Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 99

Thread: Why the NC Transgender law is retarded, and how it helps perverts

  1. #1

    Why the NC Transgender law is retarded, and how it helps perverts

    All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in, considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women, it does the opposite of the intended effect. It gives the pretext for straight perverted men to pretend to be transgender to enter women's bathrooms while dressing normally. They don't even need to wear a dress to enter the bathroom, they can just look like normal straight men and enter (because many trans men simply look like men) do you realize how ridiculous this law is and why for hundreds of years a law like this never existed? Trump is right. Example of Trans men who look like normal men are now forced to use Women's bathrooms.

    Trans-men:







    It's the actual logic that is flawed. Now it becomes easier for perverts to harass women, because they don't even need to wear a dress now because of the new law, they can just wear normal clothes and pretend to be transmen. Whereas before, transmen would have just been told to go to the men's room.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in, considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women, it does the opposite of the intended effect.
    This sounds like all speculation. Do you have any evidence that it has that effect?

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    This sounds like all speculation. Do you have any evidence that it has that effect?
    That is the point, there is no precedence for a law like this in history. All throughout history, if you looked like a man, you used the men's restroom, and same for the woman's restroom. Now, under the NC law, transmen who look like men will be forced to use women's bathrooms.

    The whole point of the law was that it would 'protect women from sexual predators', yet in fact it does the opposite, it makes it easier, because sexual predators will no longer even have to wear a dress, as they can simply pretend to be transmen.

  5. #4

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    The whole point of the law was that it would 'protect women from sexual predators', yet in fact it does the opposite
    That's just repeating your claim.

    So you have no evidence. Got it.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That's just repeating your claim.

    So you have no evidence. Got it.
    I just showed you the link above your post.

  8. #7
    Well that settles it!

    From this point forward all patrons of public facilities must enter completely neekid and submit to TSA inspection and probing prior to using the facilities....

    It's for the children!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    I just showed you the link above your post.
    I saw that. I don't see how it supports what you said.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I saw that. I don't see how it supports what you said.
    The whole issue came about because of the theory that predators would prey on women if transgenders were not banned, yet it's the opposite, it's more likely to happen because of the ban. There is no data supporting transgenders preying on women otherwise.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    This sounds like all speculation. Do you have any evidence that it has that effect?
    If you had a young daughter, would you want her to come out of the stall and see those two dudes posted up top? Or would you rather let them use the men's restroom?

    That question isn't that $#@!ing complicated.. the issue is most definitely one of the more complicated issues - but your solution of telling every person that they should use the restroom of the sex they were born with is also very wrong in many situations.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  13. #11
    I wish this matter could be left to individual businesses so we don't have to waste time debating it. SMFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    The whole issue came about because of the theory that predators would prey on women if transgenders were not banned, yet it's the opposite, it's more likely to happen because of the ban. There is no data supporting transgenders preying on women otherwise.
    You keep saying that. But you have no evidence to back it up. The link you posted doesn't address that.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If you had a young daughter, would you want her to come out of the stall and see those two dudes posted up top?
    Apparently they're not dudes, they're women who make themselves look like dudes. No, I wouldn't want them in my daughter's bathroom looking like that. I also wouldn't want her to see what most cross-dressers look like, which is an obvious man, only wearing women's clothes. But if those actually are women, as in people with vaginas, as they supposedly are, then regardless what they make themselves look like, if they did go in a women's restroom, they wouldn't be doing anything wrong. And if they went in a men's room, and went in a stall to sit down and pee, nobody would know they weren't men anyway.

    It's also not just about restrooms, but also showers.
    Last edited by erowe1; 04-23-2016 at 03:39 PM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I wish this matter could be left to individual businesses so we don't have to waste time debating it. SMFH.
    That's exactly what this NC law does. It leaves it up to the individual businesses. It prevents local governments from enacting anti-discrimination laws that force businesses to allow men who wear women's clothes to go in women's restrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc.

    Apparently GH34 and Danno support those anti-discrimination laws.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That's exactly what this NC law does. It leaves it up to the individual businesses. It prevents local governments from enacting anti-discrimination laws that force businesses to allow men who wear women's clothes to go in women's restrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc.

    Apparently GH34 and Danno support those anti-discrimination laws.
    Indeed. +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  18. #16
    Showers for all who fail to pass the genitalia inspections!

    Danke they're hiring inspectors......




  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    You keep saying that. But you have no evidence to back it up. The link you posted doesn't address that.
    The law was passed because the politicans in NC who wanted this passed were saying that transgenders preyed on women, you have no evidence to back that up.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That's exactly what this NC law does. It leaves it up to the individual businesses. It prevents local governments from enacting anti-discrimination laws that force businesses to allow men who wear women's clothes to go in women's restrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc.

    Apparently GH34 and Danno support those anti-discrimination laws.
    Except it forces those born as women but have transitioned into males and vice versa to enter the bathrooms of their original sexes, hence the problematic examples as in the OP.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

    It's also not just about restrooms, but also showers.
    If I've gotta shower with strangers I'd prefer shower partners of the opposite sex, close to my age and in fair to excellent physical shape...

    Are there laws to protect my delicate sensibilities?

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    Except it forces those born as women but have transitioned into males and vice versa to enter the bathrooms of their original sexes, hence the problematic examples as in the OP.
    Do you think property owners should not be allowed to do that on their own property?

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    The law was passed because the politicans in NC who wanted this passed were saying that transgenders preyed on women, you have no evidence to back that up.
    No it wasn't. It was passed as a response to local governments in NC passing anti-discrimination laws requiring that people be allowed to use whatever bathroom fits the sex they claim to identify with.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Do you think property owners should not be allowed to do that on their own property?
    The law applies to government buildings, hence the problematic examples as in the OP still remain valid.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    No it wasn't. It was passed as a response to local governments in NC passing anti-discrimination laws requiring that people be allowed to use whatever bathroom fits the sex they claim to identify with.
    Except they did not just repeal that bill, they added additional provisions like mandating the birth sex issue.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If I've gotta shower with strangers I'd prefer shower partners of the opposite sex, close to my age and in fair to excellent physical shape...

    Are there laws to protect my delicate sensibilities?
    I must say I'm quite pleased my doctor is a woman.
    "I am a bird"



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    The law applies to government buildings, hence the problematic examples as in the OP still remain valid.
    In that case the government is the property owner.

    I don't really see how those are problematic examples. Have these women been using men's rooms all along? If so, then obviously they can just keep doing what they have been doing, and it's no more of a violation of any policies than it always has been. If nobody can tell they're not men, then they're not taking much risk. Of course, if they're using showers, then their genitals will trump their beards, and I have a hunch that they already have a practice of avoiding public showers and will again just continue what they've always done.

    This isn't really about people with vaginas who make themselves look so much like men that nobody can tell they're not men using men's rooms just like they have already been doing without getting caught. It's about people with penises who look like men and everybody knows are men but dress like women using ladies' rooms--not just bathrooms, but also locker rooms and showers--and expecting to just be able to get away with it.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    In that case the government is the property owner.

    I don't really see how those are problematic examples. Have these women been using men's rooms all along? If so, then obviously they can just keep doing what they have been doing, and it's no more of a violation of any policies than it always has been. If nobody can tell they're not men, then they're not taking much risk. Of course, if they're using showers, then their genitals will trump their beards, and I have a hunch that they already have a practice of avoiding public showers and will again just continue what they've always done.

    This isn't really about people with vaginas who make themselves look so much like men that nobody can tell they're not men using men's rooms just like they have already been doing without getting caught. It's about people with penises who look like men and everybody knows are men but dress like women using ladies' rooms--not just bathrooms, but also locker rooms and showers--and expecting to just be able to get away with it.
    Again, that was the old law, before if you were a transman, and looked like a man and entered a woman's bathroom you were simply told to go to the men's bathroom instead, and vice versa. Now, a transman legally has the right to stay in a woman's bathroom all they want, and that gives the same justification and pretext for legitemate straight perverts who can pretend to be transmen in women's bathrooms.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    Again, that was the old law, before if you were a transman, and looked like a man and entered a woman's bathroom you were simply told to go to the men's bathroom instead, and vice versa. Now, a transman legally has the right to stay in a woman's bathroom all they want, and that gives the same justification and pretext for legitemate straight perverts who can pretend to be transmen in women's bathrooms.
    Your language is confusing. When you say "transman," you're talking about someone with a vagina right? So a woman.

    Your last sentence is nothing but a repetition of the same unfounded nonsense you've already said multiple times.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Your language is confusing. When you say "transman," you're talking about someone with a vagina right? So a woman.

    Your last sentence is nothing but a repetition of the same unfounded nonsense you've already said multiple times.
    Yes, like the examples in the OP. You're the one talking about unfounded nonsense, you're even saying that transmen should break the law. However, that's not necessarily how it can work out, if you are a legit transman, and you try to a use a woman's bathroom, but are not allowed to do so, you can legally sue the facility inside the state for sex discrimination under the new NC law, they would not have been able to do that before. That's why it's bad for business and causes a ton of legal complications.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh34 View Post
    You're the one talking about unfounded nonsense, you're even saying that transmen should break the law.
    That's not quite what I said. But if you think that advising someone to break the law is nonsense, then you and I are coming from very different points of view.

    Now you say, "legit transman." What in the world is that? If you have a vagina, you're not a legit man.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Your language is confusing. When you say "transman," you're talking about someone with a vagina right? So a woman.

    Your last sentence is nothing but a repetition of the same unfounded nonsense you've already said multiple times.
    Basically, you're saying that transmen should break the law for your pleasure, however legally they don't have to, and if anything, can threaten to sue if they are denied access to a woman's bathroom as per the new law. This would not have happened under the original law.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •