Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trump Campaign Manager Charged With Battery of Reporter Michelle Fields

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    This whole thing is ridiculous, in my opinion.
    Come on don't you see how Trump is bullying this poor woman? This poor woman was bullied and thats the type of person he is. That's why I am voting for the first woman president, a woman we can all respect. One that will get rid of all of the inequalities like Trump bullying this woman, Trump won't even say sorry, that's why I'm writing in Liberty Eagle.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They knew it was a pen. The tagalong press is vetted beforehand, some of them probably travel with the campaign.
    One of two famous assassination devices is a zip gun made with a pen. The other is a poison pIn.

At some point someone is going to try to assassinate Trump.

The reason for this is more then being a crybaby. The left is either trying to make Trump look like a bully for having security - and at the same time totally disrespecting that he's the front running GOP candidate; or trying to get security to loosen up for assassination. A win either way for the truly evil that have taken over the world.

Field's mother works for the embassy of the bananna republic of honduras. Not a recommendation where her own mother works for a place that switches governments with the military as easy as you would clothes. And Honduras has the highest murder rate of the whole world.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Come on don't you see how Trump is bullying this poor woman? This poor woman was bullied and thats the type of person he is. That's why I am voting for the first woman president, a woman we can all respect. One that will get rid of all of the inequalities like Trump bullying this woman, Trump won't even say sorry, that's why I'm writing in Liberty Eagle.
    He has no reason to say sorry.

And I fail to see why someone having a vagina would be a valid reason to vote for them.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Agree they can't ever know 100% a person is a threat, but it's very clear what they do when they do perceive a threat.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    He has no reason to say sorry.

And I fail to see why someone having a vagina would be a valid reason to vote for them.
    Are you saying that a woman can't do the job!! That's what I am hearing when you say that. I am voting for Liberty Eagle no matter what you say.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Come on don't you see how Trump is bullying this poor woman? This poor woman was bullied and thats the type of person he is.
    Trump won't even say sorry . . .

I agree with the UK newspaper, it was a surreal week with the GOP race.
    http://www.teaparty.org/surrealcarly...-video-151739/

Carly - in making matters worse with Heidi Cruz not by his side -
    kinda looks like she's thinking . . . "damn, how the hell am I gonna explain that half-million now ?"

"The interesting twist here is that now we have a politician engaging in what we perceive as deception on behalf of another politician—
    a politician who is a former foe, no less."
    http://lawnewz.com/politics/cia-expe...ed-infidelity/

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-03-2016 at 11:28 AM.

They knew it was a pen. The tagalong press is vetted beforehand, some of them probably travel with the campaign.
    And she had been vetted as wel

Jan2017

Even worse then as part of press corps but unknown to security . . .
    she should definitely know to not be defying Secret Service orders to back off.
    Only a bird brain reporter would not realize question time is over . . . it is a critical security operation to exit after a successful event.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump's U.S. Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday
    that Fields made physical contact with Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop –
    before Lewandowski grabbed her arm to pull her away from the billionaire.

'She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,' said the agent, who was present that night in Jupiter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-reporter.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    The Trump staffer is behind them . . . she has something up inside her hand . . . Secret Service might have just tackled her, imo

So, it turns out it was a pen . . . but the reporter needs to be smarter about doing that.

Jan2017

the Trump campaign has stated Lewandowski will not be fired even if he is convicted of battery.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?493109-16-female-media-members-urge-Trump-campaign-fire-Lewandowski-in-letter

The note is signed by 16 journalists who see nothing wrong with disregarding Secret Service orders . . .

"However unlike the Trump campaign,
    we believe in making a statement on the record to clearly highlight the difference between right and wrong,"

Dana Loesch (Radio America, Blaze TV);
    Katie Pavlich (Townhall, Fox News);
    Meghan McCain (America Now Radio, Cosmopolitan, Fox News);
    S.E. Cupp (New York Daily News, Glamour, CNN);
    Mary Katharine Ham (CNN, The Federalist);
    Christine Rosen (New Atlantis, Commentary);
    Christina Hoff Sommers (American Enterprise Institute).

Bethany Mandel (The Federalist, Acculturated);
    Emily Zanotti (American Spectator);
    Elisha Krauss (AM 870 The Answer);
    Karol Markowicz (New York Post);
    Kristen Soltis Anderson (Washington Examiner);
    Mona Charen (Ethics and Public Policy Center, Creators Syndicate);
    Sarah Rumpf (freelance); Brooke Rogers, (National Review);
    Mary Chastain (Breitbart).

some of SE best political journalism is from Glamour

SE: His comments about Megyn afterward were gross. I mean, tampon commercials make me uncomfortable.
    31 minutes ago

KB: You’ve always been very clear about your feelings re Tampon commercials.
    31 minutes ago

SE: Like, we stick with the brand our moms bought us at 14. Amiright?

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-03-2016 at 02:58 PM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump campaign shrinks Lewandowski's role

Despite the billionaire's staunch defense, his embattled campaign manager is losing clout.

By Ben Schreckinger and Kenneth P. Vogel

04/02/16 07:54 AM EDT

In public, Donald Trump is standing behind embattled campaign manager Corey Lewandowski as he faces battery charges for grabbing a reporter. But behind the scenes, Lewandowski’s role in the campaign is shrinking.

In early March, Lewandowski ceded authority over many hiring decisions to a lower-ranking staffer. In recent days, the campaign’s press office has been overruling his decisions about issuing credentials for campaign events. Going forward, Trump’s just-named convention manager, Paul Manafort, is expected to take a leading role not just in the selection of delegates, but also in the remaining primaries themselves, according to three people on or close to the campaign.

The shift is, in part, a natural outgrowth of the campaign’s maturation. But according to sources close to the campaign, it’s also at least partly the result of long-simmering concerns among some members of Trump’s inner circle about Lewandowski’s lack of national experience, his perceived unwillingness to challenge Trump and his brash temperament.

Those concerns received renewed attention this week, when Lewandowski was charged by police in Jupiter, Florida, with simple battery related to a March 8 encounter with a reporter then working for the conservative Breitbart News.

“I’m not saying Corey’s going to be fired or anything because I don’t think he’s going to be, at least not at this juncture,” said a person involved in Trump’s campaign. “But Mr. Trump’s listening to other people now. The crew’s expanding. The inner circle is not what it used to be.”

Neither Lewandowski nor the campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, responded to requests for comment.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ampaign-221487

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic