Thread: Ron Paul Delegates

Ron Paul Delegates

How cool would it be if on second ballot if that happens, all Ron Paul Delegates nominate Ron Paul? If anyone knows who all these people are, maybe this could be arranged.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/04/will-r...op-nomination/
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What Ron Paul delegates? This is just silly and counterproductive.

I would be interested to hear from former Ron Paul delegates who will also be delegates at the upcoming election - or at least were part of electing the delegates that will attend. What sense did you get of the situation from your experience?

Anyone out there have information on this, in any part of the country?
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-20-2016 at 09:54 AM.

All one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All one of them?
    There's hundreds of them. They'll just be "stealth delegates" until we get to the convention.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    While I agree this isn't at all likely let's please be respectful of the OP.

As noted, there just aren't going to be many former Ron Paul suppoerters as delegates. As new delegates are selected every cycle it's really hard for the average supporter to get the backing to go twice in a row, and with no campaign behind them they won't have the raw number of like minded supporters to back them that they'd need. So I don't think we'd see many Ron Paul supporters there. There are of course some that are already known, such as Congressman Amash.

Certainly the GOPs best hope is for a deal outside of the leading candidates but I'd be shocked if Ron got any traction from the floor.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUglyTruth View Post
    There's hundreds of them. They'll just be "stealth delegates" until we get to the convention.
    That actually worked quite well for a lot of people actually.

Your political principles and personal traits are what matter the most. If you are honest about that who you support and how much are secondary points for most people. If they care they can ask.

In most all of the conventions I have been a part of that's what mattered to people, nobody talked about who they supported on an open floor.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Ron seems to be happy to be retired and spending time on his radio program and with his wife and family. I don't think he would be interested any longer in another government position (assuming the very, very long shot of one even being offered to him).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are a few still on the national and rules committee, including the youngest ever elected:
    https://www.facebook.com/AshleyRyanRNC/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron seems to be happy to be retired and spending time on his radio program and with his wife and family. I don't think he would be interested any longer in another government position (assuming the very, very long shot of one even being offered to him).
    Another excellent point.