Thread: Odds of a Hillary email grand jury underway just went much higher

Odds of a Hillary email grand jury underway just went much higher

Odds of a Hillary email grand jury underway just went much higher

I have speculated that, given the immunity offered to Bryan Pagliano, it is possible that a grand jury has been convened. But I am not a lawyer, much less a former U.S. attorney. Joseph E. diGenova, on the other hand, is one of a small group of attorneys generally considered a super-lawyer, and not only a veteran U.S. attorney, but the former U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., at the very top of federal prosecutors. So when Joe diGenova offers an opinion on the likelihood of a grand jury being empaneled, we (a group that includes Hillary Clinton! – possibly the first time I have even included myself in a grouping with Hillary) should pay attention.

Richard Pollock of the Daily Caller News Foundation spoke with him:

“My long experience as the United States Attorney and an independent counsel makes me conclude as a matter of professional judgment that a grand jury exists,” diGenova told TheDCNF. “It is readily apparent to me that there is at least a grand jury impaneled for the purposes of issuing subpoenas,” he said.

The specifics of diGenova’s expert opinion are daunting for Hillary. It is not just that violations of law over classified information that are likely at issue.

The Bureau has between 100 and 150 agents assigned to the case. They would not have that many people assigned to a classified information case[.]

Remember that diGenova has actually run investigations. So he knows about resource allocation and subject matter for inquiry.

“Based on reports that agents are asking questions about the foundation, it seems to me to properly the subject is a second prong of the investigation,” he said.

And what might that second prong be? He doesn’t say, but Pollock offers this helpful reminder:

The Department of State’s Inspector General (IG) subpoenaed documents from the Clinton Foundation last fall to determine if State Department policies had been influenced by foundation activities. The State IG asked for records held by the foundation and Huma Abedin, who for six months simultaneously worked for former Secretary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

A number of the 55,000 pages of government-related emails that were released under a court order also show numerous emails between Clinton’s aides and the Clinton Foundation’s foreign policy director, Amitabh Desai.

And another anonymous source says:

The corruption probe is being led by the Justice Department’s public integrity division, a former FBI agent who requested anonymity told TheDCNF.

That would be consistent with bribery charges and the like – far beyond abuses of classified information, and if successfully prosecuted, opening the possibility of prison. Reports that the FBI forensic team has recovered the erased emails from Hillary’s server open the door to many other charges, including destruction of evidence and criminal conspiracy.

americanthinker.comhttp://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ch_higher.html

And that stupid twit wants to be POTUS?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You obviously weren't here for the 90s.

Hillary worked for the Rose law firm and sat on the board of some powerful companies, including walmart, and was responsible for the couple's finances. The Clinton's were responsible for multiple scandals and she was responsible for half of the Clinton scandals, including whitewater, the Vince Foster murder, travel-gate, and many others.

Murder? Didn't Vince Foster commit suicide in 1993?

Well, the jury is still out on that.. but some facts overlooked by the popular press for 10 years (now 25 years):

Vince Foster worked with Hillary Clinton at the Rose Law firm and was there in the White House with them for that reason. Some think they had an affair.

His suicide note was proven to be a forgery.

Documents were removed from his office in the white house the night he died under Hillary's orders - which was given under testimony, over whitewater. Hillary denied.

Four years later, those documents were found in Hillary's reading room under a search warrant. The Clinton's partner, James McDougal, ending up dying in jail over whitewater - so there was something there. It's unusual to have the Whitehouse have a search warrant issued against it.

There was more of course, then put in this brief outline. But you have motive, opportunity, and means. As Columbo says, it's enough to convict.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 03-17-2016 at 03:38 AM.

This is an espionage/high treason case, as I've said all along.

Hillary was selling state secrets and official policy to foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    You obvious weren't here for the 90s.

Hillary worked for the Rose law firm and sat on the board of some powerful companies, including walmart,
    and was responsible for the couples finances. The Clinton's were responsible for multiple scandals and she
    was responsible for half of the Clinton scandals, including whitewater, the vince foster murder, travel-gate,
    and many others.

Murder? Didn't Vince Foster commit suicide in 1993?

Well, the jury is still out on that.. but some facts overlooked by the populr press for 10 years (now 25 years):

Vince Foster worked with Hillary Clinton at the rose law firm and was there in the white house with them for that reason.
    Some think they had an affair.

His suicide note was proven to be a forgery.

Documents were removed from his office in the white house the night he died under
    Hillary's orders - given under testimony, over whitewater. Hillary denied.

4 years later, those documents were found in Hillary's reading room under a search
    warrant. The Clinton's partner, James McDougal, ending up dying in jail over whitewater -
    so there was something there. It's unusual to have the whitehouse have a search warrant issued against it.

