Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official BREXIT Thread

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This victory wasn't supposed to happen....

was Matt Collins behind this?
    I think he launched this campaign.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Margin of victory was so large that they could not overcome it.
    It was rigged the other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

What does this say about Nigel Farage? He is a legend after tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Wackjobs are blaming Trump for the Brexit. They are saying that he legitimized public outbursts of racism.
    HAHAHAH everything revolves around Trump with you huh? Do you talk to Trump when you run into problems in daily life? hahahahha
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

The globalists can't control themselves. They are saying that the UK will fall into catastrophe now. Everything is roses and unicorn farts as long as you follow the globalist agenda. If you resist, the world is ending tomorrow.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It was rigged the other way.
    Doubtful.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Doubtful.
    Has just as much substance behind it as all the other allegations of vote rigging.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The globalists can't control themselves. They are saying that the UK will fall into catastrophe now. Everything is roses and unicorn farts as long as you follow the globalist agenda. If you resist, the world is ending tomorrow.
    They need to find a new hobby

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm stunned. And cautiously hopeful this will be the end of the EU.

My cynical half says the British government will weasel out of following through though.

And even if you DON'T resist, they will still cook you, just more slowly...

Double jeopardy

They shoud've moved into Crypto. They would have a much stronger economy.

Has just as much substance behind it as all the other allegations of vote rigging.
    Yea! It must have been the bankers, wanting the pound to crash and volatility in the market! They were behind this!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Media: UK pound is crashing! Asia is crashing! Sky is falling!

Lol.

Circuit breakers! DOW futures tank! Run for the hills!

Media: UK pound is crashing! Asia is crashing! Sky is falling!

Lol.
    USD is up

Go America
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Right. Because it's always the underdog that has the access and ability to rig elections.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-23-2016 at 11:15 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

EU diplomat stated that the UK would not be be accommodated in the future divorce proceedings. They want to inflict pain and bolt the door in the process.

USD is up

Go America
    Down against the YEN.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

USD is up

Go America
    Gold is up.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    when is Texit?
    Maybe if Clinton wins.

We could make Donald Trump president of Texas.
    - Kim Kardashian

Stocks plunge!

This is probably the greatest victory for liberty since the collapse of communism.

BTC markets are mostly up. http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DOW futures down 666. Satan descends upon the City of London!

Fox News: "Brexit will make Germany dangerously strong, and set Russia loose."

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Stiff upper lip

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic