Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump claims he will declassify the 28 pages [edit]

Trump claims he will declassify the 28 pages [edit]

Last edited by openfire; 03-18-2016 at 02:00 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All I see is a dictator who wants to open up and see what the pages say himself.

I don't see anything about declassifying them to the public.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

I'm glad Trump has shown interest in the 28 pages. I think Rand should have pumped this for all it was worth and questioned the whole imperial strategy more in the Middle East when he was running for president. The truth was on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I'm glad Trump has shown interest in the 28 pages. I think Rand should have pumped this for all it was worth and questioned the whole imperial strategy more in the Middle East when he was running for president. The truth was on his side.
    You're glad that he showed interest in seeing what they said for his own viewing pleasure?

Do you or don't you think he further revealed his autocratic nature by not saying anything about declassifying those pages to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    You're glad that he showed interest in seeing what they said for his own viewing pleasure?

Do you or don't you think he further revealed his autocratic nature by not saying anything about declassifying those pages to the public?
    His autocratic nature is apparent through everything he does unless he is hiding a Jeffersonian under his veneer which is unlikely. I'd be surprised that he would keep his mouth shut about some of the contents, especially if one of the groups inside them pisses him off. The releasing of the pages would probably really shake the world up.

Thomas Massie comments indict all people who respect liberty should want them released, 9/11 gave the neocons their power, I sense the truth will be a large contributing factor in ending their fading power.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    His autocratic nature is apparent through everything he does unless he is hiding a Jeffersonian under his veneer which is unlikely. I'd be surprised that he would keep his mouth shut about some of the contents, especially if one of the groups inside them pisses him off. The releasing of the pages would probably really shake the world up.
    Okay so you can't possibly support him.

Okay so you can't possibly support him.
    No, I'm against the Empire. Its the #1 liberty issue along with the FED in my opinion. If there is a quote from whoever that sounds good then I'll say that it is good even if the person saying it is not. I would like it if those pages were declassified and I like the interest Trump has shown in them. I have no idea what he plans to do about them besides look at them himself like you said. If I vote for President it will be third party. I mean their poo must smell like roses and be as pure as Jesus. I'm just for Walter B. Jones.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

All I see is a dictator who wants to open up and see what the pages say himself.

I don't see anything about declassifying them to the public.
    he alludes that the public will find out.. and i only watched the first minute or two because i couldnt stand watching 13 minutes worth of random scenes spliced together

i only watched the first minute or two because i couldnt stand watching 13 minutes worth of random scenes spliced together
    edit* I had another shorter vid queued up earlier but can't find it at the moment... will post soon... carry on...
    Last edited by openfire; 03-18-2016 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    he alludes that the public will find out.. and i only watched the first minute or two because i couldnt stand watching 13 minutes worth of random scenes spliced together
    If he valued the public seeing the pages, wouldn't bold alpha Dear Leader Trump be brave enough to say it?

Well obviously someone needs to do it. BTW, didn't we all pay for that?

We all know that the 28 pages show our "ally" Saudia Arabia's role in 9/11. It's no doubt embarrassing for some of our politicians as well as being politically harmful to the Saudi government, but will American voters really care at this point? I hope they will, but I have my doubts.

Who believes this?

Is this before or after he executes Snowden?

Last edited by bunklocoempire; 03-18-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Iraq did not knock down the WTC.
    Where did these people go when they got on the airplanes?
    You know where they went. Do you know where they went?
    They went, a lot of them went, to Saudi Arabia, OK.
    They did not go back to Iraq, they went to SA.
    Can somebody explain WTF is he talking about? What people?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd think "Tim Osman" would know this story!

http://www.salon.com/2004/03/11/unger_1/

The great escape
    Immediately after 9/11, dozens of Saudi royals and members of the bin Laden family fled the U.S. in a secret airlift authorized by the Bush White House. One passenger was an alleged al-Qaida go-between, who may have known about the terror attacks in advance. Our first excerpt from "House of Bush, House of Saud."

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    I'd think "Tim Osman" would know this story!

http://www.salon.com/2004/03/11/unger_1/

The great escape
    Immediately after 9/11, dozens of Saudi royals and members of the bin Laden family fled the U.S. in a secret airlift authorized by the Bush White House. One passenger was an alleged al-Qaida go-between, who may have known about the terror attacks in advance. Our first excerpt from "House of Bush, House of Saud."

Obviously I know the story, but Trump is totally incoherent here.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Obviously I know the story, but Trump is totally incoherent here.
    He's just tossing out sound bites he heard somewhere. He doesn't want you to connect them to each other. He wants you to hear the sentence he's saying while he's saying it, and then forget about everything except the emotional impression it made on you by the time he moves on to the next sentence.

Obvious rhetoric is obvious

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown.User View Post
    He says "we" will find out
    That sounds like him reading the pages and telling us what he wants us to hear. That is the opposite of a transparent approach. That is top-down control and filtering of information that should be public. That is one step away from disinformation. Based on his poor relationship with the truth and authoritarian dictatorial attitude, Trump probably would be in favor of government propagated disinformation.

The OP lied with his title that says "TRUMP WILL DECLASSIFY". That should be fixed to something true. He said nothing about declassifying, and the fact that he can talk about the subject for so long without saying anything about declassifying makes it seem way more likely that he is against declassifying.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 03-18-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Can somebody explain WTF is he talking about? What people?
    Bin Laden's family were given protection by the FBI and boarded planes to Saudi Arabia right after 9/11 attacks happened.

“Even though American airspace had been shut down,” Sky News reported, “the Bush administration allowed a jet to fly around the US picking up family members from 10 cities, including Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston and Houston.”

“Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden’s family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington,” CBS reported.

*EDIT, Oh I see, people told you already, and you already knew, you just couldn't put the pieces of what trump was saying together.
    Last edited by LibertyRevolution; 03-18-2016 at 11:04 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:39 AM.

<speculative>

If I were a moderator that is how I would change the title. and that is what I suggested. Honestly, how the $#@! could Trump release "top secret" data and yet call for the execution of Snowden. WTF? Such retards.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-18-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:39 AM.

He said we would find out. See this video in case you missed it:

Do you really want to split hairs and argue as to whether this implies it will be declassified or not? If you are not interested in substance and only semantics, feel free to carry on with that line of argument.
    So members of Congress aren't allowed to discuss openly classified documents. But, somehow, Trumps going to? And if so wouldn't his revealing of classified documents be considered hypocrisy given his belief that Snowden should be executed for his release of classified documents?

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Isn't that evidence that he is necessarily going to declassify the documents? Hence, it is not speculative.
    No. It's not. You're an idiot. Unless you can quote Trump saying that he will declassify the 28 pages "on day one" as president then it is just bull$#@!. Protest it to the winds but anything other than that is speculative. And would just make Trump a hypocrite WRT Edward Snowden.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic