Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-free speech protesters shutdown Trump rally

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    So people shouldn't be President unless they don't say anything that makes people mad? I'm pretty sure Washington had his share of Rioters too. What people need to hear most is usually what they want to hear least. I would love to have a President who isn't afraid to tell them what they need to hear.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I hear Trump speaking like a schoolyard bully almost every time he opens his mouth. That tells me something about who the instigator is. I've also heard him encourage his rally attendees to bully protesters (and they have.)

I didn't come to this thread to defend the protesters, however. I came to point out that it's not a violation of your freedom of speech if you cancel your own event (and the media continues to cover you 24/7.) Trump is having no trouble getting his message out.
    Lol, OK, so according to you:

Someone says something someone else doesn't like

You go ahead and appoint yourself the judge and jury of speech and make a ruling that what this person said was instigating something

So, based on that faulty logic you then spin it that Trump telling his supporters to defend themselves against people who will willingly trespass and get physical is further proof of Trumps aggression.

To say someone closing down an event due to the fact that it was almost certainly going to erupt into violence is the same as him voluntarily agreeing to cancel the event is so absurd I can't even believe you're trying to go with that.

I guess I never realized how sick some of you are, you are all about freedom and all of that until it comes to someone you hate, then it all goes out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, and whatever damages done to the venue, he should voluntarily foot the bill for.
    Negative rep for you AND your communist looking avatar

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    no.
    I was just saying that this morning regarding the "violent Trump supporters" narrative that the media has been presenting.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Trump advocating vigilantism.
    More like self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    So it's Trump's fault?

lolol,..

good god - a big part of the infatuation with Trump is that he is the first person in a long time that is not kowtowing to the PC left. They have been calling white people, white men in particular, racist, greedy, slave holders, for decades now while sucking their wallets dry and their jobs out of the country.

F.u.c.k their feelz.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-12-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    good god - a big part of the infatuation with Trump is that he is the first person in a long time that is not kowtowing to the PC left. They have been calling white people, white men in particular, racist, greedy, slave holders, for decades now while sucking their wallets dry and their jobs out of the country.

$#@! their feelz.

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    Sure, what biased source did you pull that from? It's funny watching all of you tie yourselves in knots trying to keep up this illusion that everyone wants your silly no borders multicultural society. What you are seeing a pendulum swing that has been a long time coming.
    Any poll, any primary result. He consistently gets between 30-40%. Even the polls on here, he will max around 30%. I don't really give a $#@! one way or the other who wins now that Rand is out, I'm not afraid of getting raped by Mexicans or getting my head chopped off cause those mofos gotta catch me first. I don't need someone to tell me how to vote, and I don't believe it's the POTUS job to keep me safe. I do however take exception to the handful of people who spent years on here trying to undermine Rand's campaign, antagonize his supporters and now pose as **********s for the next chapter of more of the same.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Any poll, any primary result. He consistently gets between 30-40%. Even the polls on here, he will max around 30%. I don't really give a $#@! one way or the other who wins now that Rand is out, I'm not afraid of getting raped by Mexicans or getting my head chopped off cause those mofos gotta catch me first. I don't need someone to tell me how to vote, and I don't believe it's the POTUS job to keep me safe. I do however take exception to the handful of people who spent years on here trying to undermine Rand's campaign, antagonize his supporters and now pose as **********s for the next chapter of more of the same.
    Nor do I, but you go ahead and try to defend yourself against those Mexicans, the govt you don't need or want to acknowledge will darn sure show up at your door.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    So people shouldn't be President unless they don't say anything that makes people mad? I'm pretty sure Washington had his share of Rioters too. What people need to hear most is usually what they want to hear least. I would love to have a President who isn't afraid to tell them what they need to hear.
    Trump gives 0 $#@!s about what people need to hear, he says what he knows will get him press and voter support from a certain segment of the population.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump gives 0 $#@!s about what people need to hear, he says what he knows will get him press and voter support from a certain segment of the population.
    It's going to be a long 8 years for you, isn't it? Are you in therapy yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    Nor do I, but you go ahead and try to defend yourself against those Mexicans, the govt you don't need or want to acknowledge will darn sure show up at your door.
    You assume those Mexicans exist.

Inciting violence is not protected speech.

It's all just a circus tonight. But this isn't going to stop. It's going to get sporty about the third time.

Inciting violence is not protected speech.
    Saying mean things to civilized people does not incite them to violence.

You assume those Mexicans exist.
    Yep, figments of my imagination

Where do you live I wonder? I'm betting one of two things:

1. You are one of the criminals yourself

2. You live nowhere near any of it and are standing on your soapbox safe and sound miles away in a mostly white neighborhood.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    It's all just a circus tonight. But this isn't going to stop. It's going to get sporty about the third time.
    Remember what Margaret Thatcher said? And we're almost out of money....

Cruz and Rubio are predictably blaming Trump. LOL

Cruz and Rubio are predictably blaming Trump. LOL
    Neither one of them has made a correct move yet. Why would they start now?

It's happening!!!

[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By ponchsox:
    Cruz "Trump promotes violence"

$#@! Ted Cruz then, I want my donation back. Glad I found out before he had my vote.
    Another...
    Dip$#@! cruz just lost my vote if he somehow makes it to the general. What a douchebag.
    A third..

Just changed my support from Cruz to Trump.
    4th
    I liked Cruz until this speech, Trump will now get my support!
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-11-2016 at 08:57 PM.

I like it
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

This bothers me, protest is allowed, it is part the 1st amendment, but a planned and organized sabotage of somebody else 1st amendment rights is very troubling.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 03-11-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

I miss when tonight's events would have been obvious and suspicious, rather than causing half the forum to orgasm.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is some crazy crap.

I think this will help Trump.

Trump vs. Shrillary is going to be epic.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic