Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Donald Trump reveals foreign policy team in meeting with The Washington Post

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    You mind if post this meme on my fb?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    whatever
    It might have been more accurate to point out it is indicative of your deep ignorance rather than just poor thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I accept Rand as he is and still think he was/is the best representation of Liberty in the running.
    He's not in the running any more. He quit.

No One But Paul
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    You mind if post this meme on my fb?
    go right ahead

go right ahead
    Thanks

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump foreign policy:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Right from the outset.

On November 4, 1979, a group of students seized the United States Embassy and took the embassy with 52 personnel and citizens hostage,[140] after the United States refused to return Mohammad Reza Pahlavi to Iran to face trial in the court of the new regime. Attempts by the Jimmy Carter administration to negotiate for the release of the hostages, and a failed rescue attempt, helped force Carter out of office and brought Ronald Reagan to power. On Jimmy Carter's final day in office, the last hostages were finally set free as a result of the Algiers Accords.
    So the United States backs a dictator, while training his secret police in the art of pouring boiling water on women's genitalia, then gives Pahlavi safe harbor in the United States, leading to the embassy being sacked, and it Iran that is destabilizing the Middle East?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    He's not in the running any more. He quit.
    Obviously. Read what I was referring to instead of presupposing.
    There is no spoon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic