Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Get The Gourmet Popcorn"

MITT has high odds of doing several discrete flipflops during the Impeachment Trial, which starts this Tuesday.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    MITT has high odds of doing several discrete flipflops during the Impeachment Trial, which starts this Tuesday.
    Thank you for keeping us abreast of the current events.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Thank you for keeping us abreast of the current events.
    you do know, i took more than a year, to crack a classic MITTSTER flipflop joke. i planned this joke out.
    carefully. gazing at tea leaves. waiting for the moment when Rmoney's flipflops would be focused on!!!

you do know, i took more than a year, to crack a classic MITTSTER flipflop joke. i planned this joke out.
    carefully. gazing at tea leaves. waiting for the moment when Rmoney's flipflops would be focused on!!!
    Don't forget to take your meds today.

Don't forget to take your meds today.
    dude, how can i, even if i had been placed on 'em? you need them more than i do!
    TRUMP is now going to sit thru the trial of the century and has high odds of looking
    like a total bloomin' idiot. all the october surprises that wait until they are well timed
    are going to be laid out in full inside the trial transcript. it may even tear the GOP
    apart as the good senators avoid their sitting POTUS, as if he's a social pariah.

dude, how can i, even if i had been placed on 'em? you need them more than i do!
    TRUMP is now going to sit thru the trial of the century and has high odds of looking
    like a total bloomin' idiot. all the october surprises that wait until they are well timed
    are going to be laid out in full inside the trial transcript. it may even tear the GOP
    apart as the good senators avoid their sitting POTUS, as if he's a social pariah.
    Hey Nancy, you got any more of them pens?

Hey Nancy, you got any more of them pens?
    as a wannabe collector of celebrity items, had i a million dollars or so to play around with, i'd have fun

if i got into a bidding war for the pen she just signed a rather important document with, but i do feel i

would not be able to outbid a museum. in 1868 they sold tickets to the balcony in the Senate so that

the general public could witness Andrew Johnson's impeachment trial. DJT = total attention!Whore

Trump's poll numbers and approval rating went up during the house impeachment, and that was a show trial put together by the left. That was the best the left can do.

What makes you think the Senate trial is going to go the other way?

If anything, if Trump gets to call witnesses like a defendant should be able to, it will make Biden look like a Bloomin' idiot.

Have you see this video yet? It's been out for a really really long time.

If you are going to spend hundreds of hours feeding off leftist garbage propaganda about the impeachment, you should at least spend 1 minute looking into what Trump wanted to have investigated.

This is Biden at a CFR meeting:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump's poll numbers and approval rating went up during the house impeachment, and that was a show trial put together by the left. That was the best the left can do.

What makes you think the Senate trial is going to go the other way?

If anything, if Trump gets to call witnesses like a defendant should be able to, it will make Biden look like a Bloomin' idiot.

Have you see this video yet? It's been out for a really really long time.

If you are going to spend hundreds of hours feeding off leftist garbage propaganda about the impeachment, you should at least spend 1 minute looking into what Trump wanted to have investigated.

This is Biden at a CFR meeting:

dannno, this year could end up being very BASSACKWARDs in that Trump assumed Biden would emerge from the next DNC.
    DJT is going to put ALL the fall dirt inside the trial, as it hogties WARREN and SANDERs to the d.c area for weeks or months,
    hoping the Democrats DON'T get their invasive hands on his RECENT tax records. All the garbage we see when the leaves do
    turn their colors every four years is now going to be a total fecal~matter "storm" by mid-February. i have been saying how
    easily this can turn into a zoo. More than things were like that in 1999 or 1973/74 and i even plan to make comments about
    1868 when they seem apt, witty and accurate. I tend to see what Andy Johnson was put thru as being a gauntlet run. He did
    emerge from it with his dignity intact. I only hope we all are lucky, this time. We are to get our fall election campaigns a tad early.

Cool SLAVERY WAS WRONG

What Andrew Johnson stopped short of, was the utopian reforms that would have led to the type of society we had
    in the second half of the 20th Century. Again, he was reluctant to put the full might of the gov't at the federal level
    to an attempt to create a much more fair and balanced society. Instead, he thought the country needed to heal in a
    slow, gradual manner. He perhaps was subsumed by the very nature of the problems he faced, after the North won.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12