Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump says he will run 3rd party if Ron Paul is the nominee (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The Paul's do not advocate the illegal alien invasion of our country. Nor do they support the managed trade deals we have and are getting ready to pass yet another. They believe in national sovereignty and the Constitution. Things that some here do NOT. Libertarians themselves are split on these issues. Those who stand against these things and actually want our country to continue to be overrun by illegal aliens, are not our allies.
    The Paul's believe in free market solutions to those problems, not more big government. Trump is the opposite of them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    The Paul's believe in free market solutions to those problems, not more big government. Trump is the opposite of them.
    This. A wall would be a band-aid, the same as a mass deportation. They would simply come back. Over, under or around. In the meantime the government would grow, more taxes would be spent, and the root of the problem would not be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This. A wall would be a band-aid, the same as a mass deportation. They would simply come back. Over, under or around. In the meantime the government would grow, more taxes would be spent, and the root of the problem would not be solved.
    Exactly.

They especially do not support more invasion of privacy for citizens- which all the hullabaloo about illegals will create.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    So true, at most it's about a dozen posters, saddest part of the whole thing is that Bryan has sided with them, and this whole 2016 election is only going to get more intense as we move forward, I fear that some us that are strategic 07 s' might not survive much longer on RPF. If that happens they will be left with about 25 circle jerker's and RPF past ability as a greater spreader of truth and knowledge will have come to an end.
    Wait, I'm confused.

Did you miss the campaign evaluation of Trump?

Candidate Profile: On the Issues
    Civil Liberties: F
    Constitutional Issues: F
    Economic Issues: C
    Foreign Policy: F
    Social Issues: C
    Overall Issues Rating: F
    What about the "Do you support Donald Trump?" poll?

Yes I support Trump (36) 25.90%
    I do not support Trump (103) 74.10%
    The facts don't seem to line up with your claims here.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    For starts, he wants to curtail the illegal alien invasion of our country; including the financial rape that illegal aliens are contributing to of our treasury.
    Right, so he is going to use our military to curtail the financial raping of our country?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh man... You do realize that Ron Paul, the impetus for this site, is also siding with us?!
    That kooky guy? He's the ringleader of that small secret anti-liberty cabal!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    That kooky guy? He's the ringleader of that small secret anti-liberty cabal!
    I know. You must be a Cruz supporter!

/sarcastic trumpkin logic

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    I know. You must be a Cruz supporter!

/sarcastic trumpkin logic
    And an SJW. Gunny is definitely an SJW.

Ron Paul needs to carry out Trump's threat.

Last I checked, what's sauce for the goose is still sauce for the gander.

Ron? If you accepted the Libertarian Party nomination, they'd actually have a candidate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ron? If you accepted the Libertarian Party nomination, they'd actually have a candidate!
    Wouldn't it be enlightening to see who here would support a Trump candidacy over Ron's?

Wouldn't it be enlightening to see who here would support a Trump candidacy over Ron's?
    They would say his platform is too extreme and that Trumps is the best to get non interventionism elected oh god I think I stared into the abyss too long.

I think pretty much everyone.

[IMG]Ron? If you accepted the Libertarian Party nomination, they'd actually have a candidate![/IMG]

If enough delegates wrote his name in this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    I think pretty much everyone.
    Not even close, kid. It just looks that way because the Trump people spam here day and night--almost as if they're earning a living at it, so they don't have to stop and go to work because they're already there.

Which is what I was saying in the other thread about giving alternative viewpoints a chance to be heard over the Official Noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic