Thread: Fox News Poll: Kasich Ahead in Ohio

Fox News Poll: Kasich Ahead in Ohio

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...d-in-ohio.html

The Fox News Poll is conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). The telephone poll was conducted with live interviewers March 5-8, 2016 among 806 Ohio likely Republican primary voters on landlines (410) and cellphones (396). Results for the full sample have a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
    Full results:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...-ahead-in-ohio
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good, go [insert name of person who beats Trump anytime/anywhere]!
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Anyone but Trump

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Anyone but Trump
    No One But Paul!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Well, he is the governor. Would make sense that he's polling high there, even though that doesn't guarantee a win come voting time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Well, he is the governor. Would make sense that he's polling high there, even though that doesn't guarantee a win come voting time.
    It makes sense because he is a popular governor with extremely high approval ratings. Simply being a politician from a state doesn't guarantee you anything, as seen with Rubio's abysmal poll numbers.

I didn't know very much about Kasich until now. It has been interesting to listen to him tell his story. I don't agree with him on every issue, but I can appreciate his experience and how he sets about to meet goals.
    #NashvilleStrong

Im a doctor. Thats a baby.~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

That's a surprisingly high percentage for Kasich, considering this environment. I guess he's really popular there. We shall see if the results reflect this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    That's a surprisingly high percentage for Kasich, considering this environment. I guess he's really popular there. We shall see if the results reflect this.
    I had to check . . .
    Kasich won two counties in southern Michigan. The shots heard around the world (?). . . or at least maybe in nearby Ohio.

Not a terribly high lead.

Depends on the poll. Not that I do not trust Fox, but I do not trust anybody. It could go either way, though Id say Kasich does have home field advantage.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cleve...-poll/75201602
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic