Thread: Trump says U.S. abortion laws are set, and ‘we have to leave it that way

Trump says U.S. abortion laws are set, and ‘we have to leave it that way

The sucker slipped up and said his real feelings on abortions instead of what he thought conservative anti abortionists believe.

Donald Trump, amid ongoing scrutiny over his treatment of women, came under fire yet again for delivering clumsy answers to questions about abortion rights, angering conservatives by asserting on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that abortion should remain legal.

“Right now, the laws are set. And that’s the way the laws are,” the Republican presidential candidate told CBS’s John Dickerson, according to a transcript of the interview released Friday evening. “At this moment the laws are set. The laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f33_story.html
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    The sucker slipped up and said his real feelings on abortions instead of what he thought conservative anti abortionists believe.
    So? All he has to do is 'clarify' himself through as many flipflops as he wants.

His supporters have already demonstrated that they'll let him have do do-overs 'till doomsday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This is a good example of a candidate being stupid. The president will never change the legality of abortion. This is purely an issue for voters to bitch about to each other. The GOP didn't even try to overturn the supreme court from 2000-2006 when they held the WH, Senate and House.

What is it that people expect the president to do about abortion?
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 04-02-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So? All he has to do is 'clarify' himself through as many flipflops as he wants.

His supporters have already demonstrated that they'll let him have do do-overs 'till doomsday.
    No.

The majority of his supporters care most about the illegal alien invasion of our country and either doing away with or drastically improving our rotten trade deals.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This is a good example of a candidate being stupid. The president will never change the legality of abortion. This is purely an issue for voters to bitch about to each other. The GOP didn't even try to overturn the supreme court from 2000-2006 when they held the WH, Senate and House.

True.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Not a Trump supporter, but I agree with everything you said here. And we know what the GOP was too busy trying to do during those years (hint: it had nothing to do with being pro-Life, quite the opposite.)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I think this is why Donald Trump doesn't bother me anymore than any other politician. It's like I'm watching a SNL type parody about what every last one (excluding Ron Paul of course) of those politicians are like deep down.

Trump is doing the same thing everyone else has done. He just doesn't bother to hide it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I think this is why Donald Trump doesn't bother me anymore than any other politician. It's like I'm watching a SNL type parody about what every last one (excluding Ron Paul of course) of those politicians are like deep down.

Trump is doing the same thing everyone else has done. He just doesn't bother to hide it.
    Exactly. I look around at all the disdain Trump has induced (leading to hysteria,) and just laugh. Now people know how I feel all the time.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Exactly. I look around at all the disdain Trump has induced (leading to hysteria,) and just laugh. Now people know how I feel all the time.
    That's exactly where I am. Welcome to the real world, Amerika.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

And that's why it's so laughable when people insist he's something different. He's more honest about some of the things he's dishonest about. That ain't exactly earth shattering.

If he were completely honest he'd admit that he'd be just as universally dishonest as the rest of them if he really wanted to win in November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This gives an easy opening for Chtistain-Zionist like Rafael E. Cruz to say that Trump verbals are inconistent and that US should make laws that make abortion punishable crime.

SWCs Hillary & Dronegangsta puppets' masters probably would be ok with leaving crurrent laws as set.

Related

Historic highly respected neurosurgeon MD CEO Freedom medal winner speaks out and media owners' employees are paying attention:

03.30.16 9:10 PM ET

Ben Carson Defends Donald Trump’s Abortion Flip: He Didn’t ‘Really Think About It’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-about-it.html

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic