160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I support Trump

40 25.00%
  • I do not support Trump

120 75.00%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Are You a Trump supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I don't care if you've backed him all along or are a recent convert. Yea or nay?
    Poll is public.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess he lost some supporters here.

This may have already been said -- I don't have time to read all the replies -- but I think the poll needs more options, such as "Maybe", "Thinking about it", "Never", "Probably not" etc.

Bumpage
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    nu

I am vehemently anti national american democratic communist party , so it would be nice to see the person who beat out clinton not be a dumbass .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am vehemently anti national american democratic communist party , so it would be nice to see the person who beat out clinton not be a dumbass .
    He's working on it, right after we honor Indian treaties.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

It'd be interesting to see who is still a Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    He's working on it, right after we honor Indian treaties.
    I do not think they will honor muh treaties . It is my intention to just take southern Indiana , Kentucky and Dankes yard .
    Do something Danke

I do not think they will honor muh treaties . It is my intention to just take southern Indiana , Kentucky and Dankes yard .
    I'll help is I get his home for wayward women or whatever it is.
    "The Patriarch"

I'll help is I get his home for wayward women or whatever it is.
    We can turn Dankes yard into a RPF national park .
    Do something Danke

We can turn Dankes yard into a RPF national park .
    We would need park rangers, who should we tax to pay for them?
    "The Patriarch"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We would need park rangers, who should we tax to pay for them?
    Pretending we are govt and having taken the land from Danke it stands to reason Danke will have to pay for park honies .
    Do something Danke

I don't care if you've backed him all along or are a recent convert. Yea or nay?
    Poll is public.
    I am neither. I am a Trump skeptic. He has done some good things, relative to the way things have been these past however many years. If my ideal is the standard, he fails terribly. My expectations are low. This is Empire: how good could anyone due under such conditions as these? Tyranny is tyranny, no matter what face one paints upon it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

all those that said they are Trump supporters need to have the 'mark of the beast' ..666...placed in their avatar by the owner of this site.

makes it easier to identify them, and in that way can be marginalized and shunned without too much effort.

While glad that he defeated SWC Hillary/Obamamedia cabal, on the fence currently after witnessing Trump's recent foreign policy blunders.

Had pledged to myself to wait 100 days before criticizing Trump's policies but may have to break that pledge given recent war mongering activities. Is he being plied too hard by neocons or by Ivanka/Kushner etc? Didn't think neocons could blackmail/initimidate him given his massive personality. Or does he get thrill/ego massage from use of "big, beautiful" bombs? Is he being bribed by last DGP's owners?
    Still hope these were beginner's blunders and he will not drag America/world into more wars violence like the last puppet of neocons did.

Trump: "No child of God should ever suffer such horror"

Quote:
    On Wednesday, standing with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Trump echoed that sentiment.
    "Young children dying, babies dying, fathers holding children in their arms that were dead, dead children," Trump said. "There can't be a worse sight, and it shouldn't be allowed."

US general admits US airstrike killed 100s of civilians in Mosul
    Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45PM

Relatives react near the bodies of civilians killed in an airstrike, during a battle against Daesh terrorists, in Mosul, Iraq March 17, 2017. (Photos by Reuters)

Children killed in Gaza using US supplied bombs

Related

TSA Agent "Screening" Young Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQfyMl8vcVw

Jeremy Scahill Slams Fareed Zakaria on CNN: If He Could Have Sex With That Missile Strike, He Would

Controversial: Drone Killings a Sexual Thrill for Obama

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

Gun control, yummy. Thank you Trump supporters!
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

Yeah, but it'll be the best gun control. The best.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Yeah, but it'll be the best gun control. The best.
    It'll be YUGE!
    There is no spoon.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you a Muslim?
    Amash>Trump

Thread title should be changed from

"Are you a Trump supporter?"

to

"Are you a America supporter?"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Are you a Muslim?
    Is that what they call apostles of the Orange Prophet, (peace be upon him)?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Is that what they call apostles of the Orange Prophet, (peace be upon him)?
    That's what they call apostates from the Orange Prophet (Peace be upon him).
    Amash>Trump

Tomato tomatoe
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I believe I was the first to have that honor bestowed upon me (Peace be upon him).

Potaaatoe Potahhhhtoe.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I believe I was the first to have that honor bestowed upon me (Peace be upon him).

Potaaatoe Potahhhhtoe.
    Do you wash your feet at the drinking fountains?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Wrong, they pretend that he is Hitler to make you think he is anti establishment different and radical when he is just as establishment as Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid who he supported in the past. In order to take away YOUR guns. Yes, your guns because most of these people don't own guns in the first place.

They are working together to screw u and you better wise up to it. Memes like this don't help.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    In order to take away YOUR guns. Yes, your guns because most of these people don't own guns in the first place.
    I have no guns.. I have already been "legally" disarmed.. I have no guns to lose.

and have no idea what Trump will or will not do. and am torn between welcome and dread at the results of a Civil War.

Anti-Gun folks are not going to do well in the conflict of their own choosing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic