Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul: Republican Party obviously threatened by Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    IF there was a real fear of Trump by the "Establishment" there would be absolutely no press/media about him (aka Ron Paul); he would be ignored. The fact that the press is going crazy over him shows that he is part and parcel of TPTB- otherwise he would be carefully ignored.
    Just as the far, far more popular Mel Gibson has been ever since he tried to boost the popularity of Christianity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If he had gone off the reservation, you would never even hear his name.

As has been pointed out again and again and again. As we all know because we saw it done to the Pauls, and Johnson, and Jim Webb and Martin O'Malley, and a host of others.

This is just more spam. It gets repeated often; it gets proven, confirmed, or even justified never. Just spam.
    You're a spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    IF there was a real fear of Trump by the "Establishment" there would be absolutely no press/media about him (aka Ron Paul); he would be ignored. The fact that the press is going crazy over him shows that he is part and parcel of TPTB- otherwise he would be carefully ignored.
    The difference is that Trump is:

1) A very famous celebrity

2) Willing to play dirty

This is the reason that the MSM machine can't simply ignore him.

Trump has effectively hijacked the MSM machine.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately, the FEC says that Mel Gibson has not filed as a 2016 Presidential candidate.

http://www.fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    You're a spam.
    That's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    The difference is that Trump is:

1) A very famous celebrity

2) Willing to play dirty

This is the reason that the MSM machine can't simply ignore him.

Trump has effectively hijacked the MSM machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Unfortunately, the FEC says that Mel Gibson has not filed as a 2016 Presidential candidate.

http://www.fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do
    You two are cute.

So, what was done to Mel Gibson couldn't have been done to him if he had filed with the SEC to run for the presidency.

Care to back that up? Got proof? Got any reasonable reason at all why we should believe that? Or are you just going to repeat it and repeat it, then call me a spam again?

That's cute.

You two are cute.

So, what was done to Mel Gibson couldn't have been done to him if he had filed with the SEC to run for the presidency.

Care to back that up? Got proof? Got any reasonable reason at all why we should believe that? Or are you just going to repeat it and repeat it, then call me a spam again?
    "acptulspam"
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Obviously the GOP doesn't deserve to survive.
    Let's be clear what we're talking about here. I have said the RNC needs to resign in disgrace. I don't think all constitutents are bad people. I think the establishment leadership has overestimated its importance and influence.
    Last edited by euphemia; 03-20-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

On a different note, did anyone see this coming? Did anyone forsee the collapse of the Republican party that did not result in a Ron Paul presidency? I don't think anyone planned for that eventuality. Is the Republican takeover still on the agenda for us?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    On a different note, did anyone see this coming? Did anyone forsee the collapse of the Republican party that did not result in a Ron Paul presidency? I don't think anyone planned for that eventuality. Is the Republican takeover still on the agenda for us?
    Actually I think many of us have seen it coming- and I think Ron Paul has had a lot to do with it. I don't know any young voters who are enamored by either party.

Of course, we really don't have a 2 party system- every recent president has been 2nd verse same as the first IMHO. What we may be seeing is the elite making a big show for changes they have in mind.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Hitlary as Trump's VP or vice versa.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You have no idea what the "establishment" is, do you?

You seem to think there is a cabal of people who march in lockstep with each other and are planning everything out. That is NOT what we mean by establishment.

The real establishment fight amongst themselves over power constantly! Trump is part of that establishment and has even said as much repeatedly.

The establishment are people who work together (or at least in concert with each other), to accumulate power and to use it to get things for themselves and their friends. The term "Anti-establishment" is supposed to mean someone who wants to return that power to the people and prevent that power from going to a few at the expense of the many. Trump is establishment. Period.
    You mistook my attempt to breakdown Acptulsa's "socket wrench" analogy as my definition of "establishment".

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This.

Those polls are 'hypothetical matchup' polls. If he were the nominee, which would you vote for? Straight ticket Republican voters see 'Clinton' and make any other choice. And they do that now. They aren't going to wait until autumn to start.

As for Trump voters being afraid to be seen as politically incorrect, ha ha ha.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2016 at 04:35 PM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    That's definitely the red pill there.

Yes, there are more GOP voters who would never vote for Trump than those who would never vote for any of the other candidates.
    fallacy
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Bump

Hahaha, those CPUd memes are really funny to look at now, keep bumping more threads acptulsa..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hahaha, those CPUd memes are really funny to look at now, keep bumping more threads acptulsa..
    The election was lost on the popular vote and only won in the electoral college. That's how close we came to getting stuck with the psycho bitch from hell.

I don't suppose your memory is good enough to recall the theoretical matchup polls comparing Rand Paul and Clinton? Abandoning Rand Paul for the Orange Clown was the most dangerous and stupid thing GOP primary voters could possibly do.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The election was lost on the popular vote and only won in the electoral college. That's how close we came to getting stuck with the psycho bitch from hell.

I don't suppose your memory is good enough to recall the theoretical matchup polls comparing Rand Paul and Clinton? Abandoning Rand Paul for the Orange Clown was the most dangerous and stupid thing GOP primary voters could possibly do.
    Actually it wasn't close at all.. 232 - 306 electoral college votes..

Not to mention, Rand dropped out Feb. 3, 2016 which was well before this thread was created.

There was only one person in the entire forum who supported Trump over Rand in the primary before Rand dropped out..

And after that, I think it was fair game and good strategy to support Trump over the other deep state republicans.. they would have ALL lost, except possibly Rand..

The whole meme that Trump was a spoiler for Hillary? Well, it certainly seemed possible, and I believed it for a long time.

Then I had a conversation with Rand Paul in private, and my mind was changed on that specific issue.

I supported Trump and it turns out he is going after the deep state afterall, and the deep state still hates him and combats him. Not to mention he is good friends with Rand and the Judge and he is helping out with a lot of issues that are important to us. So it was a good choice.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic