Thread: Russia Leaves Syria...When Do We?

Russia Leaves Syria...When Do We?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When we finally figure out that it's just a waste (and a racket) too? That may take a while.

In a few years.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trump wants to send 30,000 troops there to defeat ISIS. Good luck with ever leaving there.

The U.S. might leave Syria when they find a way to sell weapons someplace else.

When the dollar crashes and they can no longer transfer wealth from us to the MIC.

But, but, they're gonna kill us!

If "We" means the MIC and its tentacles...maybe never. "They" are still in Germany and Japan, ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whenever Assad steps down, just so it can be framed as the U.S. aiding a successful rebellion?

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic