Thread: Establishment Rand Paul staffer's dad beats Justin Amash for slot on RNC credentials committee

Establishment Rand Paul staffer's dad beats Justin Amash for slot on RNC credentials committee

Kasich supporter Chuck Yob -- the father of Republican operative John Yob -- beat Cruz supporter Rep. Justin Amash for the other spot on the credentials committee.
    Each Cruz candidate managed to swing a few more votes above the 17 delegates awarded to him in Michigan, but nowhere close enough to win any seats.
    The victory for Chuck Yob could put him in place to oversee a challenge to his son John Yob's bid to be a delegate from the Virgin Islands.
    Read more: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/09/po...p-john-kasich/

John Yob sound familiar?
    Michigan consultant John Yob, who is working as national political director for presidential candidate Rand Paul, alleges that a strategist on the Marco Rubio campaign punched him in the face, although a source tells MLive the incident was personal, not political.
    Read more: http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/in..._paul_cla.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Establishment Rand Paul staffer's dad beats Justin Amash for slot on RNC credentials committee
    Rand Paul is establishment?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Staffer, not Rand himself

The PTB successfully shut out all the Trump supporters from the committee positions, from what I hear.

No. But the Yobs are establishment through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Rand did not know about that?

Rand did not know about that?
    I'm sure he did know.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The PTB successfully shut out all the Trump supporters from the committee positions, from what I hear.
    That's not completely true. Amash was a Cruz guy, and Yob is either a Kasich or Trump guy from what I can tell too.

Rand went with Yob because of his experience with conventions. Yob just released a book called Convention Chaos that is amazing from what I have heard. Trump brought on the anti-establishment former AFP boss Scott Hagerstrom to run his campaign in Michigan, a much better choice. Cruz's operations are run by the guy who tried to boot all the Ron Paul people from the party when he was Michigan RNC Committeeman.
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 04-18-2016 at 08:25 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Yob is either a Kasich or Trump guy from what I can tell too.
    What makes you think that? Especially the Trump part.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    That's not completely true. Amash was a Cruz guy, and Yob is either a Kasich or Trump guy from what I can tell too.
    You are right!!! What I said iisn't true at all! I meant to say they successfully shut out all the Cruz supporters, not Trump :O

Isn't Mitt's niece the MI GOP chair now? She is a Trump supporter.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Isn't Mitt's niece the MI GOP chair now? She is a Trump supporter.
    No, she is not. The fix is in. That is how she made it on as a Trump delegate.

You are right!!! What I said iisn't true at all! I meant to say they successfully shut out all the Cruz supporters, not Trump :O
    Even so, most of the Trump and Kasich delegates are phonies from what I have heard. There are a few who are legitimately anti-establishment, but they are out numbered.