Thread: VIDEO: "The Final American Revolution - Adam Kokesh Debates Stefan Molyneux"

Lightbulb VIDEO: "The Final American Revolution - Adam Kokesh Debates Stefan Molyneux"

Great discussion, I highly recommend it for everyone on RPF.

Very relevant to the grassroots movement.

Adam Kokesh and Stefan Molyneux debate the best way to advance the cause of freedom, increase human liberty and end the tyranny of the state. Political Action, Civil Disobedience, Peaceful Parenting or something else: What is the best method?
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 03-22-2016 at 12:20 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Great discussion, I highly recommend it for everyone on RPF.

Very relevant to the grassroots movement.

It was "silly" to do what he did while his house had illegal substances in it? SILLY? Adam is being a mite kind to himself there, I have to say.

I will watch later, but only to the point it doesn't go too far up the retard scale. His self-characterization is about as far as I will tolerate.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.