155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I support Trump

40 25.81%
  • I do not support Trump

115 74.19%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Are You a Trump supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I don't care if you've backed him all along or are a recent convert. Yea or nay?
    Poll is public.
    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"People who place their trust in government don't like competition from charities." - Origanalist

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I guess he lost some supporters here.

This may have already been said -- I don't have time to read all the replies -- but I think the poll needs more options, such as "Maybe", "Thinking about it", "Never", "Probably not" etc.

Bumpage
    Freedom index

~Resident Badgiraffe

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

nu

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I see no reason that I should be the only one to suffer. And yes, I will one day exact my revenge upon those who exposed me to this toxic waste, for it is a crime against humanity.

I am vehemently anti national american democratic communist party , so it would be nice to see the person who beat out clinton not be a dumbass .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am vehemently anti national american democratic communist party , so it would be nice to see the person who beat out clinton not be a dumbass .
    He's working on it, right after we honor Indian treaties.
    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"People who place their trust in government don't like competition from charities." - Origanalist

It'd be interesting to see who is still a Trump supporter.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    He's working on it, right after we honor Indian treaties.
    I do not think they will honor muh treaties . It is my intention to just take southern Indiana , Kentucky and Dankes yard .

I do not think they will honor muh treaties . It is my intention to just take southern Indiana , Kentucky and Dankes yard .
    I'll help is I get his home for wayward women or whatever it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.
    ď
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

Just answer the question. Which game is Trump playing?

I'll help is I get his home for wayward women or whatever it is.
    We can turn Dankes yard into a RPF national park .

We can turn Dankes yard into a RPF national park .
    We would need park rangers, who should we tax to pay for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.
    ď
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

Just answer the question. Which game is Trump playing?

We would need park rangers, who should we tax to pay for them?
    Pretending we are govt and having taken the land from Danke it stands to reason Danke will have to pay for park honies .

I don't care if you've backed him all along or are a recent convert. Yea or nay?
    Poll is public.
    I am neither. I am a Trump skeptic. He has done some good things, relative to the way things have been these past however many years. If my ideal is the standard, he fails terribly. My expectations are low. This is Empire: how good could anyone due under such conditions as these? Tyranny is tyranny, no matter what face one paints upon it.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

all those that said they are Trump supporters need to have the 'mark of the beast' ..666...placed in their avatar by the owner of this site.

makes it easier to identify them, and in that way can be marginalized and shunned without too much effort.

While glad that he defeated SWC Hillary/Obamamedia cabal, on the fence currently after witnessing Trump's recent foreign policy blunders.

Had pledged to myself to wait 100 days before criticizing Trump's policies but may have to break that pledge given recent war mongering activities. Is he being plied too hard by neocons or by Ivanka/Kushner etc? Didn't think neocons could blackmail/initimidate him given his massive personality. Or does he get thrill/ego massage from use of "big, beautiful" bombs? Is he being bribed by last DGP's owners?
    Still hope these were beginner's blunders and he will not drag America/world into more wars violence like the last puppet of neocons did.

Trump: "No child of God should ever suffer such horror"

Quote:
    On Wednesday, standing with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Trump echoed that sentiment.
    "Young children dying, babies dying, fathers holding children in their arms that were dead, dead children," Trump said. "There can't be a worse sight, and it shouldn't be allowed."

US general admits US airstrike killed 100s of civilians in Mosul
    Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45PM

Relatives react near the bodies of civilians killed in an airstrike, during a battle against Daesh terrorists, in Mosul, Iraq March 17, 2017. (Photos by Reuters)

Children killed in Gaza using US supplied bombs

Related

TSA Agent "Screening" Young Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQfyMl8vcVw

Jeremy Scahill Slams Fareed Zakaria on CNN: If He Could Have Sex With That Missile Strike, He Would

Controversial: Drone Killings a Sexual Thrill for Obama

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic