Thread: Check out my affiliate board on Pinterest

Default Check out my affiliate board on Pinterest

Mostly Southwestern style items for the home
    http://pin.it/ERHbaGX

***Edit...no longer selling these items
    Last edited by Carlybee; 03-16-2017 at 07:58 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I love Sugar Skulls so had to add a few things

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post

If you like an item just click on the visit button.
    Pretty cool. I am rarely on Pinterest but I went on, followed you and saved and liked some stuff. Don't have the disposable income to buy anything but I want to at least help you market. How is this going for you? I'm looking to get into web marketing myself.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Pretty cool. I am rarely on Pinterest but I went on, followed you and saved and liked some stuff. Don't have the disposable income to buy anything but I want to at least help you market. How is this going for you? I'm looking to get into web marketing myself.
    Hi Jm..unfortunately I'm not doing this anymore because selling on Zazzle was kind of fruitless. They charge too much and your share is not really worth the money you have to spend to buy FB ads, etc. Web marketing can be very lucrative but what I have found is you have to have a pretty good investment in the actual marketing of it. As you may know I'm now doing B2B direct marketing of legal services to businesses, but I do wish I couldve made the decor store fly because I did enjoy curating those collections.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 03-16-2017 at 07:57 AM.