Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-free speech protesters shutdown Trump rally

Anti-free speech protesters shutdown Trump rally

Watching some of the MSNBC coverage reported as protesting free speech, Sanders supporters, Progressives.

CNN - Bernie supporters and anyone against Trump. Chanting in English and Spanish.

Foxnews - sounds like a Bernie rally outside, anti- free speech.

Chicago Protest Live Feed

Trump rally in Chicago postponed amid growing security concerns
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politi...sts/index.html

Last edited by kahless; 03-11-2016 at 07:11 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

So predictable. Trump has baited all the bad actors. He has almost created a parody of his enemies. Brilliant I might add.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-11-2016 at 07:10 PM.

This is INSANE.

Going forward, I dont think Trump will be able to have a rally in an urban or college environment without this happening.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

That's what happens when you have **********s like this saying they want to kill:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's what happens when you have **********s like this saying they want to kill:

Who has been sending swarms of protesters to his events? C'mon now? Has Trump sent insurgents to Bernie or Hillary rallies?

I'm waiting for them to fire canisters of tear gas into the crowd.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

haven't they heard?

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    So predictable. Trump has baited all the bad actors. He has almost created a parody of his enemies. Brilliant I might add.
    They think they have succeeded but this is only going to piss allot of people off effectively driving more people to Trump. Trump wins ago. LOL.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    They think they have succeeded but this is only going to piss allot of people off effectively driving more people to Trump. Trump wins ago. LOL.
    You couldn't buy advertising like this. The country is tired of walking on eggshells while these overgrown infants try to intimidate everyone.

Give it a rest.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-11-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You couldn't buy advertising like this.
    Establishment psyop to draw more attention to Trump.

Talk about seeing a base rapidly solidify.

I think Trump just won the Presidency.

I wonder what Gunny thinks about all this.

Just saw a sign that said "$#@! YOUR HAIR!"

But......"Diversity is a strength", "Culture doesn't matter". Oh, all of us "Nativists" are being proven wrong aren't we?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On this stream, they are showing what happened about 30 minutes ago:

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    But......"Diversity is a strength", "Culture doesn't matter". Oh, all of us "Nativists" are being proven wrong aren't we?
    These aren't black people. I know black people. This is some strange subset.

If it was the opposite with conservatives closing down an Obama rally, the protestors would all be arrested and called fascists, but because it is the left doing the protesting, it will be spun that Trump engenders hatred. The left is never responsible for their actions; always someone else to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    If it was the opposite with conservatives closing down an Obama rally, the protestors would all be arrested and called fascists, but because it is the left doing the protesting, it will be spun that Trump engenders hatred. The left is never responsible for their actions; always someone else to blame.
    Pretty much. First, they try to intimidate and then when someone finally stands up to them, they go nuts.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

This will help Trump.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Trump live on Foxnews right now, "did not want to see people get hurt", "any people on either side".

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

they wanted to beat Trump. Maybe he should have let it happen to win the election. LOL

The protesters didn't shut Trump down. He cancelled his own rally due to security concerns. The anti-Trump people are not solely to blame for this. Many of Trump's supporters have behaved like thugs at these rallies in response to protesters, and Trump has encouraged them to do so. I'm not seeing a violation of free speech here. I see the voluntary cancellation of a political rally. (It wasn't smart though, because they'll know how to get him to cancel future events he has planned.)

yup.

EdAsante ‏@EdAsante77 56m56 minutes ago
    EdAsante Retweeted Pradheep Shanker MD
    Please. This is the first time in living memory I can recall anyone standing up to the left wing loons.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    This is on Trump.

He can't go saying stuff like that for 9 months to draw out the bigots until he doesn't need their vote anymore and expect to walk away clean.

Ha Ha. I love this guy.

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 16m16 minutes ago
    Trump is on MSNBC right now, discussing protest, cites black unemployment rate: "I'd be angry too"

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    The protesters didn't shut Trump down. He cancelled his own rally due to security concerns. The anti-Trump people are not solely to blame for this. Many of Trump's supporters have behaved like thugs at these rallies in response to protesters, and Trump has encouraged them to do so. I'm not seeing a violation of free speech here. I see the voluntary cancellation of a political rally. (It wasn't smart though, because they'll know how to get him to cancel future events he has planned.)
    That's pretty desperate. If Trump rents a venue, he has a right to speak there, these protesters do not have a right to interrupt him.

This is on Trump.

He can't go saying stuff like that for 9 months to draw out the bigots until he doesn't need their vote anymore and expect to walk away clean.
    Proud "bigot" right here, is that all you got?

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic