Thread: Ted Cruz Wins Support of Lindsey Graham

Ted Cruz Wins Support of Lindsey Graham

Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, putting past insults and rivalry aside, is going to be hosting a fundraiser for Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, a former rival in the 2016 presidential contest.

Mr. Graham, whose fundraiser for Mr. Cruz will be held Monday in connection with a meeting of the pro-Israel group AIPAC, has been saying some surprisingly supportive things about Mr. Cruz of late [...].
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/0...ival-ted-cruz/

In a sign of just how much the Republican presidential primary has turned the party on its head, Sen. Lindsey Graham will host a fundraiser on Monday in support of Sen. Ted Cruz.

A draft of the invitation, obtained first by CNN, invites guests to “honor and support a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people,” at a meet-and-greet event that will take place during the AIPAC policy conference in Washington next week.
    http://ktla.com/2016/03/17/lindsey-g...-unpopularity/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody with a little sense should know how establishment Lindsey Graham is. How is Cruz going to fool people into thinking he isn't establishment with that guy supporting him?

BEST REASON I CAN THINK OF NOT TO SUPPORT CRUZ.

Ugh. That's just gross.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Huh. I figured Lindsey would be more of a Rubio guy.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

It's not much of win, in any case.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I actually feel a bit sorry for poor Cruz.

Goodbye teddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Huh. I figured Lindsey would be more of a Rubio guy.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In related news,
    has Santorum leaked who he's behind?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

lmao ... that certainly gave me a warm and cozy feeling for the night. Cruz, a Bush lower level family surrogate gets endorsed, owned by Goldman Sachs, gets Mr. 1%'s support. I feel safe tonight knowing Mr. Twinkle Toes has my back.

carpet bomb for the win!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10 Lindsay Graham Comments on Cruz

10 Things Graham said about Cruz:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...#ixzz43CJMcJZk

1. "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you," Graham said,

2. “It’s like being shot or poisoned,” Graham told reporters at a press conference in January when asked who he preferred between Donald Trump and Cruz. “What does it really matter?”

3. “when it comes to Sen. Cruz, he's exhibited behavior in his time in the Senate that make it impossible for me to believe that he could bring this country together.”

. . .

7. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in February asked Graham if he had confidence in Cruz being a commander-and-chief. "I think he’s been just as wrong as Obama, if not worse," Graham declared.

8. "I'm gonna support the Republican nominee," Graham said during the same CNN interview. But what if it is Trump or Cruz? "I'm gonna buy a ticket on the Titanic."

9. "Ted Cruz at his core is an opportunist when it comes to his political career. ...

10. In an interview with MSNBC’s Morning Joe in early February, Graham said a Cruz candidacy would mean the Democrats would “cream” his party in a general election. He gave Cruz’s chances against any Democrat “one-in-10.”

Read rest: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...#ixzz43FV0Q08m
    Last edited by AZJoe; 03-18-2016 at 04:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Don't bend over, Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Don't bend over, Ted.
    I think Graham is the type that would drop the soap and tell Ted that he's picking it up himself, in a suggestive fashion of course.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kiss of death. Ted has any smarts he should disavow his endorsement.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    In related news,
    has Santorum leaked who he's behind?
    He's still in the closet.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic