Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CONSPIRACY IN PHILADELPHIA - Origins of the United States Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Libertas Aut Mortis View Post
    I know Ronin, I was using hyperbole for a cheap attempt at humour! But, there is a seed of truth in the difference in Jefferson in action vs Jefferson in theory.
    I'd hafta argue that as being true for almost all of us.

Hamilton married into the Rothschild family and became an agent of the Bank of England.

Aaron Burr should have received the Medal of Freedom, for killing that SOB.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The post-POTUS Jefferson is much different-and much less principled than pre-POTUS Jefferson. Same with the rest. Power corrupts.
    the CONstitution corrupted Thomas Jefferson? was he involved in the "coup-d'etat." as well?

AF says that he was not involved and was in France. and was therefore an "anti-federalist"
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    the CONstitution corrupted Thomas Jefferson? was he involved in the "coup-d'etat." as well?

AF says that he was not involved and was in France. and was therefore an "anti-federalist"
    No, the power of the high office of the presidency, authorized by the CONstitution, corrupts.

Like the anti feds said it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, the power of the high office of the presidency, authorized by the CONstitution, corrupts.

Like the anti feds said it would.
    HB34 was covering for you dude! LULZ!
    do you REALLY want it to be known that Thomas Jefferson himself repudiated the "anti-feds"?

"a meaning to be found in the explanations of those who advocated, not those who opposed it, and who opposed it merely lest the construction should be applied which they denounced as possible."

was this Man a sellout? or simply NOT a super-duper genius like yourself?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

do you REALLY want it to be known that Thomas Jefferson himself repudiated the "anti-feds"?

"a meaning to be found in the explanations of those who advocated, not those who opposed it, and who opposed it merely lest the construction should be applied which they denounced as possible."

"[A] bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse."
    --- Thomas Jefferson December 20, 1787

The faults of the CONstitution are plain, we are here right now, living under a soft tyranny much worse than the old Soviet bloc.

The faults of the CONstitution are plain, we are here right now, living under a soft tyranny much worse than the old Soviet bloc.
    dude, the CONstitution was GONE way before either of us were born.

we have already argued this point. and it was proven to be correct.
    do you EVER learn anything?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-1911-or-1933

"[A] bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse."
    --- Thomas Jefferson December 20, 1787
    from what I have learned. you are not smart enough to understand the "expanded rights theory"
    sorry that I ever brought it up.

and while we are at it $#@!tard. the CONstitution is but ONE. of our founding documents.
    to NOT understand that they are 3 separate documents.
    makes you look like an idiot.

dude, the CONstitution was GONE way before either of us were born.

we have already argued this point. and it was proven to be correct.
    do you EVER learn anything?
    What the hell are you talking about?

The government invokes the constitution a million times a day.

Everything they do is constitutional.

Just ask them, they'll tell you so.

from what I have learned. you are not smart enough to understand the "expanded rights theory"
    sorry that I ever brought it up.

and while we are at it $#@!tard. the CONstitution is but ONE. of our founding documents.
    to NOT understand that they are 3 separate documents.
    makes you look like an idiot.
    Where did I ever claim otherwise?

+rep and hugs.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12