Thread: Obama Thinks Former Presidents Need More Money

Obama Thinks Former Presidents Need More Money

Obama wants more money, now that he's leaving office. I'm glad he cares about the poor.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...?intcmp=hplnws

That's kind of pricey considering the wealth these people already have.
    Last edited by euphemia; 03-18-2016 at 10:33 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone here think for a second that Michelle Obama isn't high maintenance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Of course she is, but she's worth a lot in her own right. Just go away and stop fleecing the taxpayers.
    #NashvilleStrong

"I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."
    --Barack Obama

"Kings and nobles always speak of money with high disdain, always want it none the less. Kings take no cognizance of irony."
    --Isabel Paterson
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Does anyone here think for a second that Michelle Obama isn't high maintenance?
    It's not like they have little kids and Michelle has to stay home. They have live-in help, in the form of her mom.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It's not like they have little kids and Michelle has to stay home. They have live-in help, in the form of her mom.
    And she's not high maintenance, too...?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That's what I'm saying. All our former presidents and their wives are wealthy. Maybe the only thing they get is a small pension and Secret Service protection. They should never take more in retirement than they made in office.
    #NashvilleStrong

Interesting timing...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would you expect anything different from the crooks and thieves who run the country?

Being a constitutional scholar and all, he's all about the service, man, all about the service.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

He would not need more money if he was not debasing the currency for the last 8 years. Karma is a bitch.

So... what exactly does black people see in Obama? lol. How has Obama uplifted them from poverty and misery? It is stupid that people think the president gives a donkeys poo about them.

HILLARY SAVE US. TRUMP MAKE ME FEEL GREAT AGAIN. BERNIE GIVE ME FREE $#@!.

Feel free to give them all some of yours, Barry.

I'm sure a crony capitalist he helped will give him 50-100k for an hour long speech at a company dinner. No worries Barry, the cash will flow for individuals such as yourself.

They're 'entitled'. Just ask them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm sure a crony capitalist he helped will give him 50-100k for an hour long speech at a company dinner. No worries Barry, the cash will flow for individuals such as yourself.
    That's the, uh, usual way, um, that former, uh, presidents have always, um, made a living. But, uh, can you, um, imagine, uh, sitting through, um, one of those, uh, occasions with, um, Obama, uh, as the, um, guest of, uh, honor?

Nothing like, um, being the, uh, guy who approved, um, half a million, uh, dollars for, um the guy who, uh, caused all the, um, guests' brains to, uh, melt.

Duplicate, um, post.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's the, uh, usual way, um, that former, uh, presidents have always, um, made a living. But, uh, can you, um, imagine, uh, sitting through, um, one of those, uh, occasions with, um, Obama, uh, as the, um, guest of, uh, honor?

Nothing like, um, being the, uh, guy who approved, um, half a million, uh, dollars for, um the guy who, uh, caused all the, um, guests' brains to, uh, melt.
    I would pay 9 FRN's to not have to hear him .