Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47

Thread: Vote Trump Or Else: Roger Stone Threatens Angry Trump Fans To Visit Delegate HOTEL ROOMS

  1. #1

    Vote Trump Or Else: Roger Stone Threatens Angry Trump Fans To Visit Delegate HOTEL ROOMS

    Vote Trump Or Else: Roger Stone Threatens Angry Trump Fans To Visit Delegate HOTEL ROOMS

    By: Caleb Howe (Diary) | April 5th, 2016 at 02:30 PM | 0


    Trump’s bestie Roger Stone is going above and beyond in his effort to be scummy on behalf of The Donald. Stone is the Trump ally who probably planted the fake Ted Cruz sex scandal story in the National Enquirer. He’s also a big piece of crap. And lately, he’s been making threats. Today he took it to a whole new level.

    Speaking with Stefan Molyneux Monday, Stone promised to disclose the hotel room numbers of delegates who are insufficiently loyal to Dear Leader, in order that angry Trump die-hards can go to their rooms and challenge them. Which will definitely be totally peaceful and fine. You should note that Freedomain Radio, which is where the interview is from, is pro-Trump, not a liberal site.



    If Trump does not run the table on the rest of the primaries and the caucuses, we’re looking at a very, very narrow path in which the kingmakers go all out to cheat, to steal, and to snatch this nomination from the candidate who is overwhelmingly selected by the voters, which is why I have urged Trump supporters: come to Cleveland. March on Cleveland. Join us in the Forest City. We’re going to have protests, demonstrations. We will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal. If you’re from Pennsylvania, we’ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed.
    Stone is openly attempting to intimidate delegates. Stick with Trump, or else. Imagine being assigned as a Trump delegate. Imagine you intend to vote for someone else on the second ballot. Imagine the promise from the Trump campaign that they will send goons to your room. Get the picture? Intimidation. A literal threat.

    These threats from the Trump camp regarding the convention are increasing in their frequency and scope, and show two things. First, that They are getting desperate because they see the writing on the wall. His campaign failed to understand the process because he is incurious and dumb and so are those who work for him. And now they realize they can lose the whole thing. That’s the first thing it tells you.

    The second thing it shows is, not only do Trump and his surrogates give zero craps about rules, order, even basic respect for our political process, but they are 100% certain that their loyal followers don’t care either. They are not only anticipating rioting if Trump loses fair and square, they are not only promising it, they are actively soliciting it.

    Stone, like Trump, has no problem using actual threats of retribution against his enemies. Trump is a tin-pot amateur dictator with designs on going pro. And it seems his army of hooligans are just fine with that. Until and unless Donald Trump personally objects to these statements being made on his behalf, he is willingly endorsing them, and should be treated as someone willfully inciting violence. You know, a dirtbag. Just like Roger Stone.
    http://www.redstate.com/absentee/201...l-rooms-video/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    This is sickening, compared to what Ron Paul did in 2008/2012. Ron or his surrogates would never encourage threats or intimidation, even after being cheated at the state conventions. Walkouts, protests, demonstrations, those are standard fare for a party convention, some of that happened in 2012 too. Fighting simply for the chance to stand fair and square, win or lose.

    What these people are doing is very different, they intend to burn bridges so a minority can take power. These people are enemies of liberty.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  4. #3
    Vote Trump Or Else: Roger Stone Threatens Angry Trump Fans To Visit Delegate HOTEL ROOMS
    "Big Brother is watching you."
    George Orwell
    "I am a bird"

  5. #4
    Hell yeah!! KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!!

    Hate to tell you, but anti-Trump articles like this one is the kind of stuff that fuels Trump supporters.

    Voters are sick and tired of politics as usual. Trump is anything *but* politics as usual lol
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 04-05-2016 at 02:14 PM.

  6. #5
    Supporting Member
    Colorado



    Posts
    5,429
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    I doubt they could be very persuasive of the delegates that way . . . voting will go through the night for as many ballots as it takes I believe.

    $500,000 to Carly for America was not fake, even if they reorganized as C.A.R.L.Y. for America now, as a cover-up.
    NE stands by it being it's own reporters, and it seems like one source has been identified from the Cruz camp (the "100%" chance of affairs source ")

    "John Doe" left the Cruz campaign and a $172,000 annual salary working under Catherine Frazier, after receiving his Jan 15, 2016 bi-monthly paycheck.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Hell yeah!! KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!!

    Hate to tell you, but anti-Trump articles like this one is the kind of stuff that fuels Trump supporters.

    Voters are sick and tired of politics as usual. Trump is anything *but* politics as usual lol
    That's why Stone has been out there making these threats for the past month, he knows his audience. It doesn't have anything to do with politics, this is borderline criminal.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's why Stone has been out there making these threats for the past month, he knows his audience. It doesn't have anything to do with politics, this is borderline criminal.
    Hardly. It's called politics.

    Besides, Stone is just encouraging a peaceful, intellectual discussion. With some fava beans and a nice glass of Chianti.

  9. #8
    Every delegate should be willing to explain their vote. The only reason they wouldn't be is if they're dishonest sh1tbags.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Huh, I never knew that Roger Stone looked like a bitch.

    I always pictured him with a beard and...not looking like a bitch.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Every delegate should be willing to explain their vote. The only reason they wouldn't be is if they're dishonest sh1tbags.
    Yes, but not in their hotel room. They would only made to do that by thugs.
    "The Patriarch"

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yes, but not in their hotel room. They would only made to do that by thugs.
    Stone didn't say anything about going inside their hotel rooms. They can step outside in the hall to explain themselves.

    Your remarks are imprecise and possibly defamatory. But it's still nice to have the origami community weigh in regardless, so thanks.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yes, but not in their hotel room. They would only made to do that by thugs.
    That is how Trump operates:



    Imagine what he could do if only he had control of the US military.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  15. #13
    Stone doesn't work for Donald Trump, and is not part of Donald Trump's campaign.

    Stone is actually more associated with Libertarians.

    Stone endorsed former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson's presidential campaign in the 2012 Republican primary.[42]

    Since 2010, Stone has been an occasional contributor to The Daily Caller, serving as that Web site's "male fashion editor." (Archive of Stone's Daily Caller columns)

    On February 15, 2012, Stone announced that he would change his affiliation to the Libertarian Party, predicting a “Libertarian moment” in 2016 and the end of the Republican party.[43]

    On January 24, 2013, Stone announced he was considering running for Governor of Florida as a Libertarian.[44][better source needed]
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That is how Trump operates:y.
    But Stone doesn't work for Trump, he works for Libertarians

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Stone didn't say anything about going inside their hotel rooms. They can step outside in the hall to explain themselves.

    Your remarks are imprecise and possibly defamatory. But it's still nice to have the origami community weigh in regardless, so thanks.
    Whatever you say Beatle boy. It's still harassment by thugs. They shouldn't have to come to their door every time some Trump whacko decides to pound on it. Their hotel room isn't the place for the discussion.
    "The Patriarch"

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Whatever you say Beatle boy. It's still harassment by thugs. They shouldn't have to come to their door every time some Trump whacko decides to pound on it. Their hotel room isn't the place for the discussion.
    But Stone doesn't work for Trump, and is more associated with Libertarians...

    This isn't from the official campaign. This is garbage.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    But Stone doesn't work for Trump, and is more associated with Libertarians...

    This isn't from the official campaign. This is garbage.
    I'm glad to hear that. Too bad some people are willing to defend it anyway.
    "The Patriarch"

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Your remarks are imprecise and possibly defamatory.
    You should immediately notify Roger and inform him of this slam dunk defamation case you've so astutely identified.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    But Stone doesn't work for Trump, and is more associated with Libertarians...

    This isn't from the official campaign. This is garbage.
    Yes yes, he said something stupid.

    Therefore, by deductive reasoning, he cannot be associated with Dear Leader.

    ....since Dear Leader is rich, and therefore smart.

    He must be working for D.L.'s enemies.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  23. #20
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  24. #21
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  25. #22
    This kinda of gangsta approach would be rejected by freedom loving US voters.

    How can such a gangster mindset be entrusted with US nuke and drone weapons keys?

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Directly challenging establishment picked GOP cronies to go against the will of their masters?

    Sin of sins!
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is sickening, compared to what Ron Paul did in 2008/2012. Ron or his surrogates would never encourage threats or intimidation, even after being cheated at the state conventions. Walkouts, protests, demonstrations, those are standard fare for a party convention, some of that happened in 2012 too. Fighting simply for the chance to stand fair and square, win or lose.

    What these people are doing is very different, they intend to burn bridges so a minority can take power. These people are enemies of liberty.
    There has always been a minority in power.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams



    Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  30. #26
    Heh. That's dumb. Let's assume just for the sake of assumption that Trump's supporters believe they have the political liberty to do something like march through the front doors of a private business such as a hotel and freely bang on delegates' hotel room doors to demand that they answer some questions that they have about something or other. Certainly it is the right of every man/woman to do as he/she wishes so long as it isn't a violation of any law(s) in which he/she has given his/her consent. Now, hotels are private property. So, then, how may any Trump supporter decline his/her consent to laws that protect another's private property? They can't just barge into a hotel and bang on doors like that. In making the attempt on private property like that it is likely that they could be charged with false imprisonment, trespassing and a host of other charges. Some which are felonies. Cripes, they install key cards on the doors of hotels for a reason, dummies. Heck, I don't know. Maybe the Trump delegates can ask the owner for his/her consent to harrass the tenants with whom he/she has entered into contractual agreement but I'm rather confident that he/she wouldn't accept that sort of liability.

    This stuff is supposed to be worked out on the floor there at the convention anyway.

    Trump crowd just seems kind of reckless to me. Not thinking things through very well. Whackobirds....
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-06-2016 at 02:39 AM.

  31. #27
    That is one bad toupee.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    Heh. That's dumb. Let's assume just for the sake of assumption that Trump's supporters believe they have the political liberty to do something like march through the front doors of a private business such as a hotel and freely bang on delegates' hotel room doors to demand that they answer some questions that they have about something or other. Certainly it is the right of every man/woman to do as he/she wishes so long as it isn't a violation of any law(s) in which he/she has given his/her consent. Now, hotels are private property. So, then, how may any Trump supporter decline his/her consent with regard to the laws that protect one's private property? They can't just barge into a hotel and bang on doors like that. In making the attempt on private property like that it is likely that they could be charged with false imprisonment. Cripes, they install key cards on the doors of hotels for a reason, dummies.

    This stuff is supposed to be worked out on the floor there at the convention.

    Trump crowd just seems kind of reckless to me. Not thinking things through very well.
    That is what people like Roger Stone count on. His job is to muddy the waters because working it out on the floor is not going to go well for Trump. His really good people (the best people) he surrounds himself with did not explain to him how the delegate system worked until an editor mentioned in a WaPo interview the other campaigns were running their own people as Trump delegates. This is very similar to what happened to Mitt when we took most of the delegate seats in his home state. So now the Trump campaign is resorting to shenanigans, very similar to what Ben Ginsberg did at the Maine convention.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That is what people like Roger Stone count on. His job is to muddy the waters because working it out on the floor is not going to go well for Trump. His really good people (the best people) he surrounds himself with did not explain to him how the delegate system worked until an editor mentioned in a WaPo interview the other campaigns were running their own people as Trump delegates. This is very similar to what happened to Mitt when we took most of the delegate seats in his home state. So now the Trump campaign is resorting to shenanigans, very similar to what Ben Ginsberg did at the Maine convention.

    Yeah, I maintain that Ron's delegates were really the only ones in recent history who had a firm grasp on the delegate strategy. Clinton is gaming it pretty good with the superdelegates but beyond that these others seem like amateurs. A bunch of monkees trying to hump a football or something. Sheesh. Knocking on hotel doors. That's the dumbest thing I've heard. I don't know. Maybe we should just shut up about it and see if they're dumb enough to follow through with it. Might make for some interesting mugshot entertainment on the nightly news or something. Heh. Give a feller a rope and and he want to be a cowboy. You know?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-06-2016 at 01:14 AM.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    His supporters are not showing much restraint either going by recent news:



    Man Arrested for Punching Protester Is an Air Force Member



    • By astrid galvan, associated press

    TUCSON, Ariz. — Mar 21, 2016, 6:34 PM ET

    A man captured on video kicking and punching an anti-Donald Trump protester at the presidential candidate's rally in Tucson on Saturday is a member of the Air Force.
    Staff Sgt. Tony Pettway, a response force leader, is assigned to the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson and was arrested on Saturday on a misdemeanor charge of assault with injury. He works in security forces.

    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ember-37821641



    Donald Trump Rally Attendee Charged With Hitting Black Man

    By The Associated Press
    FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Mar 10, 2016, 11:01 PM ET

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/d...k-man-37559059

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •