Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No matter what you think of Bill Clinton, the man is flipping brilliant.

No matter what you think of Bill Clinton, the man is flipping brilliant.

No other person could have survived impeachment and two minority popular votes for president and 16 years later talks a democrat into running as a republican and long term splits the republican party to help his wife get elected. I wonder when the Perot connections to the Clintons will come out in history like they will with trump.
    Bill read the republican electorate like no other politician in history in three elections now. 16 years of Clintons, wow.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    May be he is slipping lately, this does not seem like political brilliance to the untrained eye:

Beginning of end of Hillary? ; "Bill Clinton May Have Just Cost Hillary the Black Vote"
    He doesn't have to. They will never vote republican. He can win with 43% of the vote like he did in '92. The republicans are way worse split than that. Throw a rich white anti free trade candidate out there and a huge chunk of republicans will suck it up.
    The guy is brilliant.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    May be he is slipping lately, this does not seem like political brilliance to the untrained eye:

Beginning of end of Hillary? ; "Bill Clinton May Have Just Cost Hillary the Black Vote"
    I already told you he isn't going to lose their vote because people like to be victims. Think about the demographic that Clinton struggles with most and you will see why he staged this scripted event.

Many other sociopaths are brilliant too.

Dummies don't usually get to be Rhodes Scholars.<NWO!>
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 04-11-2016 at 10:03 AM.

The Clinton make the Underwoods look not so bad in comparison.

Murderer
    Traitor

Guilty
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's actually not a very bad comparison although it's slightly different.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    That's actually not a very bad comparison although it's slightly different.
    The Clintons learned in 2008 that they can't win without a divider on the other side. Enter the divider after having a long conversation with Bill....

Dumb conspiracy theory is dumb.

Illuminati is real though.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

I used to think it was plausible that Trump was in there to get Hillary elected.

I don't think that anymore... what would he have to gain as a result? He would do the things he's said and done? He's been torn apart and made into a racist and half the country despises him... why on earth would Trump do that? As a favor to that $#@!? Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Dumb conspiracy theory is dumb.

Illuminati is real though.
    Also, Perot ran third party. Trump is running as a Republican. If Perot had run an insurgent campaign and taken the GOP nomination, there never would have been a President Clinton. Just like there will never be a President Hillary Clinton if Trump somehow manages to win the GOP nod.

Bill Clinton is still a good talker, but he's lost touch with modern events. The BLM thing would have been a brilliant move back in the 1990's when Clinton cleverly attacked the fringe crazies in his own party to make himself more appealing to moderates. But he doesn't get that the fringe crazies have won and they control the Democratic Party now.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    I used to think it was plausible that Trump was in there to get Hillary elected.

I don't think that anymore... what would he have to gain as a result? He would do the things he's said and done? He's been torn apart and made into a racist and half the country despises him... why on earth would Trump do that? As a favor to that $#@!? Hah.
    It will be in the bank in the form of government favors. Trump don't give a $#@! what people think about him as long as he is making money and is able to turn in his arm candy wives for a younger model every decade or so.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    No other person could have survived impeachment and two minority popular votes for president and 16 years later talks a democrat into running as a republican and long term splits the republican party to help his wife get elected. I wonder when the Perot connections to the Clintons will come out in history like they will with trump.
    Bill read the republican electorate like no other politician in history in three elections now. 16 years of Clintons, wow.
    Seriously? They survived impeachment because the Republican establishment is just as guilty. So, they wouldn't impeach him for his real crimes.

The Clintons are appealing to our controllers, because they have always been open to being traitors to their country. Just as long as their nests are feathered with plenty of moolah.

All this should be apparent to anyone.

You mention Trump as making it possible. How is that logical? Unless it was part of the plan for the media to exact a 24x7 smear campaign against him, along with some others. Is that what you are thinking?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

It will be in the bank in the form of government favors. Trump don't give a $#@! what people think about him as long as he is making money and is able to turn in his arm candy wives for a younger model every decade or so.
    You may be right, but I have a hard time believing it. :/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Seriously? They survived impeachment because the Republican establishment is just as guilty. So, they wouldn't impeach him for his real crimes.

The Clintons are appealing to our controllers, because they have always been open to being traitors to their country. Just as long as their nests are feathered with plenty of moolah.

All this should be apparent to anyone.

You mention Trump as making it possible. How is that logical? Unless it was part of the plan for the media to exact a 24x7 smear campaign against him, along with some others. Is that what you are thinking?
    see post 14

You may be right, but I have a hard time believing it. :/
    If he really gave a $#@! about being elected why would he go into Kentucky and attack Rand long after Rand had dropped out. That is not something someone does that wants to get elected.

If he really gave a $#@! about being elected why would he go into Kentucky and attack Rand long after Rand had dropped out. That is not something someone does that wants to get elected.
    Because his supporters expect him to do things like that?

Because he isn't a politician and has shown he hits those who hit him. Not saying it wasn't stupid, because it was. But, he has shown that this is what he does.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Because his supporters expect him to do things like that?
    So in otherwords he is just plain stupid. In case you haven't figured it out 60 to 65% of just the republicans are not voting for Trump. As trump said himself he supporters would support him if he murdered somebody in the street. He isn't doing anything to expand his base except alienate his non base..

Because he isn't a politician and has shown he hits those who hit him. Not saying it wasn't stupid, because it was. But, he has shown that this is what he does.
    If case you have forgotten Trump attacked Ron why back in CPAC of 2012. He has show very clearly to a large majority that he is small mean person that quite commonly get's by with treating people like dirt like cheating on his first wife.

So in otherwords he is just plain stupid.
    OK
    In case you haven't figured it out 60 to 65% of just the republicans are not voting for Trump. As trump said himself he supporters would support him if he murdered somebody in the street. He isn't doing anything to expand his base except alienate his non base..
    I'm aware of the numbers.

I'm also aware that we have months to go.

I get the impression that Trump is doing what Trump thinks is best for his campaign, not to create a divide to ice it for Hillary. I could be wrong, but I would be surprised if that was proven to be true.

OK

I'm aware of the numbers.

I'm also aware that we have months to go.

I get the impression that Trump is doing what Trump thinks is best for his campaign, not to create a divide to ice it for Hillary. I could be wrong, but I would be surprised if that was proven to be true.
    Then just on that he isn't fit to be president because that isn't even a politician thing. That is just plain decent human decorum which trump has none.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If case you have forgotten Trump attacked Ron why back in CPAC of 2012. He has show very clearly to a large majority that he is small mean person that quite commonly get's by with treating people like dirt like cheating on his first wife.
    So, how does this relate to your OP?
    ================

So, how does this relate to your OP?
    Because you said this.. "Because he isn't a politician and has shown he hits those who hit him." A clear implication that Rand deserved it because he attacked Trump first.

Trump attacked Rand because Trump he is a mean, small, vicious, man that doesn't give a $#@! if a democrat take the best senator out, because he is a $#@!ing democrat.

Because you said this.. "Because he isn't a politician and has shown he hits those who hit him." A clear implication that Rand deserved it because he attacked Trump first.
    Whether he deserved it or not, is not the issue. Trump had already shown that he only goes after those who go after him first.

Trump attacked Rand because Trump he is a mean, small, vicious, man that doesn't give a $#@! if a democrat take the best senator out, because he is a $#@!ing democrat.
    No, because Rand drew first blood. If you recall, he didn't go after Cruz until Cruz went after him.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Also, Perot ran third party. Trump is running as a Republican. If Perot had run an insurgent campaign and taken the GOP nomination, there never would have been a President Clinton. Just like there will never be a President Hillary Clinton if Trump somehow manages to win the GOP nod.

Bill Clinton is still a good talker, but he's lost touch with modern events. The BLM thing would have been a brilliant move back in the 1990's when Clinton cleverly attacked the fringe crazies in his own party to make himself more appealing to moderates. But he doesn't get that the fringe crazies have won and they control the Democratic Party now.
    Yea he is a good talker alright he and Newt Gingrich were cut out of the same cloth I think. I am surprised it took so long for the Crime Act to come up he did not handle that one well and he can't deny what it did to the hood I am glad to know the hood has not forgotten. I hope they won't forget or forgive and vote libertarian!

Whether he deserved it or not, is not the issue. Trump had already shown that he only goes after those who go after him first.

No, because Rand drew first blood. If you recall, he didn't go after Cruz until Cruz went after him.
    Going after ron in early 2012 was way before. If Trump was attacking Ron he was attack Rand. Trump drew first blood.

Going after ron in early 2012 was way before. If Trump was attacking Ron he was attack Rand. Trump drew first blood.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I see Ron Paul and Rand Paul as two distinct human beings.
    ================

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic