Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why the NC Transgender law is retarded, and how it helps perverts

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    It's manufactured controversy being pushed by people who want to change the culture.
    Except for the fact that is a new law in its entirety and didn't exist decades ago, so this law is the change.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    If it was 99%, there wouldn't be any controversy in the first place.

Then you should publish an article about it explaining your reasoning, because many people don't agree with your interpretation.
    All the people who actually wrote the bill seem to agree with my interpretation. All the people who have actually....you know....READ the %$#@#$ bill seem to agree with my interpretation. Why are you going to punish ME because YOU are too %$#$#@ lazy to bother to read the bill? I don't even like the stupid bill and you want ME to run about defending it because YOU can't be bothered to do your own due diligence???

Except for the fact that is a new law in its entirety and didn't exist decades ago, so this law is the change.
    NC is not the first to pass such a law, and NC's version is the most unobtrusive and tame to date. But hey, don't let a crisis go to waste amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    NC is not the first to pass such a law, and NC's version is the most unobtrusive and tame to date. But hey, don't let a crisis go to waste amirite?
    Doesn't change that this didn't exist decades ago and is a new issue. When even the pro-republican wsj writes that it features the elements regarding the minimum wage, then the burden is on you.

Doesn't change that this didn't exist decades ago and is a new issue. When even the pro-republican wsj writes that it features the elements regarding the minimum wage, then the burden is on you.
    Because 20 years ago it was just so common for men to walk into women's rooms claiming to be transgender. This all came out of nowhere, and had nothing at all with the Charlotte City Council holding a gun to private businesses heads and forcing them to let men into their women's rooms against their will. Nope, none of that is relevant, all this is is a bunch of old white CIS gender men who hate on gay people and are simply acting out of bigotry. The fact that it was a special session following the Charlotte ordinance is just coincidence, of course. This is all about antigay bigotry. waaahh waaah waaahhh I will keep inventing shyt to pretend like I am oppressed until oppression loses all meaning to these people. Muhahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Because 20 years ago it was just so common for men to walk into women's rooms claiming to be transgender. This all came out of nowhere, and had nothing at all with the Charlotte City Council holding a gun to private businesses heads and forcing them to let men into their women's rooms against their will. Nope, none of that is relevant, all this is is a bunch of old white CIS gender men who hate on gay people and are simply acting out of bigotry. The fact that it was a special session following the Charlotte ordinance is just coincidence, of course. This is all about antigay bigotry. waaahh waaah waaahhh I will keep inventing shyt to pretend like I am oppressed until oppression loses all meaning to these people. Muhahaha.
    Then if it was just about charlotte, they would have simply repealed the charlotte bill only instead of embellishing all these other details to the bill.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then if it was just about charlotte, they would have simply repealed the charlotte bill only instead of embellishing all these other details to the bill.
    You know that huh? You know Tim Moore, Skip Stam, and Bob Steinburg well enough to know that they will prefer to overturn the Charlotte ordinance and not want to write new law? You know the key players on this bill well enough to know that these veteran legislators never just default to writing new legislation whenever an issue strikes?

Hmmmm..... maybe there's something to this stuff....

FJB

Pertinent:
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234