Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOT Preaching To The Choir

NOT Preaching To The Choir

Let's dedicate this thread to sharing links to other websites where we are not preaching to the choir. Personally, I would be very interested in reading other people's sales pitches. Here's my most recent sales pitch...

Popular vs Valuable*

To be very clear... I want to see interactions! Please do not post links to your articles, blog entries or Youtube videos... unless you are actively engaged with liberals in the comment section. In other words... I want to see you exchanging/trading thoughts with liberals. It's perfectly fine though to share supplemental info that might be of use to another member during an exchange. In other words... feel free to throw lifelines.

Also, please don't only share links to positive exchanges. Sharing links to negative exchanges will give us all the chance to try and identify what went wrong. Ideally other members of this forum would be willing and able to jump in and try and make the exchange more productive.

Personally, way too often I find myself trying to win a debate. Which is absurd because I'm trying to sell the idea of freedom. Unfortunately it's really hard for me to be less combative.

Hopefully we can learn from each other!

*Errr... funnily enough I think that I might actually be doing a bit of choir preaching in that thread (Wizlandia). But at least there a few non-choir preaching interactions in that thread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    northcarolinaliberty had a thread where he was doing this too... outreach is good

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    northcarolinaliberty had a thread where he was doing this too... outreach is good
    That's cool! I'd definitely be interested to read the thread!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Wow, you've sure got a lot of rules. PASS!

Thanks for sharing! It doesn't seem like it's really striking at the root though.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerographica View Post
    Thanks for sharing! It doesn't seem like it's really striking at the root though.

Well, the root for me is the individual. It really does not get any molecular than that.

Yes, I would like to have a lot of money where I could post billboard messages all across the country. The goal is to always reach many people, but I don't have that luxury.

The pros of replying to specific questions on Yahoo Answers:

1. Your audience is captive because they are asking a question. They WILL read your answer.

2. The questioner is seeking a practical solution, so you are not just discussing ivory tower concepts.

3. The questioners are young, many in their early teens. They WILL listen to you.

4. The answers are short, to the point, and fairly instant.

5. You don't debate people, so you save A LOT of energy.

6. I copy & paste standard replies for questions that repeat themselves weekly/daily.

6. Other people are still reading your answer.

Here are just some Best Answers to Yahoo questions I've answered:

Here is some 17 year old kid confused and apprehensive about his meeting with Child Protective Services in one week. I suggest he doesn't talk and that CPS is not his friend:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8195223AA9pYLX

Here's a high school freshman asking about the pros and cons of him joining the army. I tell him about the many lies and misdeeds of the government:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4154329AA3XynK

This kid is asking for good debate points in legalizing weed for a school project. Hopefully, several dozen people here these debate points:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5232551AAwze88

This student is going on spring break and asks if he has to comply at border patrol roadblocks. I give him the lowdown and post the video of Terry Bressi making fools of them:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7222057AAPJhnN

This person is seeking out a career. A career assessment suggests his best career options are in "law, public safety, corrections and security, and government and public administration." I post the laundry list of problems with police and he seems to agree with another Best Answer:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2140011AAWlyR5

Many, many Yahoo people have encounters with the law when they are minding their own business. I have posted the viral video "Don't Talk to the Police" countless times:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0223230AAIZXfl

Here's some poor schlep intimidated by the just-us system, another person who might be flim-flammed by lying cops. He is attending a hearing with some vague "public safety" figure:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9181407AAQiQQx

Here is a person who is going to call the lice on his brother. I tell him to clean his own dirty laundry:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...3220647AAFT2Bh

I've answered a number of parents concerned about vaccinating their kids. They are not even aware of the many resources. Some actually think you MUST vaccinate your kid for him to enter public school!
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7114957AAoJ9mO

This college girl in the "gender studies" Yahoo forum starts talking about "male privilege," but then ends up saying, "Thank you though for your opinion it did offer another great point of view." If you catch the girls young enough and before their professors' views solidify, then they start realizing that this "social science" does not hold a candle to their own natural biology.
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8224922AApMrqC
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-15-2016 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Xerographica View Post
    Let's dedicate this thread to sharing links to other websites where we are not preaching to the choir. Personally, I would be very interested in reading other people's sales pitches. Here's my most recent sales pitch...

Popular vs Valuable*

To be very clear... I want to see interactions! Please do not post links to your articles, blog entries or Youtube videos... unless you are actively engaged with liberals in the comment section. In other words... I want to see you exchanging/trading thoughts with liberals. It's perfectly fine though to share supplemental info that might be of use to another member during an exchange. In other words... feel free to throw lifelines.

Also, please don't only share links to positive exchanges. Sharing links to negative exchanges will give us all the chance to try and identify what went wrong. Ideally other members of this forum would be willing and able to jump in and try and make the exchange more productive.

Personally, way too often I find myself trying to win a debate. Which is absurd because I'm trying to sell the idea of freedom. Unfortunately it's really hard for me to be less combative.

Hopefully we can learn from each other!

*Errr... funnily enough I think that I might actually be doing a bit of choir preaching in that thread (Wizlandia). But at least there a few non-choir preaching interactions in that thread.
    Eh. Nevermind. Wasn't important.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-18-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Oh, and the Yahoo forum is not without it's fun. I am called every name under the sun in the Yahoo Military Forum. You must be making an impact when people react so emotionally to you.

You really know you've arrived when they start making nasty threads about you.

Nasty threads from Yahoo members who--uh--don't really like me.

So this former army major is accusing me of mental health issues. That is cyberbullying!

Thread title: "Is it any surprise that trolls like Michael have mental health issues?"

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8214752AA0vHey

Thread title: "If you could eradicate one troll from the military section who would it be?
    Armouror or Michael the Troll?"

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...AAuRzbk&page=1

I'm Michael and Armourer is a British vet they can't stand. I won the poll!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Thanks for posting that, Presence.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great stuff, thank you for sharing.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Hopefully they all fail even if the GOP bills are also terrible.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loca...?mode=comments

Over 100 ISIS commanders and leadership are from the former Hussain Iraq government. (blowback from our FP)

The State department (Hillary) decided we should overthrow Assad to hurt Hezbollah and Iran for the benefit of Israel. (how does this play into our national interest?)

They were warned that military action in Syria and overthrowing Assad would result in the rise of a new radical group (ISIS) and opted to do so anyway (again not in our national interest to mess with Syria, and now a reason not to do it)

ISIS is the greatest current terrorist threat per Obama's counter-terrorism chief. (good going guys, you created the mess!)

Assad's Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran -the ones this operation initially was intended to hurt- are now fighting ISIS. (at least our enemies will wipe our behinds)

And there is now a refugee crisis because of the destruction of Syria that is destroying Europe. (woops! our bad!)

And so for you fools who would rather focus on national borders or Islam then the effects of our current FP, a proper solution will never grace your brain. There are radical elements to all religions, Islam included. But our FP has attempted to make sure these radical elements rise to the top in the Islamic world, both by direct support, money and weapons, and by indirect support, that being the unjust wars which provides real motivation for some and substance for radical Islamic propagandist to recruit fighters.

Most of the Jihadist (and we're not talking Muslims as the whole... just those that have taken up arms against us) do not hate us for our freedoms, they hate us (really our government-- they have obtained a better world-view than most Americans are seemingly capable) because we prevent their people from making a better live for themselves and their families.
    I am guessing that it took you awhile, Sell, to put this together, and I don't want to spend that much time critiquing it, but I will do my best on the fly here:

Over 100 ISIS commanders and leadership are from the former Hussain Iraq government. (blowback from our FP)
    Comment: This was a decision made early on after the invasion, to dismantle the Iraqi military completely. I think it was a bad idea, but you also have to wonder, if you are right and more than 100 ISIS commanders are from Hussein's forces, how loyal would they have been in a U.S.-trained and administered army? Or do you have a brilliant hindsight plan of how to have vetted them before hiring them for the new Iraqi army?

The State department (Hillary) decided we should overthrow Assad to hurt Hezbollah and Iran for the benefit of Israel. (how does this play into our national interest?)
    Again, it looks like bad policy now, but at the time, there was a groundswell of popular Syrian hatred for Assad. But if anybody seems to have had a sound policy for the Middle East, I guess I would vote for Buggs' JFK assassin enabler, George HW Bush, who decided we probably are better off if we don't know what we're doing to let dictators stay in power if they are all that stands between keeping some sort of peace and Wreaking havoc on the world.

They were warned that military action in Syria and overthrowing Assad would result in the rise of a new radical group (ISIS) and opted to do so anyway (again not in our national interest to mess with Syria, and now a reason not to do it)
    See my comment above.

ISIS is the greatest current terrorist threat per Obama's counter-terrorism chief. (good going guys, you created the mess!)
    According to the best accounts I have been able to ferret out, ISIS started in northern Iraq during the Bush W. occupation and our commanders at that time had a chance to go in and clean them out, but declined. It goes without saying that our exit from Iraq allowed ISIS a great opportunity, which they took. There is no doubt that Obama's administration has to hold the jacket for that, but one wonders how much our country would have stood for expenditures of more hundreds of billions and young lives lost for a more protracted war than we already had experienced? The reality is we may have to expend that money, effort and blood again to clean this up. It is a grotesque tragedy of history. You seem to want to lay this at Hillary's feet. If she is the war-monger that her critics are saying she is, d'ya think maybe she was counseling Obama to stay in Iraq, possibly?

Assad's Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran -the ones this operation initially was intended to hurt- are now fighting ISIS. (at least our enemies will wipe our behinds)
    Comment: This administration is widely being excoriated because ISIS and other forces inimical to our interests there are using our left-behind equipment from the Iraq war. Obama was insistent that he did not want to arm groups that would turn on us in Syria, and he is heavily criticized, sometimes by the same people, for taking THIS stance. It is easy to sit on the sidelines and carp, but you don't have to make the decisions, Obama does. How would you handle the Kurds, the best, most effective anti-ISIS, anti-al Qaeda fighters in the theater, who are deeply hated and distrusted by our close ally, Turkey, not to mention by Sunni and Shia Iraqis and by the Iranians? Choose a side, pal, and wait for everybody else to pile on you and tell you how wrong, naive and stupid you are.

As for your final two points, I think your contention that our Foreign Policy (I assume that is what your FP is) has made sure that radical extremists have risen to the top of the world, I am not sure I see your argument. I guess you could say our mistakes have allowed them to rise in power, but our policy is not designed to do so. The whole point of the Obama approach was to NOT send arms that would end up being used against us. I don't see how you can come up with that idea. I totally disagree with your final point. They hate us for our freedoms because our freedoms are a direct contradiction to the ancient feudal caliphate fantasy they have of restoring Islam as a great world power, They do prey on kids who see the excesses of western consumer society, knowing it is unlikely those kids will never experience it, then use that reality to instill a hatred toward us and attracting them to Jihad and the delusionary promises of revenge, death and virgins in heaven. The people who are for Trump and against Hillary are the very same voters who scream about foreign aid, a tiny percent of our annual budget that actually takes the promise of a better life to them and helps people work to achieve a better life for themselves and their families. So go figure.

'This was a decision made early on after the invasion, to dismantle the Iraqi military completely. I think it was a bad idea, but you also have to wonder, if you are right and more than 100 ISIS commanders are from Hussein's forces, how loyal would they have been in a U.S.-trained and administered army? Or do you have a brilliant hindsight plan of how to have vetted them before hiring them for the new Iraqi army?'
    I started at the point I did because I was trying to make a relevant point using our most recent policy mistake. We helped rise Saddam to power in the first place, and sent many weapons and money to him over the years. It is largely unknowable what these 100+ individuals would be doing had we not been intervening in the middle-east so heavily the past 70+ years-- which is largely to my point. But I think we can say if we had not invaded Iraq in 2003 'for the possession of WMDs', 'intel' supposedly gained by torturing an individual (and actually, they were going to invade Iraq, this just happened to be the excuse (see: 'The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark' on youtube) these 100+ individuals would probably still be apart of Saddam’s Iraq government, not ISIS.

'Again, it looks like bad policy now, but at the time, there was a groundswell of popular Syrian hatred for Assad. But if anybody seems to have had a sound policy for the Middle East, I guess I would vote for Buggs' JFK assassin enabler, George HW Bush, who decided we probably are better off if we don't know what we're doing to let dictators stay in power if they are all that stands between keeping some sort of peace and Wreaking havoc on the world.'
    The intel I mentioned predicted this would happen. If you'd look up what I said 'this would hurt Hezbollah and Iran for the benfit of Israel', you'd see it was nothing about spreading democracy. Even now the State Department is having a 'mutiny' to overthrow Assad. It is much more nefarious than you're willing to admit. The dictators he was saying we should leave in power were ones propped up by the US, by the CIA. Look up 'George H. W. Bush You are creating a Frankenstein'.

According to the best accounts I have been able to ferret out, ISIS started in northern Iraq during the Bush W. occupation and our commanders at that time had a chance to go in and clean them out, but declined. It goes without saying that our exit from Iraq allowed ISIS a great opportunity, which they took. There is no doubt that Obama's administration has to hold the jacket for that, but one wonders how much our country would have stood for expenditures of more hundreds of billions and young lives lost for a more protracted war than we already had experienced? The reality is we may have to expend that money, effort and blood again to clean this up. It is a grotesque tragedy of history. You seem to want to lay this at Hillary's feet. If she is the war-monger that her critics are saying she is, d'ya think maybe she was counseling Obama to stay in Iraq, possibly?
    Here again, you miss my larger point. These are all question we need to ask *because* of poor FP. We should not be propping up and tearing down dictators and funding rebel groups in the first place. If our focus is on 'how do we fix this problem we created' instead of 'how did we create this problem in the first place' we will always be chasing our tail... or more appropriately, chasing the bad guy of the day.

'This administration is widely being excoriated because ISIS and other forces inimical to our interests there are using our left-behind equipment from the Iraq war. Obama was insistent that he did not want to arm groups that would turn on us in Syria, and he is heavily criticized, sometimes by the same people, for taking THIS stance. It is easy to sit on the sidelines and carp, but you don't have to make the decisions, Obama does. How would you handle the Kurds, the best, most effective anti-ISIS, anti-al Qaeda fighters in the theater, who are deeply hated and distrusted by our close ally, Turkey, not to mention by Sunni and Shia Iraqis and by the Iranians? Choose a side, pal, and wait for everybody else to pile on you and tell you how wrong, naive and stupid you are.'
    The intel they had said this would happen. You can ignore that if you want. The CIA has been arming rebels in Syria since at least 2013. We were arming rebels (ISIS) in Libya before that, and it got a diplomat killed. Luckily the Libyan army, recently deposed by our 'no fly zone' (they were actually bombing the Libyan army as it retreated), came to their aid and got the ones out alive they could... 'enemies' wiping our butts.

Our 'close ally' Turkey shot down a Russian jet doing a bombing run on ISIS positions, they are also providing a market for ISIS to sell their oil.. what great friends if indeed ISIS is 'the biggest terrorist threat'.

And again, these questions are asking me to solve problems we have created, which misses my point that we shouldn't create the problems in the first place. I am an anarchist, so my solution is to let free people do what free people do. Supporting the Kurds or Russians in their efforts would probably be my choice.

'As for your final two points, I think your contention that our Foreign Policy (I assume that is what your FP is) has made sure that radical extremists have risen to the top of the world, I am not sure I see your argument. I guess you could say our mistakes have allowed them to rise in power, but our policy is not designed to do so.'
    Again I say, I think what has happened and is happening is more nefarious than you're willing to admit. The state that the world is in is very beneficial to the military industrial complex and to politicians who want to pass laws that infringe on individual liberty. I think the people who have guided us into these mistakes are happy with exactly where the state of the world is.

'The whole point of the Obama approach was to NOT send arms that would end up being used against us.'
    We've been arming them for a long time, as I said.

'I don't see how you can come up with that idea.'
    By looking at the whole body of work.

'
    I totally disagree with your final point. They hate us for our freedoms because our freedoms are a direct contradiction to the ancient feudal caliphate fantasy they have of restoring Islam as a great world power, They do prey on kids who see the excesses of western consumer society, knowing it is unlikely those kids will never experience it, then use that reality to instill a hatred toward us and attracting them to Jihad and the delusionary promises of revenge, death and virgins in heaven. The people who are for Trump and against Hillary are the very same voters who scream about foreign aid, a tiny percent of our annual budget that actually takes the promise of a better life to them and helps people work to achieve a better life for themselves and their families. So go figure.'
    Maybe you should spend some time listening to what the jihadist say, instead of what the politicians and media say the jihadist say. I understand that there are some sects like the Wahhabist that seek violence even when there is none. And there numbers are for sure bolstered by our interventionism. But to the most extreme extent, that is not what we are dealing with today, we are dealing with blowback from our poor foreign policy.
    Well, Selling, without spending another hour poking through this with you, I will boil this down to one point you make that I find hard to swallow. You talk about the "intel" that was readily available to our government that clearly told them to steer clear of the policy directions they took. There is a daily flood of "intel" going into the White House, and it is so varied and contradictory that you can pick and choose which things you want to support your point of view. Obviously George W. and his bosses, Cheney and Rumsfeld, chose the weapons of mass destruction intel to support their pre-conceived decision to invade Iraq following 9-11. This will delight Buggs, I am sure, but when Colin Powell was standing shoulder to shoulder with these guys, I figured they knew what they were talking about, and I accepted it and the subsequent invasion. If Buggs wants to stress most Americans on this very day might say in a poll that they believe we need to shut down Muslim immigration to the U.S. temporarily, he may or may not be right. But the vast majority of Americans bought into the Weapons of Mass Destruction intel gambit, as did I, and it all turned out to be wrong. Winning a public opinion poll does not make the public's opinion the right or correct opinion. And choosing one version of intel over another doesn't make the chosen version the right one. If you are basing your complex construct on some versions of "intel" that you fished out of the Internet, congratulations. But neither I or anybody else has to buy into your construct, which I think is faulty and erroneous. As for anarchy, good luck with that. I don't think it has worked as a system of governance since the hunter gatherer days.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and provide thoughtful responses.

The issue you raise is why I am a anarchist.. well I come to my position because it is the only moral position. But it is one of the greatest moral hazards of a government, especially one where participation (paying taxes) is not voluntary. It matters of war, individuals, in my opinion, should do the due diligence themselves and decide if they want to contribute, and to which side they want to contribute. Having the government make these decisions and arguments for war provides a false sense of 'truthfulness'-- for the lack of ability to think of a better word. Surely if me and three of my buds came up to you and said "hey, that guy over there has weapons of mass destruction give us some money so we can go declare war on him", you'd probably ask for further proof... and not be satisfied with the answer 'its classified'.

You can see this moral hazards in all areas government operates, 'people don't need to learn the nutritiousness of their food, the practices of raising/growing their food, and farms with which that food is produced on because the FDA is doing it, right?'. 'People don't need to learn where their consumer goods come from, how they are produced, in what way the workers who produced those goods are treated, It surely wont have lead!, because 'the government got yo back''. I think we can call this the 'government got you back' syndrome. People are free from informing themselves and preparing themselves in the ways the natural people should, because the government got yo back. I think it distorts people's reality in a bad way, and can cause poor decisions, from what food you buy, to who you go to war with.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    The issue you raise is why I am a anarchist.. well I come to my position because it is the only moral position. But it is one of the greatest moral hazards of a government, especially one where participation (paying taxes) is not voluntary. It matters of war, individuals, in my opinion, should do the due diligence themselves and decide if they want to contribute, and to which side they want to contribute. Having the government make these decisions and arguments for war provides a false sense of 'truthfulness'-- for the lack of ability to think of a better word. Surely if me and three of my buds came up to you and said "hey, that guy over there has weapons of mass destruction give us some money so we can go declare war on him", you'd probably ask for further proof... and not be satisfied with the answer 'its classified'.

You can see this moral hazards in all areas government operates, 'people don't need to learn the nutritiousness of their food, the practices of raising/growing their food, and farms with which that food is produced on because the FDA is doing it, right?'. 'People don't need to learn where their consumer goods come from, how they are produced, in what way the workers who produced those goods are treated, It surely wont have lead!, because 'the government got yo back''. I think we can call this the 'government got you back' syndrome. People are free from informing themselves and preparing themselves in the ways the natural people should, because the government got yo back. I think it distorts people's reality in a bad way, and can cause poor decisions, from what food you buy, to who you go to war with.
    You said that anarchism is the only moral position... but then you went on to use consequentialist arguments (asking for further proof). Make up your mind. If you're an anarchist for moral reasons... then the benefits/consequences are irrelevant. If you think that the benefits/consequences of anarchism are relevant... ... then drop the moral reasoning. Channel David Friedman.

Personally, I think that the benefits/consequences of choice are super relevant. You made a really great argument that people are going to want more proof if they could choose how they spend their own money. But this isn't just true for anarchism... it's also true for pragmatarianism. If people could choose where their taxes go... then they really wouldn't want to waste their money on fool's errands. We would all greatly benefit if everybody had far greater incentive to engage in due diligence.

Pragmatarianism doesn't have Bible thumping morality or the baggage that anarchism has...

As for anarchy, good luck with that. I don't think it has worked as a system of governance since the hunter gatherer days. - oldhomey

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

NOT Preaching To The Choir

The fact is that the Soviets had captured several Enigma machines in the winter of 1941/1942 and were able to decrypt the Enigma machines and did not need Ultra,neither Cairncross .

Quote Originally Posted by Qjips View Post
    The fact is that the Soviets had captured several Enigma machines in the winter of 1941/1942 and were able to decrypt the Enigma machines and did not need Ultra,neither Cairncross .
    You joined two years ago and this was your first post? I don't even know what it means! Enlighten me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast