Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Libertarian Leaning Twitter / Facebook Accounts with 1000 Followers

Libertarian Leaning Twitter / Facebook Accounts with 1000 Followers

https://twitter.com/Suzanimalr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Libertarian Leaning Twitter / Facebook Accounts with 1000 Followers

https://twitter.com/Suzanimalr
    "The Patriarch"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do people see my $#@!s even if I don't @Them?
    Not sure what you mean. Ah, never mind, your tweet will show up on their page but if they don't read every tweet from everyone they follow which is almost impossible then they may not see your tweet unless they are included in it.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 04-05-2016 at 07:37 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Not sure what you mean.
    When I tweet (you have the profanity filter enabled?), do I have to @ you for you to see my tweets? I tweeted this morning and I plan on a Franzia tweet later. This is kinda fun.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

When I tweet (you have the profanity filter enabled?), do I have to @ you for you to see my tweets? I tweeted this morning and I plan on a Franzia tweet later. This is kinda fun.
    You should if you expect it to be seen, it shows up as a notification that way.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 04-05-2016 at 07:42 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

You should if you expect it to be seen, it shows up as a notification that way.
    Gotcha! Thanks

Twitter is suggesting people I may be interested in following....

The Hill and Snoop Dogg

The Hill and Snoop Dogg
    You learn to ignore that pretty quickly.
    "The Patriarch"

Presence is on a roll tweetering.
    "The Patriarch"

Presence is on a roll tweetering.
    He must be tweaking - wonder what he spiked his coffee with?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I now have 12 followers.

I now have 12 followers.
    Up to 13 now, I'm on fire!

nm
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Are we suppose to reply on RPF twitter? I don't see any comments on the twitter feed.

The Hill and Snoop Dogg
    I follow Snoop Dogg on Facespace and Youtube.

Do people just retweet or do they actually comment on anything? I have 15 followers now.

Do people just retweet or do they actually comment on anything? I have 15 followers now.
    getting people to retweet is an art, I try to throw things at the wall and see what sticks; hashtagging keywords helps

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    getting people to retweet is an art, I try to throw things at the wall and see what sticks; hashtagging keywords helps
    Is that the goal? Just retweets? No commenting?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    things certainly never get hashed out in debate format; more of a meme propagation medium

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Do people see my $#@!s even if I don't @Them?
    Not if you sit like a lady?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Would you like some cheese with that Franzia?
    "The Patriarch"

Good news: I'm up to 17 followers
    Bad News: One of them is Dukascopy Bank (JP)@Dukascopy_JP FOLLOWS YOU Geneva, Switzerland. I don't want so creepy bank following me.

I'm up to 22 followers but I think one of them's a spammer.

And this one looks kind of sketchy...

And this one looks kind of sketchy...

I'm going to change the picture to the Trigglypuff twenty dollar bill if I can.
    "The Patriarch"

Up to 32 followers and I even got a few hawt chicks.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12