Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious Texas Hysteria - Travis County GOP Apoplectic Over New Chairman

He tweeted me back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's following me! I think he secretly likes little titties, too.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He tweeted me back!

I wish i could +rep you.

Texas County GOP Chair Stripped of Powers, Puts Faith In 'Big Titties'

Our favorite Texas GOP leader is having a great month. Last night, the Travis County Republican Party voted to move money and decision-making power away from its newly-elected chair Robert Morrow, and toward an even-newlier-formed group Citizens For Not Letting This Wackjob Within One Mile Of Doing Any Lasting Damage Friends of the Travis County Republican Party. During their meeting, according to the Austin-American Statesman, this happened:

Joe Pojman, a precinct chair who supported the plan, took the mic and read tweets Morrow had posted during the meeting, including a PG-13 version of a profanity-laced attack on former Gov. Rick Perry and a statement on what Morrow planned to focus on as chairman: "big titties.""We need a safety net," Pojman said.
    Boy, I'll say. Morrow will still hold on to some duties that the Travis County GOP can't strip from him; he will still put his stamp on local election results and certify candidates to appear on primary ballots.

He will also, every single day, post about big titties.

Last week, in anticipation of this coup, Morrow gave an interview to Time Warner Cable news. You can watch that interview here, if you dare. During the segment, Morrow compared himself to Walter Matthau in Bad News Bears, and added:

"It's understandable, I mean, I am a flame thrower and I have kicked republican officials in the nuts constantly and enjoyed every minute of it, every day of the week."
    The video cannot be embedded here, and should not be watched in full without a good, strong cocktail in each hand, but here are some screenshots.

Here is Travis County, Texas Republican Party Chairman Robert Morrow, in a jester's hat, in front of a table of colorful infants' toys and a book titled FARTS. (Also, Robert Morrow has a landline.)

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...row-interview/

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I suspect big titties is something Rob, Hillary and Trump all agree on...

Last edited by Suzanimal; 08-09-2016 at 10:08 AM. Reason: wrong button

Controversial Texas county chairman out, state GOP says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...0e9_story.html

The Texas Republican Party says a GOP chairman for the county that includes the state capital is out of a job after filing as a write-in candidate for president of the United States.

Robert Morrow embarrassed Texas Republicans when he was elected head of the GOP in heavily Democratic Travis County in March, despite his history of vulgarity and conspiracy theories.

Morrow has since decried both parties in frequent online posts. His other antics included standing outside a Trump rally in Austin on Tuesday with a sign claiming Trump was a rapist.

Texas Republican Party Chairman Tom Mechler said in a statement Thursday that filing as a presidential candidate last week made Morrow ineligible for his post.

Mechler added that the Texas GOP has “absolutely no place” for Morrow’s “distasteful” rhetoric.

He was a member here? Unban him!
    I am the spoon.

Chelsea Clinton the daughter of Webb Hubbell?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Why would this guy be banned? He had 16 posts. But then you have anti-liberty ass $#@!s like ZippyJuan, PRB, TheCount, and Sam I Am just riding the wave.
    And da collins.
    I am the spoon.

I love big titties too! White, black or grey.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I love big titties too! White, black or grey.
    Grey titties?

Grey titties?
    1/2 black 1/2 white
    I am the spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's got a hilarious Facebook timeline. Lots of boobs.

He has my vote. Unless I write in Charles Manson again.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Here's a lady that just got elected to the State Board of Education who thinks Obama is a former prostitute:
    Seems plausible. All his records are sealed.

Chelsea Clinton the daughter of Webb Hubbell?
    Old news.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Old news.
    Is it true?
    I am the spoon.

Is it true?
    Do you think Hillary actually got two men to have sex with her?

We don't know for sure if Bill ever did..
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-27-2016 at 07:37 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Do you mean, like, at the same time?
    Ewww...no, I meant, in general. I heard she was more fond of women.

I'd believe she drugged and raped two men.
    I am the spoon.

No one does.

Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    No one does.

Is it true?
    I think it could be, she certainly looks a lot more like him than Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    I think it could be, she certainly looks a lot more like him than Bill.
    Just looked up pictures. I'd put money on him being the father over Bill, for sure. They look ALOT alike.
    I am the spoon.

No.

It was a felching of Hubbell's bf by Hillary's gf, then Hillary received the seed from her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Texas has a tradition of electing nutballs. Here's a lady that just got elected to the State Board of Education who thinks Obama is a former prostitute:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/schooled/...to_runoff.html
    Ponder the odds for a minute... Has O ever sold ass for cocaine?
    Me, I would bet that he would develop a coke habit just so he could sell his ass for cocaine...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know why I'm surprised by he's Facebook friends with David Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    I don't know why I'm surprised by he's Facebook friends with David Duke.
    So what? I have some sketchy FB friends, myself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast