Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maddow recalls violence and thug tactics used against Ron Paul supporters in 2012

Maddow recalls violence and thug tactics used against Ron Paul supporters in 2012

Last edited by jct74; 03-19-2016 at 07:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my nostalgia.

Where is my candidate.

I'm getting old, come on.

Doug Wead interview afterwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnusyk17uA
    Last edited by jct74; 03-21-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Their campaign slogan was "Revolution", they incited violence, they deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    Their campaign slogan was "Revolution", they incited violence, they deserved it.
    hahaha...good sarc man...

same as Trump right...inciting violence
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

That brings back memories. Probably PTSD for delegates who went through all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Does that video ever bring back memories.

Why is this thread one star?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man this brings back some bitter sweet memories.

If you know what I know about what happened in 2012 at the GOP conventions then you know what's coming this summer, this time in reverse. Throw in BLM and the Trump zealots and it's going to be a long hot political summer for the GOP.

Amazing it took them four years to report this.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maddow, not someone I usually respect as a journalist, summed up most of the large bogus 2012 events nicely in this piece.

A similar video was made right after the RNC concluded back in 2012 that I often will show to friends or family that want to learn more about what happened.

RNC Sham:

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Amazing it took them four years to report this.
    Actually, Rachel Maddow reported on the 2012 GOP primary voter fraud repeatedly. Here's one example. Here's another. Maddow actually was all over this, and was one of the few voices of reason in the media at that time.

Thanks for that, Champuckett. I am now inspired to raise the black flag and fight for David Gerson with no regrets.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Liberty was stolen from us in 2012 and again this year. How does it go again?? The soap box, the ballot box and ???
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Liberty was stolen from us in 2012 and again this year. How does it go again?? The soap box, the ballot box and ???
    ....the hide in the box.

Not a MadCow fan but the OP is worth the time to watch.....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb Violence used against Ron Paul supporters in 2012 [VIDEO]

Every once in a while truth comes out of her mouth:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

With all this free negative media publicity, why didn't Ron Paul win?

I mean, we've determined that bad media is because they support you, right?

forewarned is forearmed. Trump knows exactly what to look for now.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    With all this free negative media publicity, why didn't Ron Paul win?

I mean, we've determined that bad media is because they support you, right?
    Black This Out never happened. amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Black This Out never happened. amirite?
    We should try harder, and generate more negative publicity next election!

it's a good thing.

Sanders Hillary showed us the way!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post

How was it stolen from us this year?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Haven't had the displeasure of watching Maddow for a long time.

Sure, she talked a bit about violence against some Ron Paul people, but it seems to me that for the most part the segment painted the Ron Paul campaign and it's supporters as a bunch of underhanded cheaters, who almost deserved the violence against them. She used it all as a premise that there will be more violence and cheating at the next GOP convention, while not giving much detail about who would do what.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Rand never had a snowflake's chance, get in touch with reality.

RandLiberty never had a snowflake's chance, get in touch with reality.
    Fixed that for you. People simply want power even if it comes with authoritarianism or whatever ism people don't like otherwise. There are plenty examples here on the forum. Power over principle, it's a dangerous thing.

There are very few people that do not care for power but care about principle, I would consider Ron and Rand among those people. Trump, Cruz, are the complete opposite of that.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 03-20-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Fixed that for you. People simply want power even if it comes with authoritarianism or whatever ism people don't like otherwise. There are plenty examples here on the forum. Power over principle, it's a dangerous thing.

There are very few people that do not care for power but care about principle, I would consider Ron and Rand among those people. Trump, Cruz, are the complete opposite of that.

It's never had a chance in all of human history and never will. Don't know why people refuse to accept this. It is not the "evil" all of you make it out to be, it is simply how we are wired, just like pack animals. Most people are not wired to be individuals, the thought of making their own decisions and being responsible for them is terrifying, it is instinctive, unless there is some huge evolutionary biological change in our brains - or divine intervention if you are religious - this is what we are.

Trying to "wake people up" is a fool's mission, go talk to the average voter, you can explain it to them a thousand times and they will still stand there like a deer in the headlights, either that or they will shout their simplistic cue card sound bites at you, they simply cannot comprehend these things anymore than I can comprehend black hole theories.

Primarily by Trumpster entering the race and stealing the thunder. I'm still waiting for him to find a reason to bow out now that he's totally destroyed any chance for liberty this election. He derailed the "anger" that should have gone to the only candidate that would have actually HELPED the average person to get back some of their money and get the goonerment OUT of their lives (at least to some extent)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Haven't had the displeasure of watching Maddow for a long time.

Sure, she talked a bit about violence against some Ron Paul people, but it seems to me that for the most part the segment painted the Ron Paul campaign and it's supporters as a bunch of underhanded cheaters, who almost deserved the violence against them. She used it all as a premise that there will be more violence and cheating at the next GOP convention, while not giving much detail about who would do what.
    Agreed. The only time she does non-hit pieces about the liberty movement is to make an attack against the GOP. I try to look at the positive side and say to myself that the deplorable actions by the GOP at the RNC in 2012 are now being given attention, for all to see. It's a shame it took 4 years for this to happen and not because it was the righteous thing to do, but for no reason other than to stop an undesirable candidate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast