View Poll Results: Should Government Agents Disclose Their Home Address?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elected Officals, Employees, and Anyone Taking Entitlements Must Disclose

3 100.00%
  • Only Elected Officials & Employees Must Disclose

0 0%
  • Only Elected Officials Must Disclose Home Address and Entitlements Taken

0 0%
  • I have no right to know where the people live that suck me dry.

0 0%

Thread: Public Sector Home Addresses Should be Public Information

Public Sector Home Addresses Should be Public Information

Say Ye?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every damn one of them!

All their affiliations too including searchable financial records.

If 'we' are expected to foot the bill for their existence then 'we' are entitled to know to whom our money goes and what they spend it on.

I'm going to say .. eh.. no. not all of them. Years ago, I bar-tended in an NCO club in Germany.. non-appropriated fund job but still DOD - quazi govt because of the paycheck.. early 20's.. no political affiliations. I don't think everyone has the right to know when and where I bought feminine hygiene products just because when I was pouring beers my paycheck came from the military slush fund... or should I call it a slosh fund?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I'm going to say .. eh.. no. not all of them. Years ago, I bar-tended in an NCO club in Germany.. non-appropriated fund job but still DOD - quazi govt because of the paycheck.. early 20's.. no political affiliations. I don't think everyone has the right to know when and where I bought feminine hygiene products just because when I was pouring beers my paycheck came from the military slush fund... or should I call it a slosh fund?
    So, we draw the line with bartenders?
    "The Patriarch"

I'm going to say .. eh.. no. not all of them. Years ago, I

[]

non-appropriated fund job but still DOD - quazi govt because
    Probably would have made you think twice about working for the government.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

I don't know.. it's a tough one.. maybe those making hourly wages instead of salaries?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I've gotta disagree.....

If even the lowliest government employees were subject to public scrutiny then the higher-ups couldn't bitch-n-complain and it's possible they might seek gainful/productive employment....

Besides who really cares where you bought personal items, half the population uses similar products.....

There's alphabet agency kops sucking 6 figures out of the coffers and those worthless POS's need scrutiny! As do their brethren in the kourts and prisons......

//

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.