Thread: Rubio cancelling events; is it over?

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rubio still has a rally scheduled in Kansas on Friday afternoon and a rally in his home state of Florida on Saturday.
    Looks like he is concentrating on states he might actually have a shot at winning. Would not surprise me if he drops before Florida if his polling does not get better there.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

It is probably part of a master strategy that can only be understood by the master strategists.

So this means its a Cruz vs Trump fight most likely. eugh.

If Rubio drops out, it's game over. Cruz has no chance, he couldn't beat Trump in the South, he's not going to beat him elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    If Rubio drops out, it's game over. Cruz has no chance, he couldn't beat Trump in the South, he's not going to beat him elsewhere.
    It depends on how willing Rubio and Carson supporters are to go for the ted.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Bye bye Marcobot
    Bye bye Rubio
    Hello happiness
    I think I'm-a gonna smile-ile

Bye bye adderall

Bye bye neocons

Hello happiness

I feel like I could smile-ile
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It depends on how willing Rubio and Carson supporters are to go for the ted.
    In one of the GOP polls, 27% regard Ted as NOT eligible - another 26% Don't Know if he is or not . . .
    DefeaTED has highest disfavorable ratings and is a confirmed liar.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic