Thread: Top of Your 2016 Election Reading List

Top of Your 2016 Election Reading List

A celebrity real estate developer (name starting with "Tr") runs for president to prevent an economic collapse. The 2010 political suspense novel, Progress, not only foresaw that a man with no political experience would take down the media and challenge for the presidency, it also, in warning of an impending economic crisis, correctly predicted that China and other nations would now be dumping US Treasuries. Progress reveals an agenda that could rescue America and a masterstroke Trump could pull to get it passed. Have you heard all the "alpha dog" talk surrounding Trump? Notice the picture of wolves on the cover. Progress gets to a true understanding of the term. You must read this novel!

http://www.amazon.com/Progress-Charl.../dp/B003XIIZUS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't read fiction. Unless it's a classic.
    "I am a bird"

Progress is an alternate history of the 2008 presidential election. With the exception of the events I changed, everything is written exactly as it happened, right down to the weather. Chris Trenton is a combination of JFK Jr. and Donald Trump. He has JFK Jr's lineage, Donald Trump's business background, persuasive powers and ability to hand it to the media, and our political philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by sumit View Post
    hello
    Are you the author?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't read fiction. Unless it's a classic.
    I am about the same .

"First the day after tomorrow must come for me. Some men are born posthumously." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 used from $660.52

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic