Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The dishonesty of the average Trump supporter

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Sure buddy. Whatever you say. So when Donald Trump changes his position on gun control from "ban all assault weapons" before he ran for president to "I'm against gun control period" once he decided to run for president he did that to fool the elite? Or did he do that to fool you? Rhetorical question.
    He'll be for gun control again if he makes it to the general election. Obviously this will be part of his master plan to stick it to the elites.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Trump tax plan, as posted on his site... not so much:

And on Thursday morning Trump also wavered on the sweeping, across-the-board tax cuts he proposed during the primary, suggesting he might, in fact, raise the reduced tax rate he had proposed for the wealthiest Americans.

"I am not necessarily a huge fan of that," Trump said on CNBC when asked about his tax plan delivering massive benefits to the top 1% of Americans.

"When you put out a tax plan, you are going to start negotiating. You aren't going to say, 'OK, this is our tax plan, lots of luck, folks,'" Trump said. "During a negotiation I could see that going up. I don't want middle to go up at all. But I could see that going up. And I think that probably will happen, because it's a cut for everybody and, you know, the wealthy have done well."

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment seeking more clarity on Trump's remarks.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politi...ion-positions/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is a wizard - Trump says he will Make America Great Again - Here, see the tax plan explanation 5:27

Trump just said Clinton wants to ban all handguns and wants to tax bullets.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The sad thing is we had this kind of enthusiasm for Ron in 2008 and it would have spread like wildfire IF we had a fair shake from the media. Of course we all know what the media did to make sure that never happened...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    The sad thing is we had this kind of enthusiasm for Ron in 2008 and it would have spread like wildfire IF we had a fair shake from the media. Of course we all know what the media did to make sure that never happened...
    And all we do is whine about it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    And all we do is whine about it.
    Really? The blimp was made of whine? We exposed the Fed with whine? Comedy Central was exposing the blackout because of whine?

If you're just going to slink about the site insulting everyone you see and bitching about everything this movement ever accomplished the rest of your life, could you at least try to concentrate on our actual weaknesses, rather than trying to convince us our strengths are weaknesses? K? Thx.

Well, one certainly can't say that post is a thread hijack...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-21-2016 at 07:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic