Thread: Megyn Kelly Tonight: Debating Trump's Foreign Policy

Megyn Kelly Tonight: Debating Trump's Foreign Policy

I bring this up because Rand was mentioned in the discussion about interventionism and war guarantees.

Megyn intervenes in the debate and says "Trump's foreign policy sounds allot like Rand Paul's".

Response: "No Megyn, Donald Trump makes Rand Paul look like a Neocon".

May want to catch it on the replay, I tuned in late.
    Last edited by kahless; 03-21-2016 at 07:39 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe, but Rand would have never said those things Trump said at AIPAC.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Is this the Feb 2016 Trump FP or the March 2016 Trump FP?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I think that was more of a slam from the anti-Trump guy by using Rand. Not saying I agree or disagree, just tuned in late and caught them talking about Rand and Trump. I missed the AIPAC stuff today.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think she's had work done on her nose.

But the chin and claws are unmistakable.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-21-2016 at 08:04 PM.

I watched it. It was interesting.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

A free people should demand more of the constitutionally protected free press than what Megyn Kelly gives.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Is this the Feb 2016 Trump FP or the March 2016 Trump FP?
    It's the March 21st FP. Subject to change.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

What are you talking about? Of course he would and he has! What planet have you been on? Rand lied about the Supreme Leader's statement on the deal, completing quoting him out of context. Rand has NEVER hesitated in supporting Israel, even when it was massacring over 2000 civilians in Gaza. Rand is so disgraceful when it comes to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This upsets me, BUT, I take comfort knowing that Europe has moved on, and will not support new sanctions on Iran. Too many European businesses stand to lose money if this deal is dismantled.

Oh yes he would, and did. What Rand never would have said is what Trump said *BEFORE* AIPAC
    Carthago Delenda Est

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I bring this up because Rand was mentioned in the discussion about interventionism and war guarantees.

Megyn intervenes in the debate and says "Trump's foreign policy sounds allot like Rand Paul's".

Response: "No Megyn, Donald Trump makes Rand Paul look like a Neocon".

May want to catch it on the replay, I tuned in late.
    I doubt that Rand would have suggested sending 30,000 troops to Syria in the last debate.

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Bump
    Moron, it was a guest that said that I was quoting a guest.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic