Thread: Roger Ailes: We Can't do the Rubio Thing Anymore.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Roger Ailes: We Can't do the Rubio Thing Anymore.

So Rubio has basically been taken out to sea by the disinterested voters. Meanwhile, Cruz is running out of money and favorable states where his televangelism could appeal to voters. It smells like Mitt to the rescue.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...thing-anymore/

But this alliance now seems to be over. According to three Fox sources, Fox chief Roger Ailes has told people he’s lost confidence in Rubio’s ability to win. “We’re finished with Rubio,” Ailes recently told a Fox host. “We can’t do the Rubio thing anymore.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-02-2016 at 05:14 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    So Rubio has basically taken out to sea by the disinterested voters. Meanwhile, Cruz is running out of money and favorable states where his televangelism could appeal to voters. It smells like Mitt to the rescue.

Guess it's time to support Rand...
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    If Cruz wasn't still in, I could see a place for Rand to jump in. Cruz has sneakily cornered the constitutionalist label.

Roger Ailes: We Can't do the Rubio Thing Anymore.

Ailes is into foam parties?

Rubio is pretty much done. Losing FL would seal the deal.

Maybe, just maybe, if Rubio, Kasich and Carson all endorsed Cruz and the GOP and it's big donors went bigtime negative scorched earth mudslinging on Trump, they might stop him. Problem is they don't like Cruz after his shutdown.

If Cruz wasn't still in, I could see a place for Rand to jump in. Cruz has sneakily cornered the constitutionalist label.
    Most constitutionalists have been around the block enough times to know what Cruz really is: A Goldman Sachs operative in a Tea Party T-shirt.

Bill Kristol was just on CNN. He pretty much lost it. Thought he would have a coronary. It was a Rubio vs. Cruz discussion, and Kristol is losing it over people calling for Rubio to drop out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So Rubio has basically been taken out to sea by the disinterested voters. Meanwhile, Cruz is running out of money and favorable states where his televangelism could appeal to voters. It smells like Mitt to the rescue.

And they have been in the tank for Rubio weeks now. It was soooooooooooo obvious I turned off FOX for good. Although I do cheat now and then, like watching returns last night.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    GOP is like a person with gangrene in the leg they are going to have to do something drastic in order to survive Trump. The only way to beat Trump at this point is to have a candidate more anti-establishment than Trump is. Rand could be that person, but the Gop would rather die than amputate the leg.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bill Kristol was just on CNN. He pretty much lost it. Thought he would have a coronary. It was a Rubio vs. Cruz discussion, and Kristol is losing it over people calling for Rubio to drop out.
    id love to see that video

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Ailes is into foam parties?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    And they have been in the tank for Rubio weeks now.
    I thought that was just from his college days, according to Alex Jones.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic