Thread: Trump Dollar

Trump Dollar

Bernard von Nothaus the man who came out with the Ron Paul Gold and Silver Dollars is now going to do the same with Trump.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica.../trump-dollar/

Hope he reissues the Ron Paul Gold Dollar

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The world's first yellow gold coin in history where the portrait in the front is the correct color.

Orange is the new gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Good thing you can melt gold and make new stuff with it.
    "I am a bird"

InB4 Trump lawsuit and this guy finding out just how "man of the people" Trump really is.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    InB4 Trump lawsuit and this guy finding out just how "man of the people" Trump really is.
    Since the First-Day-of-Issue Reception is going to be held at the Trump Tower in NYC, I doubt there will be any lawsuit.
    More likely that Trump is getting a cut from any product sales and proceeds.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Good thing you can melt gold and make new stuff with it.
    Sadly, you can't make toilet paper with it

blatant promotion
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Sadly, you can't make toilet paper with it
    Nope but you can buy some with it.
    "I am a bird"

blatant promotion
    no it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Nope but you can buy some with it.
    Now I am curious, I wonder if you can turn solid gold into gold dust? Then you can cover regular toilet paper with it and use it to wipe your ass. I wonder if Notrump people will buy it?

I never purchased the Ron Paul coins, but I thought they were a cool idea, this is the same guy who made them too.

I won't buy these either, but this just goes to show you how many former Ron Paul people are doing stuff for Trump this round, I know it's hard for people on this forum to accept, were going to see more and more of this type of news going forward.

It is what it is.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 03-30-2016 at 05:28 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

I'm hoping the super brochure guy jumps on the trump train. Last time he was here I suggested he print some up for Cruz.

Who buys that ugly thing when he can have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I ordered. I'll keep it next to my Ron Paul silver liberty dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Since the First-Day-of-Issue Reception is going to be held at the Trump Tower in NYC, I doubt there will be any lawsuit.
    More likely that Trump is getting a cut from any product sales and proceeds.
    That's pretty interesting.

One thing Trump does it stand behind his people, doesn't let the wolves eat them like a lot of politicians.

Glad to see the private mint guy back, healthy and in business.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Who buys that ugly thing when he can have this?

Because they'll become very rare. Couple years ago I saw the Ron Paul Gold Dollar for sale on Ebay. Sold for 5400.00. I bought a couple of them when they were introduced in 2007 I believe. The FEDS raided his place a couple weeks after I got mine

Delivery was set to begin yesterday. Has anyone got a shipping notification yet? I haven't.

that link.. the silver one.. MSRP 25 bucks.. charging 39.99
    they can go pound salt
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

blatant promotion
    Of gold and silver?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I got my TrumpDollar today! It came in a nice plastic case, I stashed my tarnished RonPaulDollar in there next to it.

I'm hoping the super brochure guy jumps on the trump train. Last time he was here I suggested he print some up for Cruz.
    Not THAT was funny. haha
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can I still get a Ron Paul silver dollar?

Wasnt there more than one kind?
    Last edited by unknown; 05-05-2016 at 09:15 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I kinda wish I had gotten the RP ones too
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I hope every Trumpkin buys ten of these overpriced monstrosities.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    that link.. the silver one.. MSRP 25 bucks.. charging 39.99
    they can go pound salt
    and all that for seventeen and a half bucks worth of actual silver.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic