Thread: Mitt Romney To Speak On Republican Race Thursday

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Mitt Romney To Speak On Republican Race Thursday

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/02/politi...day/index.html

Mitt Romney will speak Thursday on "the state of the 2016 presidential race," he said in a press release.

The 2012 Republican nominee will speak at 11:30 a.m. ET on Thursday at the University of Utah's Hinckley Institute of Politics Forum, the same day that the remaining GOP presidential candidates are schedule to debate in Detroit.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they are going to try for a unified tent strategy to deny the nomination to Donald Trump, Gentleman Mitt is the logical choice
    over John McCain, who is running hard for the senate right now in Arizona as to his own admission. If Mitt Romney is very solidly
    backed by Senator McCain, providing Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio be pulled into it a.s.a.p we may see a shameless theft happen. If Mitt
    holds back and takes a tone on letting events run their course, it might slightly slow Donald Trump down but it won't deny him a
    victory by ballot one. Years ago, when Nelson Rockefeller took on Barry Goldwater, a divide had split the GOP that was legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    If they are going to try for a unified tent strategy to deny the nomination to Donald Trump, Gentleman Mitt is the logical choice
    over John McCain, who is running hard for the senate right now in Arizona as to his own admission. If Mitt Romney is very solidly
    backed by Senator McCain, providing Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio be pulled into it a.s.a.p we may see a shameless theft happen. If Mitt
    holds back and takes a tone on letting events run their course, it might slightly slow Donald Trump down but it won't deny him a
    victory by ballot one. Years ago, when Nelson Rockefeller took on Barry Goldwater, a divide had split the GOP that was legendary.
    This is exactly what they would have done to Ron Paul, had he come close to winning the nomination. These super rich, corrupt globalist bastards are so fearful their kingdom will come crashing down. And the GOP going to let two time loser, Mitt Romney do the dirty work.

He's Bacccccck. He is going to run for a third time...it's a charm.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

All these betrayal games the establishment are playing are exactly what I witnessed and experienced inside the GOP on the state and local levels.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    He's Bacccccck. He is going to run for a third time...it's a charm.

SERIOUSLY, MITT ROMNEY MIGHT END UP AS THE VEEP ON THE TICKET IF THE GOP DOES NOT WANT TO BE SMUCKED THIS FALL.
    IF HE'S DONALD TRUMP'S VEEP WE KNOW A DEAL WAS CUT AND THAT THE TRUMPSTER PROMISED TO BE A GOOD BOY. I THINK A
    RUBIO/ROMNEY TICKET IS MORE LIKELY THAN A CRUZ/ROMNEY TICKET, BUT THE MITTSTER HOLDS NEARLY ALL THE ANTI~DONALD
    CARDS IN HIS MITT. THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT IS IN TOTAL FREE~FALL FREAK MODE. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. RAND AT LEAST
    HAS A VANTAGE POINT WHEREBY HE CAN LOOK AT THE WHOLE THING AS HE FILES AWAY INSIGHTS THAT WILL HELP HIM IN 2020.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is exactly why people are voting for Trump.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    This is exactly what they would have done to Ron Paul, had he come close to winning the nomination. These super rich, corrupt globalist bastards are so fearful their kingdom will come crashing down. And the GOP going to let two time loser, Mitt Romney do the dirty work.
    As polite and genteel as Senator Rand is, he's as open as his father to having something similar hit him if and when he gets darn close
    to the nomination via a first ballot at a future RNC. whut they izzz ahhh doin' to the Donald is not unusual, it was commonplace before
    direct elections were the norm. i am curious as to how far they want to go on this. if Newt Gingrich and his EGO are likewise spotted,
    a deal is in the works and the vultures are gathering to strip Donald Trump's bandwagon effort to the bone without any pity. i did say
    he is rather like Huey Long, the "Kingfish" of Louisiana and that FDR had worried about H.L winning the nomination from him. Seriously.

SERIOUSLY, MITT ROMNEY MIGHT END UP AS THE VEEP ON THE TICKET IF THE GOP DOES NOT WANT TO BE SMUCKED THIS FALL.
    IF HE'S DONALD TRUMP'S VEEP WE KNOW A DEAL WAS CUT AND THAT THE TRUMPSTER PROMISED TO BE A GOOD BOY.
    100% correct.

This would be one of several tells that the Donald has agreed to assume the role of establishment puppet.

Mitt is probably attempting to switch today's narrative away from Trump's victories last night, to speculation as to what Mitt is going to say tomorrow. The thought of Mitt being anyone's VP, is enough to make me puke. I mean who the hell is Mitt Romney, other than a legend in his own mind.

If Trump were smart, he would immediately put Carson on his ticket as VP and every time he is attacked by gop establishment, he can yell racism.

Mitt Romney's father, George Romney, was a major player in the GOP establishment when it stabbed Goldwater in the back, leading to the election of LBJ and opening the doors to the Great Society.

Not saying Trump is Goldwater, but a Romney is still a Romney.

It doesn't matter what anybody else does, whether it's a rabble-rouser like Trump or a serious statesman like the Pauls - as long as people like Romney are calling the shots, no one else gets anything they want, ever. Forever.

He'll probably endorse Trump so Ted and Marco can be seen as anti-establishment.

George Romney was ineligible anyway. He was born in Mexico.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Anyone know where I can find the complete text of George Romney's letter to Goldwater in 1964? The snippets I've seen look like they could have been written this morning.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SERIOUSLY, MITT ROMNEY MIGHT END UP AS THE VEEP ON THE TICKET
    IF THE GOP DOES NOT WANT TO BE SMUCKED THIS FALL.
    IF HE'S DONALD TRUMP'S VEEP WE KNOW A DEAL WAS CUT AND THAT
    THE TRUMPSTER PROMISED TO BE A GOOD BOY. I THINK A
    RUBIO/ROMNEY TICKET IS MORE LIKELY THAN A CRUZ/ROMNEY TICKET,
    BUT THE MITTSTER HOLDS NEARLY ALL THE ANTI~DONALD
    CARDS IN HIS MITT. THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT IS IN TOTAL FREE~FALL
    FREAK MODE. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. RAND AT LEAST
    HAS A VANTAGE POINT WHEREBY HE CAN LOOK AT THE WHOLE THING
    AS HE FILES AWAY INSIGHTS THAT WILL HELP HIM IN 2020.
    Today's events, which are a reaction to Trump meeting with Putin quietly
    for two hours, are establishing RAND PAUL as an independent minded thinker
    inside the GOP, a possible standard bearer and/or 2020 ticket balancer...

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Anyone know where I can find the complete text of George Romney's letter to Goldwater in 1964? The snippets I've seen look like they could have been written this morning.
    If Mitt becomes UTAH's senator and there is a Senate Trial, his vote will influence his fellow senators.