Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43

Thread: Raw science actually supports Antivaxxers: vaccines utterly DESTROY cellular immunity

  1. #1

    Raw science actually supports Antivaxxers: vaccines utterly DESTROY cellular immunity

    Raw science actually supports Antivaxxers: vaccines utterly DESTROY cellular immunity

    By: Greg White

    The myth that vaccines work is attributed to observations of mammals who recovered from infections with microorganisms that obtained natural immunity from future viruses. Although these observations seem to support vaccinations, raw science reveals that vaccines actually destroy cellular immunity.

    T-cells are responsible for cell-mediated immunity, whereas B-cells are responsible for humoral immunity (antibodies). Whenever T- and B-cells are activated by a molecule capable of inducing an immune response known as an antigen, some of these cells become memory cells. As a result, the next time an individual is exposed to the same antigen, the immune system can destroy it quickly.

    This is known as immunity, which gave birth to the belief that if a foreign antigen is injected into someone, then that person is immune from future infections of the same kind. What vaccine proponents fail to recognize is that the respiratory tract of any mammal has Immunoglobulin A (IgA), which plays an essential role in the mucous membrane or mucosa.

    Understanding the reciprocal nature of B-cells and T-cells

    Circumnavigating around the mucosal part of the immune system with vaccines causes damage to the immune system itself. Consequently, the immune systems fails to eliminate bacteria and viruses from the body. The virus or bacteria continues to evolve as the body is bombarded by environmental pollutants that attack the immune system. In other words, vaccines utterly destroy cellular immunity.

    The way in which the immune system is corrupted can be understood when one recognizes the reciprocal relationship between B- and T-Cells. When B-cells are stimulated, T-cells are hindered, and vice versa. Vaccines trigger B-cell to secrete antibodies, thereby suppressing T-cells.

    The suppression of T-cells enables cancer and other dangerous infections to develop. In actuality, vaccines don’t prevent disease. They tackle the symptoms of an illness but fail to get to the root of the problem. The organism stays trapped inside the body, where it adapts and changes to its environment.

    http://www.newstarget.com/2016-02-25...-immunity.html
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Let's assume that the claim that "vaccines utterly destroy immunity" is true. If everybody who has had a vaccine has had their immunity "utterly destroyed" and over 90% of people have been vaccinated, then basically nobody should have any immunity. Really? Is everybody sick all of the time or dying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Really? Is everybody sick all of the time or dying?
    Yeah, lots of people. But of course when examples are given you say correlation does not = causation.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe




  5. #4
    So you and all of the people around you have been vaccinated and are sick all of the time due to having their immune system "utterly destroyed"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  6. #5
    This is where the jabbers are going to revert to parochial observations and flat-earth reasoning.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    This is where the jabbers are going to revert to parochial observations and flat-earth reasoning.

    Uhm, no - it's the anti-vaxxers who are the flat-earthers, denying 200 years of documented results with absolutely nothing even remotely resembling evidence to support their theories.

    And no amount of logic or facts will convince them. When their arguments inevitably fail, they resort to name calling and bullying, which is exactly what you did here. As nobody has yet pointed out, the very first sentence in Donna's tripe du jour is a strawman.

    The author provides no evidence to support his claims, yet Donna and her merry band of minions accept it unquestioningly because it supports what they believe.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-06-2016 at 01:13 PM.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  8. #7
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  9. #8
    If it is prudent to use the "appeal to authority" or "appeal to majority" fallacies, I can play that game too.
    There is plenty of scientific and anecdotal evidence to support the creation of the NVIC program. Obviously. I shouldn't have to spoon feed it to you jabbers since it was compiled to protect the products that you are shilling for.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    If it is prudent to use the "appeal to authority" or "appeal to majority" fallacies, I can play that game too.
    There is plenty of scientific and anecdotal evidence to support the creation of the NVIC program. Obviously. I shouldn't have to spoon feed it to you jabbers since it was compiled to protect the products that you are shilling for.
    Apparently you don't understand even simple logic, so it isn't surprising that actual chemistry and biology escapes you entirely.

    Everything the antivaxxers post are lies. It really is that simple. For example, the blogger that Her High Priestess linked to actually linked to an article. Not surprisingly, it doesn't say anthing at all even close to what the blogger says it does.

    But of course, Donna didn't bother to actually read it. She just got all self-righteous and posted yet another lie.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-06-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  12. #10
    “We have a highly profitable, lucrative religion that involves the government, industry, and academia. That religion is vaccination. People believe in vaccines. They’ll tell you, they believe in vaccines. But you ask them what they know about vaccines and it will be almost nothing.

    Medical schools are bereft of information on the history of vaccination, on the contents of them, and the potential problems.

    Doctors are really being systematically brainwashed. Not only that, but if doctors do start to see problems… wake up to it; do their own research, and buck the system, they risk being treated the way I was. I was well respected through the entire state of Maine. People were referring their patients to me. My colleagues would come to me with their medical problems… But once I started to argue against the practice of vaccination, I was automatically tossed into the category of a quack…”
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...e-should-know/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  13. #11
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

  14. #12

    Never any facts, just more opinions from bloggers. You should be banned as a troll.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    We have been through this 100 times, and the fact that you brought it up again just [roves my point - you are immune to facts and logic, instead using deflection and misinformation.

    Additionally it has nothing to do with the actual topic at hand, which is at this point - the article that DOnnaY posted isn't supported by any actual evidence in the sources the author cited.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-06-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    This is where the jabbers are going to revert to parochial observations and flat-earth reasoning.
    Ta-dah!
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    From your link:

    In very rare cases, a vaccine can cause a serious problem, such as a severe allergic reaction. In these instances, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) may provide financial compensation to individuals who file a petition and are found to have been injured by a VICP-covered vaccine. Even in cases in which such a finding is not made, petitioners may receive compensation through a settlement
    Which says a) events are extremely rare and
    b) a compensation does not necessarily mean a vaccine actually harmed the person. Sometimes a settlement may be made simply because it is cheaper than trying to fight it farther in the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  18. #16
    Vaccines

    After my experiences in the hospital system and thoroughly examining both sides of the vaccination debate, it is clear that the issue is not ‘settled long ago, and laid to rest’ as most of the medical profession says it is.

    The history of vaccination is more complicated than most people understand. The anti-vaccine movement is hundreds of years old. It heated up in the 1800s, when parents in the UK became fed up with watching their healthy infants and children become ill or die shortly after the smallpox vaccinations or get sick from smallpox anyway. Parents and doctors who refused smallpox vaccines, risked losing their homes, their furniture and their livelihoods if Judges found against them.

    The smallpox vaccines were made from pus scraped off of diseased cows’ belly sores, contaminated with disease matter from a variety of animals and in some cases, humans. The smallpox vaccine history is probably not what you think it is.

    Doctors and those administering vaccines are supposed to obtain “informed consent” before vaccinating. Informed consent is not possible because parents are not given all the information they would require in order to understand the most important issues.

    I do not consider it my place to tell anyone whether to vaccinate or not. I never tell people to NOT vaccinate.

    It is my place to understand as much as I can about vaccines and give people a more complete understanding from which to make their choices. This has not been the stance of the public health services. In fact there is ample documentation that the priority was quite the opposite, and actually to quell “any possible doubts, whether well founded or not” regarding vaccines.

    The following document is the American 1984 DHHS federal register, which listed final rules pertaining to the polio vaccination campaigns in USA after three decades of controversy.



    That priority has placed many lives in jeopardy as major problems with vaccination were and are overlooked by vaccine policy makers.

    There are many problems with the science that underpins vaccine information. I’ve yet to meet a pediatrician who understands both sides of the debate enough to give fully informed consent. Infant immunity has been misunderstood by immunologists, as the immunology literature admits to. Only recently have some important questions been answered about why infant immune systems don’t function like adult ones. There is good reason for the tolerance that an infant has, and the answer is not to interrupt the program with aluminum and vaccines to ramp it up. That is now known to have long term consequences.

    There is a paucity of studies comparing never vaccinated children, with partially or fully vaccinated children. In terms of safety studies, a major issue is that most vaccine studies use another vaccine as the control placebo, or use the background substance of the vaccine. There is only one recent study (Cowling 2012) where a true saline placebo was used, rather than another vaccine or the carrier fluid containing everything except the main antigen.That study showed no difference in influenza viral infection between groups but astonishingly it revealed a 5-6 times higher rate of non-influenza viral infections in the vaccinated. It is no small wonder more true placebos are not used in vaccine research.

    - See more at: http://drsuzanne.net/dr-suzanne-hump....Axv71QI4.dpuf
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    Ta-dah!

    Waiting for you to address the facts in evidence. DUHnna posted an article that says vaccines destroy cellular immunity, yet neither of the source the author cites make any such claim. So where is her "research" that would give this theory credibility?
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Vaccinesf

    ALways with the misdirection. You're a troll. Come on Donna. Stay on topic. The blog you linked to cited 2 articles. Neither of them seem to support his (and your) contention - that vaccines destroy immunity. Why is it so hard for you to simply discuss the items you post?

    You don't have to answer that. It's rhetorical.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  22. #19
    Link from the article in the OP which claims vaccines "destroy" immunity: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/4...sive-diseases/

    For some infectious diseases, traditional vaccines just don’t cut it. Microbes that hide inside human cells and cause chronic illness aren’t stymied by the antibody response generated by the kind of vaccine available at the doctor’s office. T-cell vaccines, which activate a different type of immune response, could, in theory, better prevent or control such chronic infections, but so far nobody has been successful at transitioning T-cell vaccines from the lab bench to the clinic.

    A Cambridge, Massachusetts, biotech company called Genocea thinks its high-throughput method could change that. The company will begin its first clinical trial later this year, when its experimental herpes vaccine will be the first test of its claims.

    All existing vaccines rouse the body into creating antibodies that attach to the surface of infecting microbes and flag them for destruction. But pathogens that live inside our cells, such as the viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that cause AIDS, malaria, herpes, and chlamydia, can evade this surveillance. “In order to deal with those types of pathogens, oftentimes we have to stimulate what we call cellular immunity. Unlike antibody immunity, which recognizes pathogens directly, cellular immunity has to recognize the infected cell and get rid of your own infected cells,” says Darren Higgins, a biologist at Harvard Medical School who studies the interaction between hosts and pathogens and is a cofounder of Genocea.
    It does not say that vaccines don't work or that they harm but that there are some diseases for which vaccines won't work. There is no claim that vaccines prevent all diseases. It proposes using T- cell based vaccines to fight them. It says absolutely nothing about vaccines harming people in any way.

    The other link is to a strange site which includes articles like:

    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/met...h-has-doubled/

    Earth Ascending? Schumann Frequency Resonance of the Earth Has DOUBLED!

    (Earth. We Are One) March was a landmark month energetically, with several rare planetary alignments, including a Super moon, Solar Eclipse and Equinox all within the same 24 hours on March 21st! Coming as it did just after the 7th of 7 exact T-Squares, everything points to that day being a moment of paradigm shift – a time of great Awakening. Our ancient ancestors believed that Eclipses open a portal to higher realms, making it possible for us to receive huge downloads of information. That is why they built sophisticated and mysterious structures such as Stonehenge and Newrange, which were designed to amplify the powerful cosmic energies being made available to them.

    Despite the opening of powerful Stargate portals and the potential for new beginnings offered by the current universal geometries however, many people find it difficult to believe that anything is really changing when chaos still seems to reign, and evidence of human mayhem continues all around us. Perhaps this ‘madness’ is part of a deep cleansing of the planet? And perhaps how quickly we can integrate the new energy and adjust to it, will depend on the level of each individual’s vibratory frequency. We are being asked I think, to do everything in our power to raise our vibration out of 3D density and into the higher frequencies of Light. This always has been and still is, the prime purpose and raison d’ętre of the ‘Sounds of Sirius’. It’s my belief that the melodies, tones and Light Language that flow through me from the higher dimensional realms, are being gifted quite specifically to raise the vibration of those who receive them, and in so doing, reconnect them with their soul’s original blueprint.

    There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift. The Schumann Frequencies are the ‘sound’ of the earth. It’s like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth’s resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5. This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing…she is literally speeding up!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-06-2016 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  23. #20
    Are you looking for industry research to say the words "utterly DESTROY cellular immunity", or are you looking for something else?
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    From your link:



    Which says a) events are extremely rare and
    b) a compensation does not necessarily mean a vaccine actually harmed the person. Sometimes a settlement may be made simply because it is cheaper than trying to fight it farther in the system.
    If you believe that at face value, you must also believe that:

    a) everyone who has a vaccine injury recognizes it as such,
    b) everyone who recognizes a vaccine injury makes a claim,
    c) the vaccine court never denies compensation to vaccine injured people,
    d) some families are going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to file frivolous claims in vaccine court,
    e) the NVIC program that is funded by $.75 per dose excise tax on most of the vaccines sold is worried about running out of money,
    f) the government and liability-protected vaccine industry has a near monopoly on the truth, and
    g) there is no need for any further study.

    Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by Isaac Bickerstaff; 03-06-2016 at 02:14 PM.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

  25. #22
    Injecting the body with mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum cant possibly be good for the body.

  26. #23
    More statistics for you: http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/index.html

    What does it mean to be awarded compensation?

    Being awarded compensation for a petition does not necessarily mean that the vaccine caused the alleged injury. In fact:

    Over 80 percent of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated settlement between the parties in which HHS has not concluded, based upon review of the evidence, that the alleged vaccine(s) caused the alleged injury.


    Attorneys are eligible for reasonable attorneys’ fees, whether or not the petitioner is awarded compensation by the Court, if certain minimal requirements are met. In those circumstances, attorneys are paid by the VICP directly. By statute, attorneys may not charge any other fee, including a contingency fee, for his or her services in representing a petitioner in the VICP.

    What reasons might a petition result in a negotiated settlement?

    Consideration of prior U.S. Court of Federal Claims decisions, both parties decide to minimize risk of loss through settlement
    A desire to minimize the time and expense of litigating a case

    The desire to resolve a petition quickly

    How many petitions have been awarded compensation?

    According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2014 over 2.5 billion doses of covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S. For petitions filed in this time period, 3,389 petitions were adjudicated by the Court, and of those 2,146 were compensated. This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed, 1 individual was compensated.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-06-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Injecting the body with mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum cant possibly be good for the body.
    Mercury is not in vaccines intended for kids and if you want a flu vaccine, you can get versions without thimerisol as well.

    Formaldehyde: http://www.harpocratesspeaks.com/201...gredients.html

    What many people may not know is that our own bodies produce and use formaldehyde as a part of our normal metabolism (Final Report on Carcinogens Background Document for Formaldehyde [PDF], 2010). When we are exposed to methanol (e.g., via inhalation or ingestion of foods like citric fruits and juices, vegetables or fermented beverages), our bodies break it down into formaldehyde and other byproducts. Our bodies produce formaldehyde as a result of DNA demethylation (an important process for controlling gene expression, e.g., in developing embryos) and other biological processes. It is such a regular part of human metabolism, that our normal, naturally produced blood concentrations are generally about 2-3μg of formaldehyde per gram of blood (or about 2.12-3.18μg/mL)*. And it is actually a pretty important chemical; our bodies use formaldehyde to form DNA and amino acids (Toxicological Profile for Formaldehyde [PDF], ATSDR, 1999).

    Role in Metabolism

    Formaldehyde plays an essential role in our metabolism. As part of the metabolic process, formaldehyde, whether from an external source or produced by our bodies, is converted into formate (PDF) by the enzyme formaldehyde dehydrogenase. The resulting formate can then be eliminated in the urine, further broken down into CO2 and exhaled, or used by our cell machinery to synthesize nucleotides and nucleobases, such as purines and thymidine.

    Purines include two of the four basic building blocks of DNA: adenine and guanine. When formaldehyde is converted into formate, the body can then use it to synthesize these basic building blocks of life.

    Likewise, thymidine, also called deoxythymidine, is integral to life. It is a nucleoside, which is a class of compounds that are components of nucleic acids; in other words, you need thymidine to make the nucleic acid thymine. They also perform a lot of other important functions. Nucleosides mediate hormone signaling and play a role in blood pressure and energy transfer, among other things (Jucker, 1993). Formaldehyde provides your body with the compounds necessary to synthesize thymidine. Just like with purines, if your body stopped using formaldehyde to make these basic compounds, well, all of your worries would disappear, since you'd be dead.

    Even before the advent of industrial uses of formaldehyde, humans, as with every other animal on Earth, had been exposed to formaldehyde through the foods they ate, the environments in which they lived and their own metabolic processes. They developed the means to use the chemical for their own cellular function, as well as the ability to get rid of excess amounts that would otherwise be toxic.
    It is not added but used to clean equipment so some molecules may still be present so it is listed as a possible ingredient.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-06-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Injecting the body with mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum cant possibly be good for the body.

    Polysorbate 80: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16400901 , http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8473002?d...
    MSG

    Here is more on the toxic cocktails given in vaccines: http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  30. #26
    Dr. Judy Mikovits Condemns Vaccines ‘Play Role In Autism’

    This is damning evidence against vaccines. Here is a description of the video from the interviewer, Candyce Estave.

    This is is the most shocking & damming interview I have watched regarding vaccine injury. Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD is a Biochemist, cellular and molecular biologist with over 30 years of scientific expertise. She has directed programs on HIV, cancer, epigenetics, and neuroimmune disease, with a focus on development of novel drug and diagnostic technologies. Dr. Mikovits holds a PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. Her dissertation was on HIV latency and mechanisms of immune activation in monocytes. Dr. Mikovits was a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute under Dr. David Derse.

    Over the past 26 years, she has published 51 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals, and worked as a government scientist for many years developing viruses and vaccinations. In 2011 when she made a horrifying discovery that was contaminating all vaccinations, she presented her data to government officials and was threatened & told to destroy all her data. When she did not she was jailed, her career systematically destroyed, and a gag order put in place for 4 years threatening that if she spoke out she would be thrown back in jail. That gag order has just lifted, and she’s dumped the government right in it! She speaks about how autism is associated with vaccines, also cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, alzheimers, auto immune diseases, allergies and more. She discusses how the cocktail of vaccinations pumped into babies mutate to develop months and years down the track into new viruses, cancers and diseases, some they dont even know about yet. She explains how the viruses injected through vaccines tear open our DNA and insert their own DNA to mutate our genetic makeup and be passed on generation after generation. She has been threatened with a suicide murder cover up, she doesn’t care, she wants it all exposed. The act of the Australian government making vaccinations mandatory is an act of genocide. If your jaw didn’t drop you obviously need to listen to it again.



    http://vaxxter.com/dr-judy-mikovits/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Really? Is everybody sick all of the time or dying?
    Pretty much. But since this is the new "norm", people don't realize it.

    Living Sick and Dying Young in Rich America




    When I read an article in The Atlantic recently with the title: Living Sick and Dying Young in Rich America – Chronic illness is the new first-world problem – it caught my attention. This is the kind of topic we cover on a regular basis here at Health Impact News, but seldom do you read about it in the mainstream media.

    There are 3 things that are rather astonishing about the sad state of health in America today:

    1. We’re sicker than previous generations, and most of us know it.

    2. We don’t seem to care about it too much. It is not headline news.

    3. There doesn’t seem to be much motivation to change this fact: it seems to have been accepted as the new “norm.”

    Last year, we reported about a study funded by the government and your tax dollars which clearly showed that the United States ranks #1 on healthcare spending, but last in life expectancy among wealthy nations (See: U.S. Ranks First in Healthcare Spending – Last in Life Expectancy). The mainstream media barely even covered this story, and even here at Health Impact News it was probably not even in the top 100 stories read from everything we published last year.

    The sad fact seems to be that most Americans have adopted an attitude that the current health situation in the U.S. cannot be changed.

    For those few of you who have not drunk the Kool Aid, and still believe you do have control over your health and have choices you can make to live a healthier life, then this article by John Thomas identifying the problems and solutions is for you.

    Please understand that if enough Americans understand that the healthcare system (which is not really a “healthcare” system at all but a MEDICAL system) is the primary problem and take measures to avoid it, that it would absolutely destroy our economy, since so much of it is dependent on sick people. But maybe our economy is heading for destruction anyway, so don’t let that threat stop you from making healthy choices today.

    Read the Full Story.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Dr. Judy Mikovits Condemns Vaccines ‘Play Role In Autism’

    This is damning evidence against vaccines. Here is a description of the video from the interviewer, Candyce Estave.
    We interviewed Dr. Judy. Remarkable woman! See:

    Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  33. #29
    Mikovits Paper Retracted, Discredited (this one on virus causing Chronic Fatigue Syntrome). http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/07/he...-and-wide.html

    More recently, however, the hopes of these patients have suffered an extraordinary battering. In a scientific reversal as dramatic and strange as any in recent memory, the finding has been officially discredited; a string of subsequent studies failed to confirm it, and most scientists have attributed the initial results to laboratory contamination. In late December, the original paper, published in the journal Science, and one other study that appeared to support it were retracted within days of each other.

    As the published evidence for the hypothesis fell apart, a legal melodrama erupted, dismaying and demoralizing patients and many members of the scientific community. Dr. Mikovits was even briefly jailed in California on charges of theft made by the institute.

    “I’m stunned that it’s come to this point,” said Fred Friedberg, a professor at Stony Brook University Medical Center and president of the International Association for C.F.S./M.E., a scientific organization. “This is a really sad unraveling of something that was perhaps going to generate a whole new direction in this illness.”

    Despite the controversy, Dr. Mikovits is now supervising some lab work as part of a large government-sponsored study being spearheaded by Dr. Ian Lipkin, a leading Columbia University virologist. The study was established before the two retractions to examine the possible link between chronic fatigue syndrome and mouse retroviruses. Dr. Mikovits still hopes to replicate her original results, and many patients continue to believe fervently in her hypothesis; study results are expected early this year.
    Dr. Mikovits’s research, done with collaborators from such prestigious organizations as the National Cancer Institute and the Cleveland Clinic, seemed to vindicate the concerns of many with the condition. The scientists said they had found that 67 percent of patients sampled were infected with a mouse virus called XMRV, compared with 4 percent of the controls.

    “If for years you’ve been told that your illness is all in your head and then you’re being told, ‘Look, we found something concrete and very substantial,’ then of course there will be rallying behind that,” said Rivka Solomon, 49, a Massachusetts playwright who has been largely homebound with the syndrome for more than 20 years.

    The publication of Dr. Mikovits’s work brought immediate attention, much of it unflattering. Other scientists soon published studies challenging the findings, and Science issued first a statement of concern and then a partial retraction of the original study.

    Even as her work was publicly debated, the blunt and feisty Dr. Mikovits raised eyebrows among other scientists for stating at conferences that murine leukemia viruses could be related to autism. Perhaps more disconcerting, a commercial lab associated with the Whittemore Peterson Institute began marketing screening tests for XMRV, the hypothesized cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, costing hundreds of dollars. The business enraged many patients once they realized the results might be meaningless.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-06-2016 at 03:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Pretty much. But since this is the new "norm", people don't realize it.

    Living Sick and Dying Young in Rich America




    When I read an article in The Atlantic recently with the title: Living Sick and Dying Young in Rich America – Chronic illness is the new first-world problem – it caught my attention. This is the kind of topic we cover on a regular basis here at Health Impact News, but seldom do you read about it in the mainstream media.

    There are 3 things that are rather astonishing about the sad state of health in America today:

    1. We’re sicker than previous generations, and most of us know it.

    2. We don’t seem to care about it too much. It is not headline news.

    3. There doesn’t seem to be much motivation to change this fact: it seems to have been accepted as the new “norm.”

    Last year, we reported about a study funded by the government and your tax dollars which clearly showed that the United States ranks #1 on healthcare spending, but last in life expectancy among wealthy nations (See: U.S. Ranks First in Healthcare Spending – Last in Life Expectancy). The mainstream media barely even covered this story, and even here at Health Impact News it was probably not even in the top 100 stories read from everything we published last year.

    The sad fact seems to be that most Americans have adopted an attitude that the current health situation in the U.S. cannot be changed.

    For those few of you who have not drunk the Kool Aid, and still believe you do have control over your health and have choices you can make to live a healthier life, then this article by John Thomas identifying the problems and solutions is for you.

    Please understand that if enough Americans understand that the healthcare system (which is not really a “healthcare” system at all but a MEDICAL system) is the primary problem and take measures to avoid it, that it would absolutely destroy our economy, since so much of it is dependent on sick people. But maybe our economy is heading for destruction anyway, so don’t let that threat stop you from making healthy choices today.

    Read the Full Story.
    If we are sicker and vaccines have destroyed all our immunity, how does one explain this? We should be dying faster- not living longer. Vaccines have been in widespread use for over 50 years.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-06-2016 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •