Thread: French vegan couple whose baby died of vitamin deficiency after being fed solely on breast mil

Chester Copperpot

French vegan couple whose baby died of vitamin deficiency after being fed solely on breast mil

wow.. never knew how crazy some of these vegans are.. killing their kids

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have some obsession with vegans. What did they do to you, steal your potatoes?

Here's some crazy non-vegans who killed their infants:

Couple charged with killing baby by diluting breast milk
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...city/26670583/

Parents plead guilty, get 5 years in prison in baby's starvation death
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...123-story.html

Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
    http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ba...parents-video/

7-week-old baby dies of starvation; parents arrested
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...sted/23633439/

Lakeland baby starves in a well-stocked home
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...d-home/1049449

Sometimes tragically there are irresponsible parents.
    Last edited by farreri; 03-28-2016 at 10:28 AM.

I'm of the opinion its none of the state's business.
    There was no guilty mind or mal intent.
    These parents were doing what they thought was right.
    Unfortunately they failed, and a child died as a result.
    Failure, religious zealotry, and ignorance doesn't make it a crime.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I'm of the opinion its none of the state's business.
    There was no guilty mind or mal intent.
    These parents were doing what they thought was right.
    Unfortunately they failed, and a child died as a result.
    Failure, religious zealotry, and ignorance doesn't make it a crime.
    I think I would agree with that.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by farreri View Post
    You have some obsession with vegans. What did they do to you, steal your potatoes?

Here's some crazy non-vegans who killed their infants:

Couple charged with killing baby by diluting breast milk
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...city/26670583/

Parents plead guilty, get 5 years in prison in baby's starvation death
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...123-story.html

Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
    http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ba...parents-video/

7-week-old baby dies of starvation; parents arrested
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...sted/23633439/

Lakeland baby starves in a well-stocked home
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...d-home/1049449

Sometimes tragically there are irresponsible parents.
    Nah, i dont hate vegans.. but it just shows you that sometimes veganism is wrong. Just like anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Nah, i dont hate vegans..
    Sure.

but it just shows you that sometimes veganism is wrong. Just like anybody else.
    Should be sometimes people do veganism wrong. Did you see in my other thread where that one girl did the "paleo" diet wrong? She did it so wrong she lost her period.

Chester Copperpot

Sure.

Should be sometimes people do veganism wrong. Did you see in my other thread where that one girl did the "paleo" diet wrong? She did it so wrong she lost her period.
    well if that happened to her then she needs to change her diet and eat something else.. one size does not fit all, no matter how much somebody pays you to say so

So what are you supposed to feed an 11 month old human? Is more than breast milk required?

I really don't know.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    So what are you supposed to feed an 11 month old human? Is more than breast milk required?

I really don't know.
    edit: yes, they should have introduced the baby to other foods by then. but probably not 100% necessary.

The problem was that the mother was so devoid of necessary nutrients as a result of her vegan diet; she was unable to pass them onto her child via her breast milk.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    edit: yes, they should have introduced the baby to other foods by then. but probably not 100% necessary.

The problem was that the mother was so devoid of necessary nutrients as a result of her vegan diet; she was unable to pass them onto her child via her breast milk.
    Oh! I see now. That makes sense.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Women have been nursing well past 11 months for eons - I'm sure some of them managed healthy kids on plant based diets. If the soil were not so depleted and contaminated at the same time, malnutrition would likely not have been a problem.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

well if that happened to her then she needs to change her diet and eat something else.. one size does not fit all
    Even after spelling it out for you, you still don't get why those two girls failed on their diets. They didn't need to eat something else. They needed to eat something!!!

More like as a result of doing her vegan diet badly. Sounds like the mother was making same mistakes this former vegan girl made:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-her-health

Chester Copperpot

Even after spelling it out for you, you still don't get why those two girls failed on their diets. They didn't need to eat something else. They needed to eat something!!!
    eating a ton of food deficient in B12 wont help... youre delusional and dishonest

eating a ton of food deficient in B12 wont help
    Um, I'm talking about the main reason they both failed on their different diets.

My son had prime rib fat smeared on his lips the 2nd day out of the oven...........He smiled!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's pretty $#@!ing easy people.

Carnivores have short intestines.
    Herbivores have very long intestines.
    Omnivores are somewhere in between.

Humans are omnivores.

Deducing from this, you can see humans aren't exactly evolved to be strict plant-eaters. They may be able to survive however it's pretty easy to argue that humans haven't evolved to survive on such a diet. Otherwise we'd probably be able to break down grasses like cows and other herbivores.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Humans are omnivores.
    That lean toward herbivore, not carnivore.

Deducing from this, you can see humans aren't exactly evolved to be strict plant-eaters. They may be able to survive however it's pretty easy to argue that humans haven't evolved to survive on such a diet. Otherwise we'd probably be able to break down grasses like cows and other herbivores.
    We evolved omnivore to have a better chance at surviving, but you can live long and healthy being a vegan if done right whereas you can't live very long being a strict carnivore.

That lean toward herbivore, not carnivore.

We evolved omnivore to have a better chance at surviving, but you can live long and healthy being a vegan if done right whereas you can't live very long being a strict carnivore.
    Why would a sane human be a strict herbivore or carnivore?

It all taste good, it all provides part of a balanced diet and our bodies are designed to consume plants and flesh......

Only a complete lunatic would limit themselves what with current availability...

Chester Copperpot

Um, I'm talking about the main reason they both failed on their different diets.
    thats always convenient for you isnt it.. since you never come out and say what youre talking about, you just beat around the bush and talk in riddles.

makes it real easy for you to change your answer anytime you want. vegan gains is a liar..

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Why would a sane human be a strict herbivore or carnivore?

It all taste good, it all provides part of a balanced diet and our bodies are designed to consume plants and flesh......

Only a complete lunatic would limit themselves what with current availability...
    yes, Thank you.

Are you calling all the "paleo" dieters on here complete lunatics?!

thats always convenient for you isnt it.. since you never come out and say what youre talking about, you just beat around the bush and talk in riddles.
    I'm just showing people you haven't been following my thread where I clearly spelled out and even bolded their shared mistake.

Chester Copperpot

I'm just showing people you haven't been following my thread where I clearly spelled out and even bolded their shared mistake.
    you lost all credibility with me quite awhile ago after you showed how you purposely lie and deceive. zero credibility,... if i were a vegan id be pissed at you giving me a bad name

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you showed how you purposely lie and deceive.
    Got a link?

Are you calling all the "paleo" dieters on here complete lunatics?!
    I'm calling anybody who doesn't eat a balanced diet a lunitic.

I don't know 'paleo' from a hole in my head...

Modern man had the ability to eat a well balanced diet without much trouble, not doing so is nuts.

[edit]

While I'm on a roll.........

Your body will crave foods, listen to it!

Train it while young to digest everything fit for human consumption and as you age it'll crave what's missing...
    Last edited by tod evans; 03-30-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Your body will crave foods, listen to it!
    But be careful, if your body is craving sweets, don't eat those sweetened foods that are loaded with fat. Eat whole fruits or starches.

But be careful, if your body is craving sweets, don't eat those sweetened foods that are loaded with fat. Eat whole fruits or starches.
    Some sweets are just fine, so are most natural fats........

Too much of anything is bad for you.