There was more of course, then put in this brief outline. But
    You have motive, opportunity, and motive. As Columbo says, it's enough to convict.
    You're just preaching to the choir.

I've been libertarian since the early 70's.

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

The Clintons had that going on too, with indictments surrounding Ron Brown the commerce secretary and then
    Brown went down in an odd plane crash / accident (there were a lot of deaths the Clinton years, always
    right after something happened or before an indictment), and the nuclear power secrets, the
    Chinese espionage, etc etc. But I can't pin those on either of the two Clintons for myself.

But I always thought she was the worse of the two, starting with Foster. And being the head of the state department recently falls under what you are saying.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/14/us...dictments.html
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 03-11-2016 at 10:25 AM.

In what universe do people actually expect something to happen to Clinton because of this?

The Clintons had that going on too, with indictments surrounding Ron Brown the commerce secretary and then
    Brown went down in an odd plane crash / accident (there were a lot of deaths the Clinton years, always
    right after something happened or before an indictment), and the nuclear power secrets, the
    Chinese espionage, etc etc. But I can't pin those on either of the two Clinton for myself.

But I always thought she was the worse of the two, starting with Foster. And being head of the state department recently falls under what you are saying.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/14/us...dictments.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    You're just preaching to the choir.

I've been libertarian since the early 70's.

Carry on!
    Old enough to be my father

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    In what universe do people actually expect something to happen to Clinton because of this?
    The same universe where Trump has a realistic chance to beat Clinton in a general election.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The same universe where Trump has a realistic chance to beat Clinton in a general election.
    Sounds like the comment of the bad guy in Knight's Tale.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 03-11-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Old enough to be my father
    My eldest stepson turns 40 this year, whippersnapper.

Absolutely. All the money went into the Clinton Foundation, and Sidney Blumanthal a co-conspirator. She was selling secrets and doing arms deals. She had Ambassador Stevens killed once he became the man who knew too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Absolutely. All the money went into the Clinton Foundation, and Sidney Blumanthal a co-conspirator. She was selling secrets and doing arms deals. She had Ambassador Stevens killed once he became the man who knew too much.
    Seems plausible, sociopathic and Clintonesque.

Give me a rain check on the Rep, OK.

this would fit the mo of the 90s although I haven't been looking for it lately.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary is just another Washington insider, she knows too much about too many of her "friends."

Just another day........
    FJB

Judge Nap says a Grand Jury has already been convened. Otherwise, there is no vehicle in which to offer immunity.

Judge Nap says a Grand Jury has already been convened. Otherwise, there is no vehicle in which to offer immunity.
    I wonder if that will manage to get the Attorney General's attention, since apparently the FBI investigation and indictment recommendations of Hillary doesn't.

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Limbaugh to GOP: Trade SCOTUS nomination for Clinton indictment

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ton-indictment

Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday suggested that Republicans confirm Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland in exchange for a Justice Department indictment of Hillary Clinton.

“I’ve got an idea on the Supreme Court nomination,” the conservative radio host said on his broadcast that afternoon.

“I think Mitch McConnell maybe offer a deal to Obama,” Limbaugh said. "’I’ll give you your nominee if you’ll have the DOJ indict Hillary.’
    “You’re thinking, ‘hmm, they might do that, and we don’t want the guy on the court.' Would Obama throw Hillary overboard to get his Supreme Court pick for life?”

Limbaugh argued that the answer is no, charging that Obama likely prefers a younger candidate than Garland.

“This is not the guy he wants,” he said of Obama. "[Garland’s] too old. Whatever else about this guy, he’s 63.

“Obama’s going to put somebody, if this were something other than a sacrificial pick, if this were a legacy pick, he’d find somebody in his fifties, late forties, maybe, somebody that would be there forever.”

Limbaugh additionally mocked Garland, arguing that he does not actually believe his own nomination will get confirmed.

“This poor guy has to know,” he said of Garland, the chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

“I think he probably had to agree going in, ‘Look, you know you’re not going to get a hearing so we’re going to do the greatest ceremony in the world for you. And we’re going to get your family up there, going to have the White House moment everybody dreams of, but that’s it, nothing more.’”

Obama on Wednesday announced Garland as his nominee for replacing the late Justice Antonin Scalia on the nation’s highest court.

McConnell insisted later the same day that the Senate would not conduct a confirmation hearing for Garland, arguing that the next president should pick Scalia’s replacement instead.

Clinton, meanwhile, has faced repeated criticism for using a personal email server during her tenure as secretary of State.

The FBI confirmed last month that it is investigating Clinton’s device, with some conservatives arguing the Democratic presidential front-runner broke the law by implementing it.

I like it, and Barry just might too!

Trump, fyi, doesn't have any qualms mentioning this in a debate. He isn't pc like the gop insiders.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic