Thread: Ron Paul Action Figure

Ron Paul Action Figure

Talking Ron Paul action figure - like new!

Limited edition and sold for $100 during Ron Paul's 2012 Presidential campaign, but it took most of us over a year to receive the item due to American production and issues with the first round.

Ron says:
    "I Ron Paul, I'm a congressman from Texas. I am the 'Champion of the C.onstitution'. Ideas spread, they can't stop them. An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government"

I will also throw in some items from the 2012 campaign!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172125810267...84.m1555.l2649

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's Ron doing, delivering babies?

took most of us over a year to receive the item due to American production
    You're really blaming America for that? That's ridiculous.

Move to China if you want your $#@!ty $#@! made there within reasonable time-frames.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You're really blaming America for that? That's ridiculous.

Move to China if you want your $#@!ty $#@! made there within reasonable time-frames.
    He's actually right. The guy that was making them got in over his head, I think.

Whats the reserve?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He's actually right. The guy that was making them got in over his head, I think.

Whats the reserve?

Would you rather have it made in $#@!ty China in a reasonable time frame? Or get the same thing a year or two later from ++America++

I know what I'd choose. This is a Ron Paul Action Figure we're talking about, not some $#@!ty little plastic toy to be made overseas.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Would you rather have it made in $#@!ty China in a reasonable time frame? Or get the same thing a year or two later from ++America++

I know what I'd choose. This is a Ron Paul Action Figure we're talking about, not some $#@!ty little plastic toy to be made overseas.
    It isn't about what I want. The customers who actually paid for them were understandably pissed when they couldn't get a straight answer about delivery.

Looks like somebody bought it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.