Thread: Charles Krauthammer's plan to take down Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ROFLMAO
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Don't see why - I'm sure Trump would be very profitable for the military contractors.

Krauthammer: GIVE US BARRABUS!

lolol,...

Where are all the trolls who insist the media isn't trashing Trump because they know it'll just make him more popular?

Come on, people. Tell us all about how the media figures people will love who Krauthammer tells them to love and hate who Krauthammer will tell them to hate. We're all just dying to hear it.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Where are all the trolls who insist the media isn't trashing Trump because they know it'll just make him more popular?

Come on, people. Tell us all about how the media figures people will love who Krauthammer tells them to love and hate who Krauthammer will tell them to hate. We're all just dying to hear it.
    What the $#@! are you going on about?

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    What the $#@! are you going on about?
    A deep chess game wherein sacrifices are being made--where assets long past their prime and conventional 'usefulness' are being utilized in ways they have never been used before. How close is Krauthammer to retirement? Why isn't he already retired? Shouldn't he be?

It seems to be working, too.

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

A deep chess game wherein sacrifices are being made--where assets long past their prime and conventional 'usefulness' are being utilized in ways they have never been used before. How close is Krauthammer to retirement? Why isn't he already retired? Shouldn't he be?

It seems to be working, too.
    Holy hell man. I understand the discombobulation that the system produces. But slap yourself in tha face. They spent 100's of million against the guy, cuz they like him? You don't need to be a liberty candidate for the establishment to hate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy hell man. I understand the discombobulation that the system produces. But slap yourself in tha face. They spent 100's of million against the guy, cuz they like him? You don't need to be a liberty candidate for the establishment to hate you.
    You're ignoring the fact that the real dirt they have on him, like his longtime friendship with the Clintons and his other mafia connections, is all swept under the rug, yet I'm the one who needs to slap myself in the face? You're ignoring the fact that they can read the polls as well as we can which say the media is no longer trusted, and a majority of Americans are getting to where all the national weather report does is cause them to look outside and see if they're lying again, and they know how to use that fact, yet I need to slap myself in the face?

Well, I'm not going to. Get over it.

i can tell you from a local perspective ..the establishment does not want trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmo View Post
    i can tell you from a local perspective ..the establishment does not want trump.
    The local establishments no longer matter. The tyranny is increasingly federal. So what makes you think I'm going to step back in line over a little barking from a local sheepdog?

A local perspective on the Global Establishment. From Missouri. Oh, thank you so much. Guess you didn't hear that Harry S. Truman died a while back...

Who gets those 100s of millions they are spending against him?
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think Krauthammer should become a comedian. He has this thing that makes me laugh every time he talks. He's so good at being serious when he's giving the dumbest comments... Just funny. I'm pretty sure he never watches himself on TV or else he would laugh too.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Who gets those 100s of millions they are spending against him?
    Media sources.

For this theory to play out they (the establishment) would need to want Trump to stay in the race. Spending 100's of millions against him is likely to sink his battleship. 'Directing' him to take positions that were taboo in 2012 would likely sink his battleship. Coordinating an anti-Trump campaign to dethrone him at the convention is likely to sink his battleship. All these things would take down a normal candidate. If they did this to our candidate we would not take it as friendly.

As far as 'media polling to figure they have no influence and so whatever they say people would do the opposite', it is really the establishment that the masses are mad at. If they were looking to ride this wave to ensure dominance over the masses brain it would make more sense that they would pump Trump, not in hours of coverage (which is a function of ratings generation) but in support for his actual positions. They could be as 'anti-establishment' as Trump calling out Saudi and the Bush's and calling Mexican's rapists etc and regain that viewership trust rather than accepting that it is lost and hoping their 'mind games' could fill the role of leading the sheep to their slaughter.

I don't find it feasible Trump's campaign and the treatment of it by the media could be an actual coherent plan to do anything. Rand's campaign was a coherent plan that I think you could say by looking at 2012 you'd think would have a chance at success in 2016. I thought Trump would be out before Iowa, as did a lot of people. The fact that he's still there for Krauthammer to comment on is surprising,

As far as 'media polling to figure they have no influence and so whatever they say people would do the opposite', it is really the establishment that the masses are mad at. If they were looking to ride this wave to ensure dominance over the masses brain it would make more sense that they would pump Trump, not in hours of coverage (which is a function of ratings generation) but in support for his actual positions.
    Who said the media has no influence? Certainly I never said their 24/7 coverage has no effect. And if the masses are mad at The Establishment, to the point where they will do the opposite of what they are told to do, then how do you figure it would help to prop up Trump' positions? Are you too silly to see that they want the third grade bully to get the nomination, because even Hillary can do to him what Obama did to McCain and Romney? Or are you just missing the point, which is to secure the GOP nomination for someone that even a lame assed candidate like Clinton can beat?

Or are you just laying down dozens of words in an effort to obfuscate the obvious issue, and/or to make people bored with this thread, wherein the Clinton trolls playing at being Trump trolls are already hopelessly outclassed and embarrassed? It amazes me that you people can make a living by pretending that the person you're conversing with is saying something other than what they're obviously saying. Does this silly-assed 'tactic' have a name yet?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-09-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Who said the media has no influence? Certainly I never said their 24/7 coverage has no effect. And if the masses are mad at Te establishment, to the point where they will do the opposite of what they are told to do, then how do you figure it would help to prop up Trump' positions? Are you too silly to see that they want the third grade bully to get the nomination, because even Hillary can do to him what Obama did to McCain and Romney? Or are you just missing the point, which is to secure the GOP nomination for someone that even a lame assed candidate like Clinton can beat?

Or are you just laying down dozens of words in an effort to obfuscate the obvious issue, and/or to make people bored with this thread, wherein the Clinton trolls playing at being Trump trolls are already hopelessly outclassed and embarrassed? It amazes me that you people can make a living by pretending that the person you're conversing with is saying something other than what they're obviously saying. Does this silly-assed 'tactic' have a name yet?
    I am part of the system. I have been sent here by the Trump camp to kill threads by boredom.

haha, jk. I have been sent here by the Cruz camp to act like a Trumptard to make Trump look bad so you guys will vote for Cruz.

hahahahah, jk again. I have actually been sent here by the Trump camp to act like I'm in the Cruz camp by noticeably acting like I'm in the Trump camp so you guys will actually think I'm in the Cruz camp and then you'll support Trump.

hahahahahhaha, jk again. WHY THE $#@! AM I HERE!!!>!>!!??!??!? OMG?!??!?!?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again, with putting the evangelicals in a box. We don't have to vote for people on the basis of faith. The Constitution has no religious test. We are not a special interest group and pandering does not work.
    #NashvilleStrong

Im a doctor. Thats a baby.~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic