Thread: Hillary's foreign policy left a legacy of bloodshed, mass deaths in Mideast, Afghanistan

Hillary's foreign policy left a legacy of bloodshed, mass deaths in Mideast, Afghanistan

Even beyond her vote for Iraq war and saying "shame on you Barack Obama" in the past when he was running as an "anti Iraq war" candidate, her more recent legacy does not put the Wall Street puppet in good light.
    Those who think she can win in 2016 may be overlooking the high loss of appetite in America for foreign wars.

Related

Army officer suing Obama over unauthorized war

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217%

VA Stops Releasing Data On Injured Vets As Total Reaches Grim Milestone
    November 01 2013
    The United States has likely reached a grim but historic milestone in the war on terror: 1 million veterans injured from the fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you haven't heard this reported anywhere else. Why? Because the government is no longer sharing this information with the public.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/va-stops-rele...lusive-1449584

Sanders says Hillary not qualified to be President

Bernie Sanders slams Hillary Clinton's "racist" comment

Neocons' puppet Hillary Clinton: I vote for Iraq war with conviction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

Ice Cube: Hillary Clinton Helped ‘Justify’ a War on Black People

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

Hillary Clinton Interrupted [2/24/16] "I am NOT a Superpredator."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA

Bernie Sanders Attacks Wall Street and Hillary Clinton

As reckless as George W. Bush: Hillary Clinton helped create disorder in Iraq, Libya, Syria

Shoes hit "war criminal" Obama's photo during his South Africa visit

Wall Street history

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35788116

Click here to view the original image of 979x877px.

Bombs Rock Baghdad in Deadliest Day of Violence This Year, Killing 93
    ABC News
    May 11, 2016

Related

April 2016
    US joint raid kills 12, 3 children; Taliban attack on SS office kills 70

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

ISIS Claims Deadly Truck Bombing in Iraq Marketplace: Report

by The Associated Press

ISIS claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday east of Baghdad, according to a statement posted on an ISIS-affiliated website. The attack killed at least 21 people and wounded at least 42 others, according to Iraqi police and hospital officials. The ISIS statement described the attack as a three-ton truck bombing.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/le...report-n565241

U.S. Military Investigates And Finds Itself Not Guilty Of War Crimes In Afghan Hospital Bombing

Huffington Post - ‎19 hours ago‎
    WASHINGTON - The Pentagon said on Friday that its attack on a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, last October was not a war crime because the attack was not intentional.

Related

Cleric Al-Sadr Supporters Storm Baghdad's Green Zone: Reports

by F. Brinley Bruton and The Associated Press

Protesters loyal to popular Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr have breached Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone, home to government buildings and foreign embassies, according to reports and a security source.

Followers of Iraq's Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr gather in the parliament building as they storm Baghdad's Green Zone after lawmakers failed to convene for a vote on overhauling the government on April 30. AHMED SAAD / Reuters
    A senior security official told NBC News that followers of the firebrand cleric forced their way into the heavily guarded area and occupied the country's parliament on Saturday. Security forces responsible for guarding the entrance to the area were not able to stop the demonstrators without opening fire so they let them in, the security source who spoke on condition of anonymity said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ira...eports-n565266

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    CPUD, are you a supporter of SWC Hillary too?

Thought you were Obama supporter, in the past saw you post such images only in threads critical of DGP.
    Your posts demonstrate Hillary's foreign policy positions which are well know facts. CPUd's responses again seem very supportive of a non-supportive candidate.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Thought you were Obama supporter, in the past saw you post such images only in threads critical of DGP.
    I'm not a supporter of ANY current candidate or O, but I'd almost rather have him than the choices we have now. At least he made a sensible deal with Iran.

Realize I said ALMOST.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'm not a supporter of ANY current candidate or O, but I'd almost rather have him than the choices we have now. At least he made a sensible deal with Iran.

Realize I said ALMOST.
    Yea, to be fair he did won Nobel Peace Prize even if he was Hillary's supervisor during Benghazi/Syria/Iraq/Afghan wars and drones kills.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd be very interested in hearing CPUd's answer on this one, given that while Trump has repeatedly been on both sides of the Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya questions, Hillary has been in full, balls out support of all of it and instigated in the case of the last one. I'd be very curious to hear anyone justify how it would be comparatively better to have a practicing warmonger as opposed to a suspected/theoretical one.

What does Teh Donald think of this matter?

...Trump from 2011, when, on his video blog, he pushed hard for the United States to intervene in Libya.

“I can’t believe what our country is doing,” said Trump on his video blog. “Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.”

Trump said Libya could end up one of the worst massacres in history, and it would be very easy to topple Qaddafi.

“You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst,” he said. “Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.”

Trump said the people would take over from Qaddafi eventually and then “they should pay us back” out of appreciation.

“But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals,” he said. “It’s horrible what’s going on; it has to be stopped. We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

Then, “After it’s all done,” Trump said, the protesters who took over the country would reimburse the U.S. through oil. [LOL, sound familiar?]
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...VD#.ciYDX9qEZn

When Clinton last ran for office, Trump was torn between supporting her and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. ” They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” he told CNN in 2007, adding that he thought Clinton would surround herself with good people to negotiate a deal with Iran. A year later, Trump wondered publicly why Clinton wasn’t chosen as President Obama’s running-mate.

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.
    http://time.com/3962799/donald-trump-hillary-clinton/
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-02-2016 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    I'd be very interested in hearing CPUd's answer on this one, given that while Trump has repeatedly been on both sides of the Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya questions, Hillary has been in full, balls out support of all of it and instigated in the case of the last one. I'd be very curious to hear anyone justify how it would be comparatively better to have a practicing warmonger as opposed to a suspected/theoretical one.
    CPUd is not a Hillary supporter.

And BTW Hillary flipped on Iraq, saying she regretted it: just like Trump.

...though actually more honest than Trump, as Trump lied about having ever supported it in the first place.

...pretty tough to be less honest than Hillary, but Trump managed it.

Trump day after Iraq invasion: It’s ‘a tremendous success’

Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump claimed on the second day of Operation Iraqi Freedom that it appeared to be “a tremendous success from a military standpoint.”

Speaking to Fox News’ Neil Cavuto on March 21, 2003, Trump predicted the war would continue to bolster Wall Street.

“Well, I think Wall Street’s waiting to see what happens, but even before the fact they’re obviously taking it a little bit for granted, and it looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint, and I think this is really nothing compared to what you’re gonna see after the war is over,” Trump said, as first reported by BuzzFeed News.

The billionaire businessman said he was optimistic that international protests to the war would not harm the U.S. economy.

“Well, I guess the French never liked us much except when we’re bailing them out, you know, to be totally honest with you,” he said. “But certainly we’re going to have to work on our public relations, because there’s no question that there are a lot of countries in the world right now that aren’t too fond of us, but I think that can be solved and probably pretty quickly."

Trump also speculated in the interview as to what kinds of weapons of mass destruction the Iraqi regime was hiding.

“The main thing is to get the war over with and just make it a tremendously successful campaign, and it’ll be very interesting to see what kind of weapons they uncover,” he said.

Trump has made his prescient opposition to the Iraq War a central talking point on the campaign trail.

After audio was uncovered from 2002 in which he expressed support for the invasion, Trump said by the time the war started, he was against it.

He has also accused former President George W. Bush, brother of primary rival Jeb Bush, of lying about the reasons for the invasion
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...endous-success
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-02-2016 at 11:50 PM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    CPUd is not a Hillary supporter.

And BTW Hillary flipped on Iraq, saying she regretted it: just like Trump.

...though actually more honest than Trump, as Trump lied about having ever supported it in the first place.

...pretty tough to be less honest than Hillary, but Trump managed it.
    Hmm, Hillary regretted it so much that she repeated the exact same mistake in Libya then? Doesn't sound more honest to me, and she was in a position to carry out the deed in question, Trump was building hotels, so I don't think you have a leg to stand on here, but I suppose it goes with being a steadfast idolater.

P.S. - If CPUd is not a Hillary supporter, why is he posting anti-Trump stuff on a thread about Hillary Clinton? It's one thing to spam up this forum with anti-Trump topics, but going in and trying to deflect attention from Hillary's sins strikes me as a supporter playing defense.

Hmm, Hillary regretted it so much that she repeated the exact same mistake in Libya then?
    This was long after Libya. IIRC, it was sometime last summer/fall.

....part of her campaign strategy no doubt, and probably not genuine, but nonetheless.

Doesn't sound more honest to me, and she was in a position to carry out the deed in question, Trump was building hotels, so I don't think you have a leg to stand on here, but I suppose it goes with being a steadfast idolater.
    Supporting the war and then admitting you were wrong is more honest than supporting the war and then lying about having supported it.

P.S. - If CPUd is not a Hillary supporter, why is he posting anti-Trump stuff on a thread about Hillary Clinton? It's one thing to spam up this forum with anti-Trump topics, but going in and trying to deflect attention from Hillary's sins strikes me as a supporter playing defense.
    You'll have to ask him.

But, if he's like me, he's taking every opportunity to spread the truth about Trump, which many here still don't want to hear.

This topic provides a perfect segue, as both supported the wars in question.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    This was long after Libya. IIRC, it was sometime last summer/fall.

....part of her campaign strategy no doubt, and probably not genuine, but nonetheless.
    Ah, so the lesser lie prevails, that's what I thought. This is the reason why I'm not voting, there is literally no good reason to do so.

Supporting the war and then admitting you were wrong is more honest than supporting the war and then lying about having supported it.
    So admitting you murdered thousands with your political power for cynical political gain will bring them back, I suppose? I have to admit that I was more of a Neal Boortz libertarian back in the early 2000s and said some supportive things about Bush's foreign policy at the time despite hating the guy, is Hillary Clinton better than me as well?

You'll have to ask him.
    He won't answer, he never does.

But, if he's like me, he's taking every opportunity to spread the truth about Trump, which many here still don't want to hear.
    It's not that they don't want to hear it, it's that they literally don't care...at all! You are free to waste your time because this is now an unstoppable force (we can agree on the fundamental problem of allowing idiots to vote, but that won't change this), but you'll forgive me if I do say so, as I'm a fairly big fan of telling it like it is myself.

This topic provides a perfect segue, as both supported the wars in question.
    Who are you going to convince by taking this approach? This reeks more of preaching to the choir and antagonizing the opposition than anything else.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, so the lesser lie prevails, that's what I thought. This is the reason why I'm not voting, there is literally no good reason to do so.
    Just to be clear, I'm not going to be voting for Hillary.

Hillary is garbage. Trump is also Garbage, arguably of a slightly smellier variety.

Regardless, I'll be voting Libertarian Party.

So admitting you murdered thousands with your political power for cynical political gain will bring them back, I suppose?
    That doesn't follow from what I said.

My point is quite simple, but I guess it must be repeated.

Both supported the aforementioned murders, but Trump also lied about having done so.

I have to admit that I was more of a Neal Boortz libertarian back in the early 2000s and said some supportive things about Bush's foreign policy at the time despite hating the guy, is Hillary Clinton better than me as well?
    Again, that doesn't follow from what I said.

You aren't lying about having supported those policies, are you?

It's not that they don't want to hear it, it's that they literally don't care...at all! You are free to waste your time because this is now an unstoppable force (we can agree on the fundamental problem of allowing idiots to vote, but that won't change this), but you'll forgive me if I do say so, as I'm a fairly big fan of telling it like it is myself.

Who are you going to convince by taking this approach? This reeks more of preaching to the choir and antagonizing the opposition than anything else.
    Any rational Trump supporters, which are admittedly few and far between.

But I'm sure there are still a few who support Trump because they're unaware of his true positions.

Hmm, Hillary regretted it so much that she repeated the exact same mistake in Libya then? Doesn't sound more honest to me, and she was in a position to carry out the deed in question, Trump was building hotels, so I don't think you have a leg to stand on here, but I suppose it goes with being a steadfast idolater.

Go start some Hillary support threads and see what happens.

Thought Iraq was over but apparently it is still going on 13 years after Hilary's vote for the war:

Navy SEAL killed in Iraq
    CNN - ‎2 hours ago‎
    (CNN) A U.S. Navy SEAL was killed in Iraq as a result of a "coordinated and complex attack" by roughly 100 ISIS fighters nearly 30 kilometers north of Mosul, Pentagon officials confirmed Tuesday.

In realted news about growing mideast violence mess:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...r-assad-syria/Video Shows Afghan Refugees Forced by Iran to Fight for Assad in Syria

AP Photo/SANA

by Edwin Mora11 Jun 2016

Video footage disseminated on social media appears to support reports that Afghan migrants in state sponsor of terrorism Iran have been recruited by the Shiite country’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) to fight in Syria on behalf of dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Although in recent history only few black heads of state from poor countries have been tried for war crimes.. could Obama's SoS Hillary/Bush be next if ICC reversed its decision and went ahead with war crimes trial of a white head of state cited in news below?

Outrage as war crimes prosecutors say Tony Blair will not be investigated over Chilcot's Iraq war report – but British soldiers could be

Tony Blair: war crimes prosecutors say he won't face inquiry Credit: Brian Lawless/PRESS ASSOCIATION

• Robert Mendick, Chief Reporter

2 July 2016 • 9:15pm Prosecutors at the International Criminal Court will examine the Chilcot report for evidence of abuse and torture by British soldiers but have already ruled out putting Tony Blair on trial for war crimes, The Telegraph can disclose.
    The decision has outraged families of troops killed in Iraq who blame Mr Blair for engineering the war.
    Sir John Chilcot’s report will finally be published on Wednesday and is expected to strongly criticise Mr Blair’s role in the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.
    But in an official statement to the Telegraph, the International Criminal Court (ICC) said its prosecutors would comb through the 2.3 million word report for evidence of war crimes committed by British troops but that decision to go to war remained outside its remit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ll-not-be-inv/

In realted news about growing mideast violence mess:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...r-assad-syria/Video Shows Afghan Refugees Forced by Iran to Fight for Assad in Syria

AP Photo/SANA

by Edwin Mora11 Jun 2016

Video footage disseminated on social media appears to support reports that Afghan migrants in state sponsor of terrorism Iran have been recruited by the Shiite country’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) to fight in Syria on behalf of dictator Bashar al-Assad.
    I would take that with a grain of salt.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic