Thread: BREAKING: U.S. has launched airstrikes against ISIS weapons of mass destruction; here’s what y

BREAKING: U.S. has launched airstrikes against ISIS weapons of mass destruction; here’s what y

http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/03/br...-need-to-know/

CNN is reporting that our U.S. military has conducted airstrikes against ISIS chemical weapons targets — that would be weapons of mass destruction (WMD) for those of you following along at home — based on information provided by a senior ISIS operative capture.

The U.S. military has conducted airstrikes against targets it believes are crucial to ISIS’ chemical weapons program based on information provided by a senior ISIS operative involved in chemical weapons, several U.S. officials told CNN.

The information he provided to interrogators has given the U.S. enough information to begin striking ISIS areas in Iraq associated with the group’s chemical weapons program. One U.S. official said the goal is to locate, target and carry out strikes that will result in the destruction of ISIS’s entire chemical weapons enterprise — mainly mustard agent ISIS produces itself.

So, what does this mean beyond the headlines? Col. Allen West delves deeper here with his analysis:

So, President Obama has said the “war on terror” has pretty much ended. Just for the record, I do believe that’s a horrible moniker, as a nation cannot fight a tactic, such as “terror.” Therefore, let’s establish this is a war against Islamic jihadism or Islamo-fascism.

Obama has declared — unilaterally mind you — that combat operations are over, done, kaput. So, may I ask, why are we deploying U.S. Special Operations forces and conventional combat troops to Iraq and Afghanistan? C’mon Barack, just level with us, you based strategic security decisions on your campaign promises and political ideology, and it’s backfired. And now you and your genius National Security Advisors Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes — an English poetry major, I believe — cannot get out of your own way fast enough. And it seems the real strategy, in your mind, is just to pass this hot potato onto the next unlucky schmuck while you open up a presidential library.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suppose that an aspirin factory meets the definition of a chemical production facility.

Klintons saved us from the terrrrrists back in the '90's (and him from testifying that morning about Monica) by making sure that the Somalis couldn't produce life-threatening aspirin.

Intel says that they were working on a super buffered form of aspirin.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I suppose that an aspirin factory meets the definition of a chemical production facility.
    Yeah, there should be a high level of skepticism with this story.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mustard gas is not a "weapon of mass destruction."

I'd prefer to be shelled by mustard gas than high explosives (i.e. normal rounds).

The fact is that the Islamo-hillbillies aren't capable of producing real weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Mustard gas is not a "weapon of mass destruction."

I'd prefer to be shelled by mustard gas than high explosives (i.e. normal rounds).

The fact is that the Islamo-hillbillies aren't capable of producing real weapons.
    Why would they need to manufacture weapons when we provide them to them for free?

Personally, if the US government provided me free guns and ammo I'd just spend my freed up finances for beer and cigars.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Why would they need to manufacture weapons when we provide them to them for free?
    Indeed

Personally, if the US government provided me free guns and ammo I'd just spend my freed up finances for beer whiskey and cigars.
    Yes

Indeed

Yes
    I can accept that correction.

Yes, whiskey is good stuff.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I can accept that correction.

Yes, whiskey is good stuff.
    I hope you agree that bourbon is the best whiskey, otherwise we will have to have a long and heated argument.

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 03-10-2016 at 01:46 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope you agree that bourbon is the best whiskey, otherwise we will have to have a long and heated argument.

I cannot accept that.

The best whiskey is the drink I didn't pay for.

Diane Feinstein, 1995

I'd rather have some whisky.

As far as on-topic.. I find it hard to believe that ISIS is not working on chemical weapons.
    "I am a bird"

What? We going to retrieve the weapons we gave to them?