Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Insider: Judge Andrew Napolitano is Trump's First Choice for Supreme Court

Trump Insider: Judge Andrew Napolitano is Trump's First Choice for Supreme Court

[Trump advisor] Roger Stone said that Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano
    is "probably Trump's number one pick for the U.S. Supreme Court
    The article is meant as a hit piece... (aka 'Napolitano.. a 911 truther.. etc. etc.)
    media matters: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03...rew-nap/208928
    The hitpiece was written by a former staffer for Al Franken.
    Read the article.
    It's short.

What a BIZARRE world we live in. **shakes head**
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-02-2016 at 08:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this had a prayer in happening we'd have to vote trump wouldn't we?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    [Trump advisor] Roger Stone said that...
    Every word out of Roger Stone's mouth is like a turd falling into my drink.

That alone would be more than we've gotten out of the establishment in 70 years of trying to work with them.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    That alone would be more than we've gotten out of the establishment in 70 years of trying to work with them.
    So, despite the fact that Trump takes radically unconstitutional stances on every issue, and Napolitano is a strict constructionist, this somehow makes sense to you?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Every word out of Roger Stone's mouth is like a turd falling into my drink.
    If it's ice cold... ya won't even taste it.

Bull$#@!. In the debate Trump gave two other names, and neither of them was Napalitano.

So, despite the fact that Trump takes radically unconstitutional stances on every issue, and Napolitano is a strict constructionist, this somehow makes sense to you?
    Oh, look, Trumps a Liberty candidate!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump may have a relationship with Napolitano via O'Reilly. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Doesn't even have to make sense, nope. At all. I mean, $#@! it, why should I care for the status quo? I would much rather let loose an elephant in that china shop and let him break things to his heart's content. What skin have I in keeping the game going when it'll be much more fun to see it busted up?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump may have a relationship with Napolitano via O'Reilly. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
    inconceivable! Doesn't make sense! Can't Compute! Bzzzzt111!11!11oenelevennnN!

inconceivable! Doesn't make sense! Can't Compute! Bzzzzt111!11!11oenelevennnN!
    That's where Judge Nap really broke out as a celebrity.

I 100% guarantee you that Napolitano thinks O'Reilly is the sniveling, lying, propagandizing sack of $#@! that he is; as does every sane person on the planet.

...i.e. don't think the fact that sociopath Trump is buddy-buddy with sociopath O'Reilly would be the source of any friendly relationship between Trump and Napolitano.

I would much rather let loose an elephant in that china shop and let him break things to his heart's content. What skin have I in keeping the game going when it'll be much more fun to see it busted up?

The skin you have...or should have...is 2020.

Are you prepared to create a GOP which is completely hostile to Liberty? Because that is what you get if you let this elephant in the China Shop. You can kiss the GOP goodbye foreever, just like the Democrats....and where does that leave us? Huh?

Is bland Rand gonna win hearts and souls? How about pudgy Massie? "Al-Quadas Best Friend" Amash?

Get real dude. We are on the ropes.

That's where Judge Nap started.
    I know that, I was just mocking the reflexive willful ignorance on display in this neighborhood recently.

I agree. But I don't believe it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertas Aut Mortis View Post
    The skin you have...or should have...is 2020.

Are you prepared to create a GOP which is completely hostile to Liberty? Because that is what you get if you let this elephant in the China Shop. You can kiss the GOP goodbye foreever, just like the Democrats....and where does that leave us? Huh?

Is bland Rand gonna win hearts and souls? How about pudgy Massie? "Al-Quadas Best Friend" Amash?

Get real dude. We are on the ropes.

OK, this is where I become convinced that your firsthand experience attempting to work within the system is zero.

The GOP is already completely, implacably hostile to liberty. They could not have made it clearer. That is an empty threat because that is just the status quo.

I know that, I was just mocking the reflexive willful ignorance on display in this neighborhood recently.
    Like it's some elaborate hoax to get the minuscule Libertarian outsiders to support Trump. Honestly, such a ploy would be a waste of resources. Our strength is our steadfastness, but if you try to herd us, you'll have a better chance with cats.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-02-2016 at 08:54 PM.

The new GOP theme song
    is 'I can't feel my face when I'm with you...'
    ALL TOGETHER: "AND I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE IT!"
    (repeat)

Doesn't even have to make sense, nope. At all. I mean, $#@! it...
    So you're a nihilist..

The outcome doesn't matter..

Okay, I can dig it, but then why not just vote for Hillary?

What's the difference, if nothing matters?

why should I care for the status quo?
    Trump is the status quo, you muppet.

OK, this is where I become convinced that your firsthand experience attempting to work within the system is zero.

The GOP is already completely, implacably hostile to liberty. They could not have made it clearer. That is an empty threat because that is just the status quo.
    Maybe right now, yes. But I completely disagree that Republicans are hostile to liberty. They lack education. They exist in a state of ignorance, and they need to hear the message and be able to digest it, independently of mass media.

Look, I used to be a NeoCon Platform GOP guy. I knew no other way. I thought I was being a patriotic constitution loving american. I was wrong....but I didn't find that out until I lost cable.

I'm serious. The GOP is the pool of people that *can* be used...but only if we get them while they still think that loving the "constitution" is part of being American.

OMG, that would be one of the best days in my life if Judge Nap hit the Supreme Court !!

So you're a nihilist..

The outcome doesn't matter..

What's the difference, if nothing matters?

Trump is the status quo, you muppet.
    Trump is not the status quo. This is why the gop is panicking at trump winning the nomination. Rubio, Clinton, and Cruz are the establishment.

Just because someone isn't Ron Paul doesn't mean they are a part of the establishment.

Do you seriously want to hear her chalkboard voice and see her creepy mug for the next 8 years?

If nothing but the face changes, and that is all that is in our power to control, make it anyone's but hers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do you seriously want to hear her chalkboard voice and see her creepy mug for the next 8 years?

If nothing but the face changes, and that is all that is in our power to control, make it anyone's but hers.

Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Trump is not the status quo. This is why the gop is panicking at trump winning the nomination. Rubio, Clinton, and Cruz are the establishment.
    Explain to me the policy differences (other than that Trump is the only one openly promoting single-payer socialized medicine).

...tell me about those anti-establishment policies.

I stress policies; yelling at Megyn Kelly is not a policy.

What a load of $#@! this is.

I have no preference with her or Trump, I literally can't take listening to either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertas Aut Mortis View Post
    Maybe right now, yes. But I completely disagree that Republicans are hostile to liberty. They lack education. They exist in a state of ignorance, and they need to hear the message and be able to digest it, independently of mass media.

Look, I used to be a NeoCon Platform GOP guy. I knew no other way. I thought I was being a patriotic constitution loving american. I was wrong....but I didn't find that out until I lost cable.

I'm serious. The GOP is the pool of people that *can* be used...but only if we get them while they still think that loving the "constitution" is part of being American.
    I used to be a neo con guy as well. It's not about the followers of the gop or the Democratic party. They are all well intended... They are just brainwashed.

The key is the leadership of both parties. They are anti liberty and anti American corporatist. They deliberately want to enslave Americans and enrich the central bankers and corporations. They will stop at nothing to ensure this continues to happen.

This is why the gop and democratic parties need to die. They cannot be reformed. The neo con leadership actually supports Hillary. They are all one.

The destruction of the gop will significantly speed up the unbrainwashing of followers and make it much easier for future Ron Paul to succeed instead of get sabotaged like how the gop did to Ron Paul.

Someone inside his camp told someone that knows someone that he will pick Rand Paul as his V.P. and Ron Paul as Secretary of State!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic