Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: the GOP establishment wanted a Cruz/Rubio ticket from day one

  1. #1

    Default the GOP establishment wanted a Cruz/Rubio ticket from day one

    From day one talk Radio has been parading Cruz and Rubio, and if you really look at Fox News they did the same.

    Rand actually had a great chance at being the true outsider, but in comes Trump and it's probably not by chance, who they knew could take away Rand's supporters. Even down to his hard core supporters in places like popular Liberty.

    If you compare Iowa 2012 to Iowa 2016, Trump did best in Iowa counties where Ron did best in 2012. And once Rand got out of the race ...the debates all of a sudden became easier to get into....not by accident.

    Trump was only suppose to play spoiler, but instead he now has the GOP establishment is in trouble because Trump is going to win this thing.

    GLENN BECK is now pushing a Cruz/Rubio ticket, 2 non-natural born citizens

    lindsey Graham is now backing Cruz...that right there should speak volumes.

    i was never a Trump supporter, but anybody that Lindsey Graham wants -- I don't and that means you Ted "the booger" Cruz the former Bushie campaign head.
    Last edited by Joeinmo; 03-07-2016 at 11:16 AM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Yeah. Trump was the Rand spoiler as was Cruz. And once Rand was gone all of a sudden the Mark Levins found their anti-Trump legs. Knowing that scum like him and Glenn Beck are balling their eyes out is at least some solace in the train wreck that is the GOP.

    That say, Lindsey Graham isn't exactly pro Cruz. Remember he's the guy that said if Cruz was murdered no U.S. senator would convict his killer.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  4. #3
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    7,732
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default

    The GOP establishment is $#@!ting their pants. I have never liked Donald Trump but I am grateful to him for embarrassing Lindsey Graham, Jeb Bush, etc. I have wanted to see the GOP torn down and rebuilt since they stacked the deck against Ron Paul. Well they are certainly getting torn down and I love it.

    Jeb lost.

    Christie lost.

    Graham lost.

    Santorum lost.

    Rubio lost.

    Cruz lost.

    Good times!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  5. #4

    Default

    If the establishment wants Cruz why are they pushing Rubio over him even though Cruz has run a much better campaign.
    Castle/Bradley 2016

  6. #5

    Default Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. Trump was the Rand spoiler as was Cruz. And once Rand was gone all of a sudden the Mark Levins found their anti-Trump legs. Knowing that scum like him and Glenn Beck are balling their eyes out is at least some solace in the train wreck that is the GOP.

    That say, Lindsey Graham isn't exactly pro Cruz. Remember he's the guy that said if Cruz was murdered no U.S. senator would convict his killer.
    Exactly but I think all the Cruz hate was smoke and mirrors, Cruz worked for the Bushes, he has zero record - see Obama.

    there are 2 people they didn't want to win Rand Paul and now Trump because they thought they could make him cave after Rand dropped.

  7. #6

    Default

    They aren't -- It's all smoke and mirrors, Cruz worked for the Bushies. Cruz and his fake Rand Paul parroting don't match his history or even the few votes he voted on a senator.

    literally the one vote where Cruz was the deciding vote, he voted to make ObamaTrade easier to pass.. ObamaTrade is the ultimate globalist agreement, and then once Cruz knew it would pass in the second round he voted against it....sleezy.

    its really the only vote where Cruz' vote mattered and he failed.

  8. #7

    Default

    Pretty sure they want Rubio on the ticket no matter what. He gives up his Senate seat, someone has made him some promises.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The GOP establishment is $#@!ting their pants. I have never liked Donald Trump but I am grateful to him for embarrassing Lindsey Graham, Jeb Bush, etc. I have wanted to see the GOP torn down and rebuilt since they stacked the deck against Ron Paul. Well they are certainly getting torn down and I love it.

    Jeb lost.

    Christie lost.

    Graham lost.

    Santorum lost.

    Rubio lost.

    Cruz lost.

    Good times!
    I never was a fan of DJT either. But I see what's he's doing and I want to help him knock down the door.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  10. #9

    Default

    Can you send me details on that vote. I want to do more research on Cruz. I'm convinced he's a phony but will give him a chance.

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doublek321 View Post
    Can you send me details on that vote. I want to do more research on Cruz. I'm convinced he's a phony but will give him a chance.
    im not sure what details you want. This is the vote that Rand voted NO on, which was to eliminate the 2/3rd requirement to pass and move it to a 50+1 vote. It's pretty simple

  12. #11

    Default

    Trump is starting to pull ahead in Kentucky. He should win easily in LA.

    edit: Now he's opened up a 9 point lead with 4% in.
    Last edited by misterx; 03-05-2016 at 06:28 PM.

  13. #12

    Default

    I was more under the impression that Bush was their man.

    Bush/Rubio but as we all know, this kept happening:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...by-event-hosts
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I was more under the impression that Bush was their man.

    Bush/Rubio but as we all know, this kept happening:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...by-event-hosts
    oh no doubt, the establishment knew that Jeb was going nowhere way before he announced, it was all a show to make Cruz seem like this hated guy in D.C., oh how the Bush's hate him..blah blah blah...I can't believe people still fall for the good-cop bad-cop routine.

    i remember talk radio just pump fisting Rand Paul the year before Rand announced, Rand was all over Fox...then the minute Rand announced...nothing

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I never was a fan of DJT either. But I see what's he's doing and I want to help him knock down the door.
    lots of Booger (Cruz) supporters here on the forums even when Rand was running...pushing the fake narrative of Cruz as a non-establishment type...lol..all one has to do is a little research to see Cruz has been an establishment guy his whole life. You might as well elect Bush or Boehner






Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •