Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rockstar Prince dies [Edit: Cause of death]

Rockstar Prince dies [Edit: Cause of death]

Breaking...

Prince Rushed to Hospital After Emergency Landing

Prince Fatality at Paisley Park Estate

------

Edit: Cause determined.

Counterfeit drugs containing U-47700 and Fentanyl is what killed Prince...

Beth McDonough at KSTP-TV reported on July 18 that a source close to the investigation told her that another synthetic opioid, U-47700, was also found in Prince’s system. U-47700 is an experimental opioid first synthesized by a team led by the revered Upjohn chemist Jake Szmuszkovicz, Ph.D. While U-47700 was never used in humans, it’s about 7.5 times more potent than morphine in rodent pain models. Like morphine and other prescription opioids, U-47700 is selective for the mu subtype of opioid receptors and would be expected to provide pain relief and euphoria, but respiratory depression as well.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkro...generic-drugs/
    Falsely labeled pills found at Prince's estate contained a drug 50 times more powerful than heroin, official says

One pill with the "Watson 385" stamp tested positive for fentanyl, lidocaine and another drug. Officials found nearly two dozen pills similar to the one that was tested, the official said.

Another aspirin bottle had more than 60 counterfeit tablets in it.

Some pills that were analyzed contained fentanyl, lidocaine and U-4770 — a synthetic drug that is eight times more powerful than morphine.
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...nap-story.html
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-04-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF? Unreal.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Nothing I can find says that he's dead. Reports I'm finding are not current, but indicate he's recovering. Not questioning the accuracy, just the source.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/...se-alive-died/

Man, too bad.

Gulag Chief:

Well he did want to be known as "The artist formerly known as Prince" apparently..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I just read a couple of days ago that he was rushed to the hospital. That's sad. Go with God.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Nothing I can find says that he's dead. Reports I'm finding are not current, but indicate he's recovering. Not questioning the accuracy, just the source.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/...se-alive-died/

Man, too bad.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Probably not the time to break out, "I Would Die 4 U"?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Probably not the time to break out, "I Would Die 4 U"?
    "Party over, out of time"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Party over, out of time"
    The artist formerly known as alive?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

RIP

He was always very aggressive about keeping his live videos off of youtube. Occasionally you can find the full halftime show, but right now all we have is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

with one of my favorites, Lenny Kravitz:

Publicist says it is true: http://bigstory.ap.org/b9e3df0421a04344835cd4fac7680c24

Publicist: Pop superstar Prince dies at his Minnesota home

CHANHASSEN, Minn. (AP) — Pop superstar Prince, widely acclaimed as one of the most inventive and influential musicians of his era with hits including "Little Red Corvette," ''Let's Go Crazy" and "When Doves Cry," was found dead at his home on Thursday in suburban Minneapolis, according to his publicist. He was 57.

His publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, told The Associated Press that the music icon died at his home in Chanhassen. No details were immediately released.

The singer, songwriter, arranger and instrumentalist broke through in the late 1970s with the hits "Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad?" and "I Wanna Be Your Lover," and soared over the following decade with such albums as "1999" and "Purple Rain." The title song from "1999" includes one of the most widely quoted refrains of popular culture: "Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999."

The Minneapolis native, born Prince Rogers Nelson, stood just 5 feet, 2 inches tall, and seemed to summon the most original and compelling sounds at will, whether playing guitar in a flamboyant style that openly drew upon Jimi Hendrix, switching his vocals from a nasally scream to an erotic falsetto or turning out album after album of stunningly original material. Among his other notable releases: "Sign O' the Times," ''Graffiti Bridge" and "The Black Album."
    More bio info at link.

Dearly beloved
    We are gathered here today
    To get through this thing called life
    Electric word life
    It means forever and that's a mighty long time
    But I'm here to tell you
    There's something else
    The after world
    A world of never ending happiness
    You can always see the sun, day or night

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
    You know the one, Dr. Everything'll Be Alright
    Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
    Ask him how much of your mind, baby
    'Cause in this life
    Things are much harder than in the after world
    In this life
    You're on your own
    And if the elevator tries to bring you down
    Go crazy, punch a higher floor
    I actually have a copy of "Purple Rain" on purple vinyl. Talk about "old school!"
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-21-2016 at 12:51 PM.

AIDS
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fooking 'ell.

I had the best time in MN high school ripping on him, and of course any of my friends who might have went a bit ga ga for his art. I've always appreciated his success, and what he did for the music scene in the Twin Cities.

I caught a live tv performance (last year?) and I was seriously hoping for another little guy come back.

I wonder if his Jehovah's Witness affiliation deterred him from seeking help for this. Just a WIKI induced thought.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Fooking 'ell.

I had the best time in MN high school ripping on him, and of course any of my friends who might have went a bit ga ga for his art. I've always appreciated his success, and what he did for the music scene in the Twin Cities.

I caught a live tv performance (last year?) and I was seriously hoping for another little guy come back.

I wonder if his Jehovah's Witness affiliation deterred him from seeking help for this. Just a WIKI induced thought.
    First album I've ever purchased was 1999, back in the early 80's. I liked him a lot, and I especially admired his willingness to battle the record industry. I'd never consider myself a "big fan", but I did "check in" on him from time to time.

He was quite an eccentric, I guess.

Gulag Chief:

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The Minneapolis native, born Prince Rogers Nelson, stood just 5 feet, 2 inches tall,
    But he could play basketball...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    AIDS
    No one dies of AIDS anymore..

They die of something else.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No one dies of AIDS anymore..

They die of something else.
    People still die from AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    People still die from AIDS.

This is NOT easy to find. Finally, 1999:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rest in peace and rise again brother

loved your work
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

R.I.P. dude. He really was a hell of a guitar man and entertainer.

He lives close to Danke .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He lives close to Danke .
    Lived. Past tense, do you guys not have that in your language?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Lived. Past tense, do you guys not have that in your language?
    Well , I meant to say his house is close to yours . That would be the proper way to say it because even if he is dead it is still his property .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast