Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I move?

Where can I move?

Please only answer if you are serious.
    I'm sick of the U.S. Where can I move? Here's what I'm looking for in a country.
    2. Gay marriage is illegal
    3. Abortion is illegal
    I don't care about anything else. Where can I go?
    Last edited by PaleoConPrep; 03-04-2017 at 02:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoConPrep View Post
    I'm sick of the U.S. Where can I move? Here's what I'm looking for in a country.
    1. Mostly White( at least 80%)
    3. Abortion is illegal
    Monaco. Also no taxes ;-)
    Last edited by timosman; 04-24-2016 at 06:50 PM.

I don't think you'll have much luck finding 2,3 in majority white countries. There are plenty non majority white countries that fit that though. It also depends on what you define as white.
    "I am a bird"

I think Ireland might be close to that description.

Poland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_an...and_corruption

specifically eastern Poland, outside of Warsaw limits, not immediately near Belarus border

in a blue area below:

Last edited by presence; 04-24-2016 at 07:20 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

3. Abortion is illegal
    Your mom's basement. Not just gay marriage and abortion but sadly sister and sheep shagging is also illegal. Luckily for you, legal or not, you can still get away with five finger bang aka digital self abuse.

Btw, what is a middle eastern man like you seeking out an 80%+ white society for? has it ever occurred to you that a group of white people who support a gay marriage and abortion bans would most likely also not want someone like you diluting their white majority community?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Btw, what is a middle eastern man like you seeking out an 80%+ white society for?
    80% Arab would open many more options.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    80% Arab would open many more options.
    That too. I say we start a kickstarter fund to collect enough money to send this poor man back to his ancestral home. I think that is the only place where he can find peace.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    3. Abortion is illegal
    The Peoples Republik of Persia .

3. Abortion is illegal
    The Peoples Republik of Persia .

Can hijack this thread by changing the requirements to Free? I am greatly interested actually.

I have heard good things about Uruguay, Iceland, and New Zealand. (Besides gun laws.)

Maybe check out North Afrika , Saud etc .

OP, Aren't you 16 years old? If so, forget about those items being all you care about. You might get those, but something else will pop up. And who's to say the land where you move won't change in time? What are you going to do? Move again?

There is no running away. You can't hide. You have a make a stand where you are. You have to seek some measure of contentment, with, of course, establishing limits on what you are going to put up with. I talked for years about moving. It's a good thing my wife said she is not moving and told me to cram my ideas. I thought about Wyoming, Idaho, Alaska, etc. She was right. Those places are still in the US.

My wife is from Philippines and we own some land there. It is in a very remote area. The only issue is my relatives are close by. Yeah, that's an issue. There are also NPAs and criminals, so you're vulnerable. I would probably have to carry a pistol around. It's really a trade off. I'd have more freedom, but the Philippines is slowly modernizing, becoming more the like the US. That's what I mean by things changing. You can't run. And I know I can't outrun all my relatives looking to ask us for some more money! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    OP, Aren't you 16 years old? If so, forget about those items being all you care about. You might get those, but something else will pop up. And who's to say the land where you move won't change in time? What are you going to do? Move again?

There is no running away. You can't hide. You have a make a stand where you are. You have to seek some measure of contentment, with, of course, establishing limits on what you are going to put up with. I talked for years about moving. It's a good thing my wife said she is not moving and told me to cram my ideas. I thought about Wyoming, Idaho, Alaska, etc. She was right. Those places are still in the US.

My wife is from Philippines and we own some land there. It is in a very remote area. The only issue is my relatives are close by. Yeah, that's an issue. There are also NPAs and criminals, so you're vulnerable. I would probably have to carry a pistol around. It's really a trade off. I'd have more freedom, but the Philippines is slowly modernizing, becoming more the like the US. That's what I mean by things changing. You can't run. And I know I can't outrun all my relatives looking to ask us for some more money! LOL.
    Well the West is dying, and I'm sick of it. I love this country as much as anybody, but it keeps getting worse and worse. First it was abortion, then gay marriage, now transgenderism/unisex bathrooms and the elimination of gender. Soon we will have legalized incest, polygamy, and pederasty. Speech will be censored, and people will be jailed for "hate speech." I will not be able to express my religious views in the public square. I'm only 16. I don't want to live in a society like this my whole life. Now HUD is going to plop Section 8 housing in affluent suburbs.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...timore-suburbs
    This just kills me. My dream is to buy a nice house in an affluent suburb one day.( it'd be awesome to live in Highland Park, Texas) Now every wealthy suburb will be polluted by Section 8 housing. Where am I supposed to live? I will NEVER live anywhere near Section 8 housing. I want to live in a Christian society where people have similar views. What should I do?

3. Abortion is illegal
    Sounds about like the composition and framework of a potential first Mars colony, provided that it's an ESA/NASA coop. It's unlikely to be 'libertarian' in any sense though since there will be a mission commander who has the power of a despot even if he or she ends up 100% benevolent. It would be an excellent opportunity to help shape the future government of our first interplanetary colony though.

Well the West is dying, and I'm sick of it. I love this country as much as anybody, but it keeps getting worse and worse. First it was abortion, then gay marriage, now transgenderism/unisex bathrooms and the elimination of gender. Soon we will have legalized incest, polygamy, and pederasty. Speech will be censored, and people will be jailed for "hate speech." I will not be able to express my religious views in the public square. I'm only 16. I don't want to live in a society like this my whole life. Now HUD is going to plop Section 8 housing in affluent suburbs.
    This just kills me. My dream is to buy a nice house in an affluent suburb one day.( it'd be awesome to live in Highland Park, Texas) Now every wealthy suburb will be polluted by Section 8 housing. Where am I supposed to live? I will NEVER live anywhere near Section 8 housing. I want to live in a Christian society where people have similar views. What should I do?
    n/m Not likely to be much outspoken Christianity on a one-way Mars colony mission commanded by a NASA/ESA team.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be a lot easier if you ignored the 80% white requirement. Most of the white countries have rejected Christianity.
    Stop believing stupid things

I predict within 5 years OP will be in a cult.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

My dream is to buy a nice house in an affluent suburb one day.
    That strikes me as odd. Suburbs and cities are the antithesis of freedom. Why not live in a rural area? I used to live in New York City. I'd travel upstate, and that area--compared to the city--was night and day. I would probably rather live in a rural area of New York State than metro areas of other states that have more freedom.

Where am I supposed to live? I will NEVER live anywhere near Section 8 housing. I want to live in a Christian society where people have similar views. What should I do?
    Why a Christian society? Are you a Christian? If so, then you know (or are learning) that contentment comes from within, not from without. If you're not Christian and just looking for some idyllic society, then I have news for you. That is not what religion is all about. Cooperstown, New York is a world away from New York City, but that has nothing to do with it. Even if you are a Christian, it sounds to me like you are seeking some idealized version of societal living. It does not exist. I've already looked.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-24-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Sounds about like the composition and framework of a potential first Mars colony, provided that it's an ESA/NASA coop. It's unlikely to be 'libertarian' in any sense though since there will be a mission commander who has the power of a despot even if he or she ends up 100% benevolent. It would be an excellent opportunity to help shape the future government of our first interplanetary colony though.
    Lol, Libertarian? what makes you think that is part of his consideration. Read his 1st top posts and he sounds like I consider to be a crazy delusional person. The sad part is that when he finally finds his ideal society, said society would most likely already have a mechanism for weeding out young non white men trying to settle in their 80% white enclave they have carved out for themselves. If they let this delusional one in, then what would stop others from joining him?

Or maybe said community would be trying to get to 90%+ mark, so inviting him would mess up that plan. I think this poor man needs a father figure in his life, someone to take him out and get his mind off things like section 8 housing.
    Last edited by juleswin; 04-24-2016 at 08:59 PM.

I used to live in Idaho near Montana. (Bonners Ferry to be specific) While it is definitely more free then other areas including the one I live now, it is still under the same federal oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    I used to live in Idaho near Montana. (Bonners Ferry to be specific) While it is definitely more free then other areas including the one I live now, it is still under the same federal oppression.

Yeah, I crossed off northern Idaho on my quest because of the border guard roadblocks away from the border. Those are really intolerable, but they're everywhere anyway.

Here are some other bad things things about Idaho, at least according the Mercatus' Freedom in the 50 States 2013 (new edition coming soon) http://freedominthe50states.org/overall/idaho:

Excerpts:

As an extremely conservative state, Idaho scores very well on economic freedom but poorly on personal freedom.
    ...state government is overly dependent on federal grants, and as a result government consumption plus subsidies and government employment are both above average (11.7 percent of personal income and 14.1 percent of private employment, respectively).
    Real property rights are protected in Idaho, except that eminent domain reform has left giant loopholes. Idaho is a right-to-work state with no minimum wage—though workers’ compensation rules are strict—...
    Idaho does very well on gun and educational freedoms, but scores poorly on victimless crimes (crime-adjusted incarceration rates are more than one and a half standard deviations worse than the national average), marijuana, alcohol (it has state beer, wine, and spirits wholesale and retail monopolies with a high markup on spirits especially), gambling, and same-sex partnerships.
    Its score is mediocre on tobacco freedom due to smoking bans in restaurants and private workplaces.

And this is what I mean when I say things can change when you move to an area, which is why you have to take a stand where you are:

Idaho is also ranked among the best states for occupational freedom, although it has declined slightly in recent years.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used to live in Idaho near Montana. (Bonners Ferry to be specific)

YL, Did you ever run into one the Border Patrol roadblocks up there?

On the other hand, I'll bet you enjoyed some nice outdoor recreation.

YL, Did you ever run into one the Border Patrol roadblocks up there?

On the other hand, I'll bet you enjoyed some nice outdoor recreation.
    Amazing outdoor recreation, I really miss it. Most people around there have their heads screwed on straight as well. (I mean Ron Paul won the county with like 70% in 2012)

I do know of people who have been stopped by a border patrol road block before but it never happened to myself or any member of my family. The border patrol officers are very annoying however and drive around looking for trouble. The positive is that they can only do so with in a certain distance from the border. I think it's around 20 miles.

(I mean Ron Paul won the county with like 70% in 2012)
    Wow, that's pretty incredible.

I do know of people who have been stopped by a border patrol road block before but it never happened to myself or any member of my family. The border patrol officers are very annoying however and drive around looking for trouble. The positive is that they can only do so with in a certain distance from the border. I think it's around 20 miles.
    I think it's generally 100 miles, but those pricks do what they want anyway.

Here's a couple of videos I like to circulate regarding these roadblocks. The first is Terry Bressi schooling a young border guard. Funny how he really unravels her and she gets nervous.

I don't know the guys in the second video, but they really are hilarious.

3. Abortion is illegal
    Join the Amish.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Join the Amish.
    That is not a country .

I've got the perfect place for you. It's called your own house. You control who visits, so verify racial purity before you invite anyone over. Same with the gays. Don't become an abortion doc and the last part will take care of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast