Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What trade items should I stockpile

What trade items should I stockpile

In the event of a currency crisis to trade with Danke ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-08-2016 at 08:31 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    salt
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    salt
    Danke's salty enough. I'm thinking handcuffs, lube, ball gags, cages, jello...you get the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Negative information that you can use to blackmail him with.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Threaten to tell everyone that he's a big softy.

Depends on what he is willing to trade to you.

I have been saving Spork's for him for some time

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see salt and rope , those look like good ideas

If you're trading with Danke, bring lots of butter.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I learned a long time ago, nothing good comes from trading with an Injun. You are familiar with the phrase, "Injun giver," right?
    Last edited by Danke; 04-08-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I learned a long time ago, nothing good comes from trading with an Injun. You are familiar with the term, "Injun giver," right?
    That explains some things. I always thought people were saying "Engine Giver."

I learned a long time ago, nothing good comes from trading with an Injun. You are familiar with the phrase, "Injun giver," right?
    I bought an 1836 silver Half Dime from a guy today. On the bottom of his business card it said something to the effect , " due to recently passed legislation , no Minnesota sales ". What is that about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Danke's salty enough. I'm thinking handcuffs, lube, ball gags, cages, jello...you get the idea.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Pretty tough to get anything good out of him , but , hopefully , when he is down to his last can of beanie weenies , no spork and last box of handgun ammo things will improve ,

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I got lemon Jello .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I bought an 1836 silver Half Dime from a guy today. On the bottom of his business card it said something to the effect , " due to recently passed legislation , no Minnesota sales ". What is that about ?
    We are wising up here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Is that anything like "Viking taking"?

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Is that anything like "Viking taking"?
    I don't think the Vikings (praise be to Thor) ever took something that was not righteously theirs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I don't think the Vikings (praise be to Thor) ever took something that was not righteously theirs.
    I think that is supposed to be Odin .

I think that is supposed to be Odin .
    I like the God of Thunder, but Odin (praise be upon him) ranks up there too.
    Last edited by Danke; 04-10-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: For the female animal
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I plan to trade Thor for his war hammer .

When I was a kid , everybody just used India ink , needle and thread for tattoos .Probably should get some ink since electricity could be limited

So , Ink , Rope , Spork's , Salt , Lemon Jello , matches , Cuban cigars , Bourbon , Scotch .....
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-08-2016 at 09:55 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So , Ink , Rope , Spork's , Salt , Lemon Jello , matches , Cuban cigars , Bourbon , Scotch .....
    I told ya redman, I don't trade with no stinkin Injun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I told ya redman, I don't trade with no stinkin Injun.
    With rope and Cuban cigars in his possession I'm sure he can convince you......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    With rope and Cuban cigars in his possession I'm sure he can convince you......
    Maybe if he throws in a squaw or two.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Maybe if he throws in a squaw or two.
    He could let the squaws use the rope and cigars to convince you how beneficial trade was to your health.......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    He could let the squaws use the rope and cigars to convince you how beneficial trade was to your health.......
    Bill Clinton may show up if he hears about the rope and cigars.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Toilet paper
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast