Thread: The Collection of Philosophical Landscape Charts

Default The Collection of Philosophical Landscape Charts

Maybe I'm a little weird but I find traversing a philosophical landscape chart entertaining. Have any to share?

What say ye? Smoke a dube and shoot watermelons?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's all bull$#@!.

Allow me to simplify it for you:

Left = more government

Right = less government

Anarchy = stupid

You're welcome.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Anarchy = stupid

You're welcome.
    *note to self don't send Petar invite to watermelon party

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Mine is simpler.

anarchists>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> statists (everyone else)
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Right = less government
    ...excepting the jack-booted goons who patrol the border, of course.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    *note to self don't send Petar invite to watermelon party
    *note to self - employ coercive power of state to regulate presence's stupid anarchist watermelon party out of existence
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

-Albert Camus

I like it. Snagged a copy. Thanks!

Maybe I'm a little weird but I find traversing a philosophical landscape chart entertaining. Have any to share?

What say ye? Smoke a dube and shoot watermelons?

I'm right there with you. In fact, I took a new friend to the range today, shot up a bunch of paper and now I'm hitting the last of my weed in the vape.

Good day!

I lol'd at the charts. Below this line = $#@!. Hysterical dude!

This $#@! has just gotten serious, and complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    I love Che because...
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"What do you think about roads?"

Love roads: not anarchist
    Hate roads: anarchist
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

I like poring over these too, thanks for posting.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

this one is 5 star!

interactive: http://zoom.it/l3dq

this one is 5 star!

interactive: http://zoom.it/l3dq

I need help. I see names, not ideas? How do the authors choose relationships?
    -Albert Camus